It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Nice photo it looks like a eye! 👁

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: GoShredAK

Nice photo it looks like a eye! 👁

Like Bob the all seeing eye? LOL

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL, like 1984 and his eyeball your right!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Ding, ding, ding! What'd I win?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I thought this was very cool when I stumbled across it today and just had to share it for all our dragon friends. Wouldn't you just love to have this? Wish I could give one to all the shed dragons, but alas, this is the best I can do.

This dragon head is actually made up of Aquamarine/Peridot/Amethyst and rose quartz. Sweet eh?

Yes please! I'll take one

Loooove Peridot.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You win a trip to the future in 2396 and you can see shed 142443!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ahahahahaha! Quantum, that was a good one!

Hi Zazz Darlin'! Isn't that dragon head amazing????

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Aww you poor baby. I am guessing you are young enough to be my daughter, so I can say that.
Yes they do fly away, and come back. It sounds like you did a great job so be proud I bet she is proud of you.

I like when it isn't overly busy in here, it gives me time to answer properly and avoid creating the retched one liners.

"How I am" I am conditioning the Rottie to the cats, it is extremely stressful, for both of us. And not really going very well.

When everyone (the animals) realize you love them all.

They will come around to tolerating each other.

Just keep giving all of them some extra love and they will come around.

I have taken in strays and had to deal with the Hierarchy thing, it can be really bad at times, but with your patience it will all work out.

Glad I got a chance to talk with you. My time here at ATS limited this time of year.

(((Hugs)))

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Kitty Kat!!!!!!! How are you Sweetie???

Hey Quantum, that trip the future...everyone here has long died and there are all these new people in the shed that I don't know. And the shed is...a real place. I'm really an elf and I have no clue what to do, where to go or what to say. I'm coming back to the current time line. It's too weird here.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Since you folk love the beauty of rocks and such, check out this little Brazillion Agate beauty. Looks like a sunrise or sunset over the ocean doesn't it?

Lol while I'm here, I went out to try and catch some shots of the lightning show. Didn't get any, but I did get this picture of Mars. I'm only posting it because it looks like a little heart!

edit on 5/23/16 by onehuman because: ops wrong button

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

OMG, I want that agate!!!!!!! That is exquisite!
Cool pic of Mars!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Oh no I am sorry about your trip,
I forgot to tell you to bite your lip,
Running away I see you came back,
I didn't think you'd want to stay,
I am glad your back and wanted to say hey!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I had a truly great day. Met my friend around 4 this afternoon, though apparently he came to pick me up at 8:30 or so originally. Had a great time chatting. Aren't related by blood, but he is my brother. One of the people I trust and love. Stayed at my place for a little while, but took his car to the mall and ate out there. Talked some more. We always do. About the future, love, philosophy, religion. Never politics though. 'Fraid we can't discuss that. He got me thinking about some painful stuff, but ultimately I know we have each others backs and that we will take care of each other. I believe that. He's been there for me, and I for him. There are many people I dislike or outright hate, many that I am neutral towards and many that I feel a great sense of liking of them, but he is one of the few I can say proudly that he is my family and that I love him. Because blood doesn't make family. Unity, trust and love do.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I am so happy to hear that you had such a great day Tiamat! Friends can be so awesome and yes just like family!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Oh no I am sorry about your trip,
I forgot to tell you to bite your lip,
Running away I see you came back,
I didn't think you'd want to stay,
I am glad your back and wanted to say hey!

Glad to be back in the present with all these familiar faces. Whew, what a trip!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It was great. I will possibly see him again tomorrow to sign up and go to the gym. He has muscle. Me? I'm a skinny kid. I guess. I don't have many friends and this has been my choice because I prefer a small, but close circle around me. He is more family to me than many of my blood relatives. I agree with your photo. I'm in a really good mood after today.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Ah, another wonderful day ahead for you. Wonderful! Me too, Tuesday is my day out with my friend Linda. I have a few really close friends myself and that's all I need. They are awesome friends!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The good part about time travel is you don't age!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm sure they are and they are lucky to have you as a friend! I'm not sure if I'm seeing my brother, but if I do I feel a day of suffering coming my way.

What plans for tomorrow with your friend?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
@ Quantum,Then I should have time travelled years ago!!!!!!!

Tiamat, I have to go to the bank, we go out for lunch and a few shops if we can then get groceries. The Amish store is open for the Season now so we might stop in there. I love their natural soaps and homemade goodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join