It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Rain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
No rain, no sunshine I bid adieu. My tears run dry as I say goodbye. I will await you there, and your letter, on the other side. Perhaps then we may come to embrace, I'll warm you then, I'll love you again.

There isn't any sky and there are no words. Once we loved, I love you still. You sought my attention. I spit in your direction.

A girl I knew. You knew her too. She made her path to you, to me. Our hearts met and we loved then.

But now the truth of you and I has come to be what the truth was then. I seek your love. I breed your hate. I wish for your warm embrace, I freeze in the sea.

I am the Sailor. You the star. Your love is mine no more. You used to guide me in those nights of dark, now you hide me.

No more rain, no sunshine. We loved once long ago, now the circle's coming closed, the light that marked the middle is coming 'round again. We were cold. We were warm. Cold blew through the window again.

The metal is cold. The fire is hot. My body begins to rot. No more rain, no more sunshine where I've gone through the barrel of a gun.

My core has been gone for ages going on, now this shell lays empty too. No more rain, no sunshine.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Great writing!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wow, powerful and moving!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Awesome!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Deep and Thought provoking Tiamat! Very well done!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks Syx. It's real nice to see you again

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You are Welcome T! And Thanx, was good to see You as well!
It's always nice seeing Friends here!!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
I agree. I hope you know that the Shed has moved on. I'll be waiting to see you there to share a picture of a dragon with you.

top topics

join