It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh, and hi everyone, sorry for the quick post - thought I had to post that for Syx, as he will probably find it very interesting, I hope.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I posted us a poem about weather. LOL
May a poem

a reply to: TNMockingbird
Hey Chirp!! We keep missing each other. About the entry…not since we got out of the forest…I am a slacker. LOL

a reply to: WalkInSilence
I am doing much better sweetie!! How are you??? Any more new sightings?

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
OK, I don’t have a problem with bridges but I don’t know if I could drive across that!!!!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Oh how did Monday go after THE Email? LOL

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Oh how did Monday go after THE Email? LOL

Hehe, one person sent a carppy email about me to the boss over the weekend, then had to come to me first thing on Monday for help connecting to wifi

Karma is a wotsit!! I swear I had nothing to do with it

No one has said anything, but the fact that the boss sent an email on Saturday morning stating that he fully endorsed and supported everything I had said, and that any concerns should be addressed directly to him help, I think.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Aww you poor baby. I am guessing you are young enough to be my daughter, so I can say that.
Yes they do fly away, and come back. It sounds like you did a great job so be proud I bet she is proud of you.

I like when it isn't overly busy in here, it gives me time to answer properly and avoid creating the retched one liners.

"How I am" I am conditioning the Rottie to the cats, it is extremely stressful, for both of us. And not really going very well.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

"How I am" I am conditioning the Rottie to the cats, it is extremely stressful, for both of us. And not really going very well.

hang in there and hopefully it will work out with the animals - they need to come to a "detente cordiale" themselves.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Thank you dear. She, GG, the Rottie is fairly obedient towards me but she does the "stare" with them. I have a deaf cat who is extremely vulnerable. And GG is so fast and huge.
She does growl at them or raise her hackles, but I hate the stare, it is an indication of immediate attack and obsession.
She has never been out side of her house really before I got her so we have come far. But I only have a week to do this.
Very stressful.

Karma. Yeah for karma. Good for you your boss backed you up.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good to hear you are better. One down, how many to go? That in a positive way.

No bear sightings but lots of "poop", the kritters must think it is their "out house".
Any way, lots of birds, but no fawns, they seem to be late this year.
How I am? Hmmm. shhh, not too good, but coping.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm home!!!!!!!!!

Hello whoever is still here! Have to catch up in here.

Wis, big Sheddite hug for you! You are always in my thoughts!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

'ello dear, no you are in my thoughts. Wait I hope you don't have a head ache.

1984 inspired me by saying karma so now I am watching Dharma and Greg, I know it is cheesy but I am actually laughing.
Must go, had a wretched day, and as I wrote, I hope your tests went well.
Hugs and love.
Laugh therapy is good so forgive me.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I thought this was very cool when I stumbled across it today and just had to share it for all our dragon friends. Wouldn't you just love to have this? Wish I could give one to all the shed dragons, but alas, this is the best I can do.

This dragon head is actually made up of Aquamarine/Peridot/Amethyst and rose quartz. Sweet eh?

Wow! That thing must cost a fortune! Amazing!!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Bye bye Sweetie! I hope there are better days ahead for you. Shed hug!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It is gorgeous isn't it ? I'm very happy to see you tonight I was starting to get concerned As I knew you were having those test today. Been mighty quiet around here today without the house elf !
Did you have lunch any place I might know of ?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

A place called The roast House in Blackstone Massachusetts. Nice looking place with etched glass and stained glass type shades on the lights. They offer quite a variety of food and drinks.

Yes that dragon head is spectacular!

My tests were easy. With the ultra sound of my kidneys, I just lay there and once in a while turned to the side then on my back again. Every so often you hold your a breath for a bit. The bone density test, you just lay there. Don't know when my Doc will get the results yet.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Good evening, Martin your bridges make me want to bungee jump. They are amazing!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hello, good evening Night Star

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hola shedlings!

So I was trying to catch a picture of this solar halo and caught a casual glimpse at Planet X or "nibiru"😵

So that's fun...

Just kidding, its a lighting effect.......or is it?👀.........

edit on 23-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That dragon head is sooo cool!

I just love precious stones, and crystals and gems!

My wife and I have a small collection of probably 10 or so different ones.....that pic is so super cool tho!!!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi Q and Shred!

I have a collection of crystals and gems too Shred! I love looking at them and holding them. They have some pretty awesome pieces on e-bay. I haven't checked any out in a while. I could go page after page after page just looking at them all.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Wow, what a cool pic!

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join