It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hey Jacy...nobody was told. Go to the four last posts on 5 and you will see an emergency broadcast that got barely entered.

Look on the bright side. SkepticOverlord said to start another! And we're all magically here again...

Now I'm thinking of dough nuts...Aha! Now I know why I keep stalling at the dough nut aisle in the grocery store! The Shed is escaping into real life. This fish has a ridiculous Avatar as an old woman on the other side. Go figure.

CF

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Jacy honey it just happened. SO stopped by and shut it down. Then it was late so I think we just let people wonder in as they found it. I edited my post to add the link to my last post but the way SO shut it we really didn’t have time to leave a message.
[[[HUGS]]] I’m so sorry about your niece.

a reply to: ClownFish
Good morning Fishy! How are you today? I am tried….very tired.

OK everyone, bring coffee. LOTS and LOTS of coffee. I will be DRAGGING by today. I have GOT to figure something or I am going to lose my mind!!! I am having night sweats so bad that I am having to change my clothes, my sheets, and everything 2 & 3 times in the middle of the night. Once I get up to do that, I’m awake. URG! I need rest…..and coffee…

edit on 5/17/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning😱

Ok going back to bed, you should to martin75.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Holy Moly That was scary. I am so glad we are still here.

Chirp Thanks for the picture of the running girl, she is one of my favorites.
Are you ready for graduation?
Night Thanks for starting a new thread. How are you? I haven't had time to go through answers, and could you please PM me. Pretty please.

Will do a little catch up before I am off to work.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Text

why

Here's a little cheer for the day.

I hope every one has a lovely magical day.

I have found so many bear droppings behind the house now that it has become normal.
The deer are very absent perhaps they don't like their new room mate.

Oh Kitty I PM'd an answer to your PM but it didn't go through. See ya.

MARTIN. I just read your last post. Are you going through meno pause you poor thing????
edit on 17-5-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Just a thought

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Good morning.
Ok I dragged the donut machine in and set it up.
As for the rest of my belongings.
I think I'll just leave it in the moving van.
In fact if you're looking for me at night,
that's were i'll be sleeping.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Your 1000th post and it was in the Shed!!!!

Sleeping in the van does seem to be the best bet!

Good to see the missus up and about.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Will be off and on.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Good Morning all. Been a few days. Hope everyone is settling in the new shed.

Glad I found it!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Did you work again last night? I would LOVE to go back to sleep but I don’t think my bosses would approve. LOL

a reply to: WalkInSilence
I wish it was just menopause. I played that game about 12 years ago. I am afraid that whatever element I am fighting is causing the night sweats.

a reply to: Errollorre
Well at least you got the most important part! Donuts!!! And yes, it might be a good idea to just sleep in the moving van. LOL LOVED seeing Bug stop by!!

a reply to: TNMockingbird
Hey sweetie!! When is the graduation? I love graduations. My nephew is graduating this year. Makes me feel sooo old!!! I can remember sitting in the hospital hallway waiting on him to arrive!!!

a reply to: chiefsmom
Good morning!!! So glad that everyone is finding us. I was able to slip in a quick edit but the way that our last Shed ended was a bit wonky.

This will be me all day long today. LOL

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
*Neysa knocks frantically at the shed door*

Please can I come in?
I don't know how I got here and it seems a very strange place indeed.
There I was, preparing to smite an evil wizard, and suddenly POOF. I wake up outside this shed.
You wouldn't by any chance have some donuts and absinthe would you? I'm famished and in need of a hug.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I am immensely happy to see you too!

What a wonderful coincidence!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Neysa
Good morning and welcome to The Shed. Pull up a chair and have a sit. The pixies should be by soon with Breakfast and something to drink. If you are needing a little something stronger, no worries, they will whip that right up also.

a reply to: TrueBrit
Good morning True! I guess you are winding down your day?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

We have a big production next week, I am on 5 hours of sleep for the past two days! I will be fine! Hope you having a great day!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Hi Neysa. Nice to meet you!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
*Neysa knocks frantically at the shed door*
[pic]

Please can I come in?
I don't know how I got here and it seems a very strange place indeed.
There I was, preparing to smite an evil wizard, and suddenly POOF. I wake up outside this shed.
You wouldn't by any chance have some donuts and absinthe would you? I'm famished and in need of a hug.

Welcome you'll have to fight JC for the doughnuts and good luck getting that Absinthe away from Timely.

Cody

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Whew
That's a relief. Hey...nice place you have here. Cozy.

Hello Q12.
I've seen you around the funny pics thread. Nice to finally meet you too.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey there Cody
I'm more of a lover than a fighter. Perhaps they could be persuaded to trade? I'll see what I have in my pockets that may be of interest.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sure you can come in. Just wipe your feet first -- and leave your herd of nerfs in the back yard with all the other ones.

Jacy holds the key to the EDMIO (Eternal Donut Machine of Infinite Output), but if you want genuine absinthe, I live in one of the few countries in the world where it's legally made and sold. For example, one of the best places in Prague is the Absintherie.

I prefer home-made slivovice (plum brandy) myself. Around the same alcohol content of 70% or so, but doesn't put you on your ear in quite such a strange way.

ETA: And hi to everyone!

The sudden closure and move caught me out as well. But as SO (Bill) explained, it was to do with the site getting lots of hits. (ie, lots of traffic coming in.) And if a big thread is recording hits that's a lot of data to load and process through the servers.

The important thing is, SO said to go ahead and start a new Shed thread. So, no big drama.

Threads are set up at 20 posts per page, regardless of the length of the posts. So, we can help to keep the page totals down by replying to two or three posts within one when possible. It's not hard to do and you can even use "edit" to add them in if you want.

edit on 17/5/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thanks, Mike.
My rather needy nerfs are safely ensconced in the nerf pen.
Slivovice. Not familiar with that libation. Consider me tempted.

I would love to how you reply to more than one person in a single post. Can't figure it out.

edit on 5/17/2016 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Welcome Neysa! Always good to have new people join the shed!

Hello Sheddites far and wide! I'm only on my first cup of coffee!

Jacy, it was late when everything happened last night. I did PM Skeptic and asked if he would put in the new link at the end of the last shed once I had this shed up. He must be a very busy man, but did answer a couple of questions which I explained earlier in the shed. I think we were all in shock and just relieved as hell that the shed wasn't closing forever. He did say in shed 5 that is was too big and to start a new one. We have a 200 page limit now.

Cody, hope your headache went away.

I will be leaving around 12:30 this afternoon for my day out with my friend Linda and won't be home until the night shift. Just so that you all know. Going to check my messages. Be back.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join