It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Bernie Sanders Supporters, Death Threats Over Delegates

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This should prove interesting. Bernie fans weave it for us.

www.nytimes.com...

. It was angry supporters of Senator Bernie Sanders who were directing their ire at the Nevada Democratic Party — and its chairwoman, Roberta Lange — over a state convention on Saturday that they think was emblematic of a rigged political system.
“It’s been vile,” said Ms. Lange, who riled Sanders supporters by refusing their requests for rule changes at the event in Las Vegas. “It’s been threatening messages, threatening my family, threatening my life, threatening my grandchild.”

edit on 5/17/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
aha! See, people really do hate Clinton. This should be fun.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You gotta love the cries coming from the DNC!!

When it comes to propaganda you can rest assured that the top level strategists will be employed and out of desperation they will cry any nonsense that will serve their agenda!

We have gone from the mundane "violent protesters" to the violent life threatening supporters overnight!

This election cycle is going to be priceless!!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It really seems like Sanders supporters have gone full cult status. People mock Clinton and Trump supporters but the Sanders fans are getting a little out of hand.

I saw a guy donate $1700 to him yesterday. He has enough money, and it's all going to Hillary.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ouch, that's pretty harsh but then again how true is it coming from the DNC?

I'll tell you from having observed quite a few opinions, not that I agree with intent similar to the OP if true, but Sanders supporters mean business. Basically if Hillary is to steal the election, it's not going to sit well, think of riots potentially happening at the worst-though am sure there would be positive outcomes despite the hopefully that won't happen negatives.

How's that for revolution that people keep saying needs to happen? Maybe it's not the right revolution for some but if you look at in context to being against the establishment as seen in Russia- the left and the right groups there both protest at the same time.

One can assume the outcome here Sanders if the election votes are being stolen for Hillary but what about Trump winning votes being stole from Hillary, then what? Armed revolution marches?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I'm pretty sure there are going to be riots when Hillary gets the nomination. At least in a few major cities. Trump wins the presidency it's going to be scary for awhile.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think this quote from the LA times says it best.

Democrats have two competing impulses. On the one hand, they fancy their party a model of inclusiveness and egalitarianism. On the other, they want to win elections.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I saw my first Bernie Sanders bumper stickers today. Actually it must have been a vehicle owned by a Bernie Fanatic. There were at least 20 stickers covering the car body, side and rear windows.

If Hillary makes it to the nomination, and ultimately to November 8th without being indicted, this guy will be totally depressed for a long time.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I only see Bernie, Trump and Hillary fpr prison stickers. Surprised how many Bernie stickers here in SC where he didn't do as well as other states. I cant wait to see Bernie supporters take over that convention. They wont go out silently I guarantee that. At this point my thoughts are that Hillary is afraid and knows what will happen at the convention, the DNC knows , so now what they are going to do is do what the RNC did to Ron Paul and not include Bernie at the convention. If Clinton reaches the goal of her delegate number then Im pretty sure to keep Hillary from looking even more like a fool and letting the world see the dislike for her, they will exclude Bernie from the convention. If they do that, us trump people welcome You even if You do or don't like us. " Bernie keeps winning and winning yet the DNC says he cant win, its not fair, its a rigged system" Donald trump

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
You all have no clue what happened in Nevada, do you.

The dnc self destroyed itself that night. No one was anything but loud. No one threatened anyone. Even Hillary supporters tore their signs up and came to Bernie's side due to their disgust at what went down.

It was a pure raping of the Democrat party BY the Democrat party officials there that night. I'm still enraged.

I'm on a mobile and don't have patiencr to type a book, but that woman screwedBernie BAD. CREATED temporary laws just for that night that applied to Bernie delegates and not to Clinton's. She ignored the votes of the people, closed voting a half hour before it was to close so most votes couldn't get in. Way more evil crap went down than just that. She ran off after only allowing those for her to remain as chair, not letting the nays be heard. Many more yays than nays for Bernie and she still said Hillary won. Bernie won by 35 ish votes but she made the temp law right then and there, DISQUALIFIED 65 Bernie delegates instantly and made him lose by 30 something.

Nutshell. But it happened. Right in the open, right to our faces, no hiding the corruption.

She was also placed in the seat by Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
My blood pressure is rising fast and I'm having issues breathing so I'm stopping for now

Keep in mind Bernie won many states by a huge margin yet super delegates sided with Clinton, thereby ignoring what the ppl of THEIR State wished.

Because of this, Maine and now Alaska has made an amendment that super delegates MUST side with the winner from now on.
2 down, 48 to go.

Like Bernie or not, like Trump or not, BOTH men are opening eyes to the sick corruption of elections.
And people are getting pissed.
edit on 19amTue, 17 May 2016 03:30:19 -0500Tue, 17 May 2016 03:30:19 -0500am1833 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

edit on 52amTue, 17 May 2016 03:30:52 -0500Tue, 17 May 2016 03:30:52 -0500am1833 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I think this quote from the LA times says it best.
Democrats have two competing impulses. On the one hand, they fancy their party a model of inclusiveness and egalitarianism. On the other, they want to win elections.

That actually says nothing.
edit on 17-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I can't believe this is not getting any more attention.

They closed the party's office because of death threats to the chairwoman, from bernie supporters!

All the BS about Trump supporters being violent and Trump inciting the protesters has just been proven false.

Good, let them kill each other.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The supporters were the ones threatening an election official. Go back and read the story again.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Here's a whole page of videos showing trump supporters being violent.
www.google.com... &bih=800

Debunked? Proven false. I don't think so.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

many of those are also attacks by protestors of Trump on his supporter. In fact alot of the ones are from the same handful of rally's, and the Trump supporters are the victims.

It is so convenient how the reports of the anger leave out the outright undemocratic crimes against the Bernie Supporters. Maybe Both parties are ready to end this year, and not just the GOP. This could be the return to a multi party system.
edit on 5/17/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The Bernie Bots have officially gone haywire.They need to be deprogrammed..
edit on 17-5-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I honestly don't believe anything these days from any source. I seen a thread yesterday that Trump supporters said had no credibility called the "NY Times". Hmmm...what to believe these days. So is the source credible today?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Every candidate has it's idiots amongst their supporters. Some candidates pay people to make other candidates supporters look bad. There's probably a healthy mix of who is harassing the DNC puppet in Nevada which is on all counts, wrong and ultimately takes the needed attention away from the shenanigans that went on at the Convention.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Oh yea here it is:

So much for the NY Times and their credibility

I guess there isn't anything to see here.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Every candidate has it's idiots amongst their supporters. Some candidates pay people to make other candidates supporters look bad. There's probably a healthy mix of who is harassing the DNC puppet in Nevada which is on all counts, wrong and ultimately takes the needed attention away from the shenanigans that went on at the Convention.

Well, it could be another hillary false flag.

Flood the convention with faux bernie supporters to make him look bad, again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join