It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you ever buy a house and live in that?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm just interested to see if anyone else has ever thought of doing something like this.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Nah I just live in a van and # in a bucket with plastic wrap lining it, then I leave my # bag on the road, I do this to avoid the gays who may cause a traffic accident by watching me if I were to use the restroom on the side of the road which was my first inclination, but safety first.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Nahhh, just a ditch..

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Unfortunately, most people are not in the position to buy a house. Most would love to own their own home and move in permanently, but it's just an elusive dream.

(I understand the context of your post, but thought I would state how many people currently feel anyway.)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
HAHA xD

I would do it if I could afford one.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well houses and property like everything else on grid, in my opinion has long ago been co-opted by TPtb. So effectively turning the house into a prison cell.

The house is a prison cell for the family, that lives in the prison city. It's an open air prison essencially. Sort of like a chicken coup. The chicken doesn't know it's there to feed the farmer, nor does the home owner know their there to feed the bank.

See this is very weird....consider this....

Say 300 years ago in north america there were no house addresses in the formal sense. Maybe at best it was "the big brown house on the corner". or something like that. But there were no street addresses like now.

So now the street address is used as a way to track and enslave people. If you have an address, especially one you live at, then you're on the grid, and can be placed under tyranny and or enslaved in a variety of ways. With no fixed address, or phone number it's a lot more difficult to enslave a person. that's why they force an address and entice everyone to have their own phone number. It's a method to contact, find, visit, send mail, and can be used to more easily and readily steal from the sheeple. You'll figure it out eventually.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

hey you didn't get the idea from me...you bag sheatter you!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Besides why live in a house if you can live in a bunker

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

No. Why? Because everything and I mean EVERYTHING is alternative housing.

2 sticks and a moist gummy bear? Yes. Even that if you are Macgyverian enough.

Anything...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I'm just interested to see if anyone else has ever thought of doing something like this.

Ermmm. Not much to go off of here.
I had cancer with a 7 week old sheppard. Sold the house and lived in my Chevrolet Silverado Truck for 3 weeks....
Bought food for the puppy was my prerogative.😔

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

i already own a house and live in it , why would i buy a different house and live in that - it makes no sense - what would i do with this house ?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Live in that one, too.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hmm again I must be the odd ball, I own my house right out, payed 60k for it cash up front.

No mortgage.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

yea, why not?

a reply to: lavatrance

well in 21st century North America, I am doing just fine. House, small business, big lovely family, sitting on a decent amount of bullion, enjoy weekly trips to various state parks, beaches, islands, woods, trails, or movies, theme parks blah blah I could go on. I have no problem living under the Empire, and the address is simply a structure that assists with the flow of commerce. How the hell can I have a drone deliver a drone to my home if there were no numbers or address??

If I was going to buy another house, it would be to rent it out. In fact, that is in the works.

A house is a beautiful thing for a family. Anyone with kids gets it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Not in a house... Not in a tent.... Not in a van.... No, I would not live in those Sam I am.. Lol

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 I have thought about it. I would like either a tiny house or a tree house. Wherever I live, it has to be cat friendly.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
For decades,my response would have been "If only I had the money".
When I had, I did.

edit on 17-5-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

No, I could never leave the castle and live in a little house, like those poor folks down in the town. Ughh!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
Well houses and property like everything else on grid, in my opinion has long ago been co-opted by TPtb. So effectively turning the house into a prison cell.

The house is a prison cell for the family, that lives in the prison city. It's an open air prison essencially. Sort of like a chicken coup. The chicken doesn't know it's there to feed the farmer, nor does the home owner know their there to feed the bank.

It's called perspective man. First off atleast I know I have a safe and secure place for my young daughter to live and be raised in and not living at my moms house still. And for me personally it cost more in my area to rent the same house as what my mortgage payment is, at least I'm building equity and not just pissing my money away. It's just the nature of the beast.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think that for many of us home ownership is a bit of a dream that will never be within reach... oh

This thread was just to mock another member. Got it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join