It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hello Night Star, I hope you rested!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Gentlemen, I didn't mean to ignore you, just had to get that last post up as quickly as I could.

So Skid does art too? May we see some???

Quantum and Bob and Skid, hello to you all!

Hi NS,

No probs - [sarcasm font]just trying to get myself psyched up for another week of fun and frivolity [/sarcasm font]

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
CC will love that WIS!! Very cute!!

Hi Little Elf!! How ya doin?

Hi Everyone else too!!

a reply to: Skid Mark
Dude I am fine now. Thanx...

(U2U reply just sent...)

I am LOVING all the newest Stories from You all!! Very Fantastical Reading!!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hiya Q! I slept for like 3 hours! I have tried avoiding taking the pill for my nerve damage as I am on enough crap, but lately it has been necessary. All these meds can cause fatigue. Hope I'll be able to sleep later because I have my two tests tomorrow and then going out to lunch with my Sister.

Usually when I check my subscription to the shed, the last poster is always you, though just as I was coming on, it was Bob this time. LOL

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

LOL, about the poster. I hope all the tests are smooth!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
OMG, it's Syx! Hi mighty winged one! Yes CC will love all the story entries!

I don't miss working Bob. I don't like living with chronic pain and being limited in what I can do, but I don't miss working!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

LOL, about the poster. I hope all the tests are smooth!

Thank you, so do I!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Hi Night! Just here for a few mins, before CC and I watch some more episodes of G.O.T.... We are into season 5 now, so won't be long till we are all caught up!

Oh, and good luck with Your tests!!

EDIT: Speaking of G.O.T., time to go watch somemore!!

Have a good evening everyone!!
edit on 22-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
(Syx can be seen flying off into the night sky...)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Waves goodbye to the mighty dragon as he flies off.

Hey, I didn't see that awesome pic when I first replied! WOW!!!!!!
edit on 22-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Oh my Gosh that is so good!

Talent!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hi Chirp! HUGS! Wasn't that amazing? I can't wait to read more! It sparks the imagination.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

HI Sweetie!!!

Waiting on a friend.

I think he may be in for some bad news but, I hope I am wrong!
Did you have some good rest?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I build game boards. I was working on a church/library for a zombie game I got but it's at a standstill at the moment. I have a garage and shed I made. I also did a farm house but it's not good. I'm going to combine the shed, garage, and farm house all in one thing once I get the materials I need. I also painted some minis. My camera sucks and the light up here is terrible so no pics. Sorry.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
The winged menace returns! Keeping out of trouble?

edit on 22-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Continued from page 55

When Night Star reached the garden courtyard of the shed, she sat on one of the benches trying to catch her breath. Pesky flew over to her leaving a single flower. Garren and Jojopo watched from a distance. "Go speak with her boy, she needs a friend right now." "Why me? Why not you?" asked the boy. "I'm a goblin. We're not good at those things." He shoved the boy forward almost making the kid trip. It was awkward. He was not experienced in the ways of inspirational speeches on lost loves. The white wolf howled and padded his way to the elf. Garren heaved a heavy sigh of relief. He looked to Jojopo. "It's ok, you don't have to worry, Wolf has it covered."

"Look up Night, have you not noticed?" She ran her fingers gently through his thick soft fur and slowly looked up. It was the night of the blue moon where the faery Kingdom was deep in celebration with much merriment, laughter and joy, of music, singing and dancing. Everything around them was bathed in the blue mist of the large shining moon. She tried to rise above her sorrow and smile, but she felt nothing but dead inside, empty. It was a special night for the enchanting beings and she silently wished them well. Wiping her tears away, she stood and addressed her friends. "It is late, we will stay one more night and sleep. Tomorrow we gather our things and leave this place for a while."

The others made their way to their rooms while the winged wildcat and Night Star remained behind. "You have a special faery that looks over you or has tried to." Night Star looked at him curiously. "What are you saying? why have I have I never known or sensed this? Hugo spread his wings wide, ready for flight. "You aren't supposed to know. It is just the way of things. I need to ride the wind and will return soon. Get some rest." He took to the skies and disappeared into the blue haze.

Night lifted the hem of her gown taking one last look at the beauty of the blue moon and her surroundings and climbed the steps to the shed. Even the flowers glowed in subtle shades of blue. From behind a tall oak, Taylon appeared. Night could sense him and turned around. She ran down the steps into his waiting arms. Their kiss was of pent up passion and magic like no one had ever known or felt before. "I shall leave my Kingdom to be with you Night. None of that matters now, only you and I and our future together." Night looked down for a moment and lifted her head gazing into his ice blue eyes. "Our love is forever, of that I have no doubt, but you will be King to your people one day and your duties await. There is much honor in that and they need you too. Do not abandon them Taylon. We will meet again, how could we not?

He could feel the anger rising and coursing through his feline blood. "When I am King, you will be my Queen. No one will have a choice in the matter." Night actually laughed. "I am no Queen, nor do I wish such status." "What then, what is the answer?" His voice raised, alarming the owls in the nearby branches. With a fluttering of wings and hooting they left the lovers to their quarrel. "Taylon, surely it is written in the books of prophecies that you will rise above and take your rightly place in your Kingdom. I have your love and you have mine. I am with you always, even when we are apart." "I shall speak with my Father and Mother and things will change, you shall see." He released her and sprinted to the forest and the blue mist of night.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Ok that was great! You need to publish a book on Amazon!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oh Chirp, I hope your friend doesn't have bad news!

Wolfie, Too bad we can't see pics of your work.

A big thank you to Kim for inspiring my latest story entry!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You saucy minx !

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

OMGEE, someone kiss that frog! LOL, nice frog!

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join