It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Good night Timely!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

All good mate !

I can't hear you anyhow ... the chewing sound in my head ... Om , nom , nom .

* burps politely

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hey Q !

How's life on your beach ?

Getting cold here ... wetsuits only.

😎

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

It's not a picture I've uploaded myself, just something I found amusing as I stumbled across it.

I don't how to, or even if you can, post images directly to ATS outside of ones uploaded to ATS.

Going by the string in GF400's post, it seems quite irritating.
edit on 22/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Ok, just saying. It is just easier (for me anywho) if it is inline.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: cody599

Hey Bro!

So, did the solicitors exchange the papers?

It's a go yes?

Shouldn't you be packing?

When you come, you can take Night on the Dragon! On your bike!

LOL

Gosh I'm going to have to video that!

((hugs))

Hi sis

We've signed the contracts
but nothing is legally binding until we "exchange contracts" it gives us all a chance to change our minds, we've also declined the 7 day period of grace thereafter.

So in a very long drawn out English way we are ready to go, of course it can still all come crashing down around us, but a cautious optimism is creeping in.

So not yet packing, but decluttering BIG time

Anyone want my copy of Bieber's greatest hits ROFL

Cody

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ahh, P&P RPGs. -heart-

The White Wolf stuff (World of Darkness), DnD, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, such wonderful games.
edit on 22/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: "Greater than" symbol removed most of post.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Just a lot of code you need to write. Besides, I don't want to clutter up the thread with anything other than my own beautiful artwork. :x

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Fairy nuff

I am trying to declutter too at the minute, but the move is not for a while yet. Still got too much carp here.

it is amazing the stuff we accumulate - I move every 2-4 years so always have a cleansing process when shipping out.
edit on 22-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: ETA

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Been here 10 years 1984

I moved in with a box 3ft x 3ft x 3ft or 1metre x 1 metre x 1metre

Holy crap, how the hell did I accumulate so much crap LOL, I've just counted an approximation of my books, I'm keeping about 120, the rest are going to the charity shops, all 300 or so of them
and that's after the first run.

Cody

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 56

Before I go to the land of sleep, I'll just place this here on the coffee table... by the doughnut cake I found earlier!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Stretching languidly and allowing her gaze to linger about the beauty of the caverns one last time, Kaelci unhurriedly climbed to her feet and lightly dusted a few tiny pebbles from her robes as she listened carefully, certain that she could hear the silver witch huffing and puffing and murmuring curses under her breath as she climbed up the rocks by the waterfall.

The world around her seemed to slow as Darien suddenly appeared beside her and quickly took her hand, swiftly dragging her down the bright mushroom-filled passage and into a dark crevice that lay against the wall, hurriedly shrouding them in the shadows. The speed of these events was entirely unnatural, her head spinning as her eyes rolled about in the darkness and impossibly tried to focus on Darien. What was going on? She was blind!

Quiet yourself! Came Darien’s stern thought, thundering into her mind.

Not this again! Her own mind wailed. She was entirely sick of these ancient Magisters and their infuriating ability to ravage her thoughts.

Suddenly! An onslaught of images bombarded her mind! Before they had even jumped into the aqua waters to make their way towards this cave she had suspected a hidden animosity within this man… and here it was.

In rapid succession he forced a stream of angry visions into her mind, visions of betrayal, of treachery, of calumniation and of defenestration. A woman in a massive library, scaling shelf after shelf upon her ladder; auburn hair flowing, hazel eyes glittering… Sita scowling, plotting, scheming, manipulating all who dared approach her… the scholar thrown into a dark dungeon, left to hunger in the darkness, her despair feeding the power of those who reigned.

The anger of the man rising, intensifying… he was the downfall of the Magi! His angry words echoing in her mind. They deserved to fall! Sita most of all! And here she comes now, passing by we who are hidden, further into Azothinne’s Lair as I knew she would.

Kaelci struggled against Darien’s firm grasp and his steady resolve, to no avail. He was too strong. Her ears heard the shuffle of Sita’s feet pass them by, her mouth could not call out, her thoughts could not be reached. That woman in the images Darien had sent… the Sita who had once existed centuries past… she existed no longer. She had been reborn, she was in a new world with new rules, surely the man could forgive if not forget.

She sent these pleading thoughts to Darien, sharing visions of her own from this short time Sita and herself had been acquainted. The healing, the training, the helping; tears shared and an entity defeated.

All was for nought. She listened in anguish as the quiet steps of Sita’s feet began to soften in the distance, a single silent tear rolling down her cheek and dripping onto the stone her bare feet stood upon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: kaelci

Hey, just a thought, you know how she is (Jace) when she wakes up.
Make sure she doesn't 'step' on it on her way out!

OH-MY-GAAAAWD!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

OH-MY-GAAAAWD!!!!!!!

Okay, so now I want to lick your feet!

Thanks!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

If anybody is going to be licking feet....................................Ummm scratch that

Cody

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

roflmao....

Should have got here sooner Thelma
....at present there is 1 ferret, 4 cats, 7 pink gerbils....and some kid I don't recognize, that have all beat you to it!

jacy

edit on 22-5-2016 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Wow, nicely writen.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I arrived in one country many years ago, with a backpack and one suitcase. Left there years later with a wife, neurotic cat and half a container of stuff.

We end up with so much stuff we don't really need. But I tend to keep things for a very long time.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I arrived in Israel with a backpack and a bottle of scotch

Left 10 years later leaving a wife, a life and 2 rugrats, it's taken 15 years, but we are reunited a great family package with the cuddle monster as a second mum.

I'm a lucky guy

Cody

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Now that is a happy ending!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Took a lot of pain and hard work Q

But yeah, it's a fairytale beginning to rest of our lives, I get to watch my kids do the things I wish I had, and support them all the way. I get to see them grasp opportunities that weren't there for us.

I'm at that stage in life where the kids are making strides into adulthood, they aren't as young or as dumb as I was so hopefully their path will be smoother

But they'll never know the joy of being released from the cells in the morning.

I hope that's a good thing

Cody

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join