It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Quantum12

Too early for bed!

Night- did the pixies get all the house work done? Lol just kidding

Oh Lord, you should see my bedroom! LOL I have so much to sort through. I got one closet done, started another and I still haven't tackled all my craft supplies. Damn pixies haven't lifted a finger to help!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
You mean the sheets you fill out for the characters, with their stats? Those are character sheets.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Has something ever smelled so bad it gave you a headache? I'm going through that right now. A certain somebody pissed his pants again and again threw his peed on blanket in the dryer. This is the third day in a row he's done it. GRRRRRRR.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

That guy is a relative of the friend you live with? That drunk has got to go! EEEW!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Night Star

Well there's your problem, Night! Pixies are a bit mischievous and like to caper about and wrestle.

What you are looking for would be a Brownie

Brownies are said to inhabit houses and aid in tasks around the house. However, they do not like to be seen and will only work at night, traditionally in exchange for small gifts of food. Among food, they especially enjoy porridge and honey. They usually abandon the house if their gifts are called payments, or if the owners of the house misuse them. Brownies make their homes in an unused part of the house, often in attics and holes in walls

So get yourself a Brownie! 😉

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I am proud to be of the heritage from which I am. I am proud to be of the nation that I am. Not for the government, but for the people, the land. This video should have English subtitles(make sure the CC is active) and though I don't agree with it 100%. The Christianity portion is all fairy tale, but it is a priest so what do you expect. Still, despite his childish beliefs I respect him for his message. Poland is a European nation. Not some other alien blood.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Skid Mark

That dude, still? 😨

I remember hearing some if your horror stories about this dude. I don't know how you put up with it bro. 😕

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yes it is. They don't care about the stench. I guess they're used to it or something. All they do is make excuses for him.

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Same guy. If I was a different sort of person I'd put a pillow over his face while he was passed out.

edit on 22-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wow, it's the Cat Wizard and Tiamat!

Yes a brownie that's what I need and the edible kind would be nice too.

Going to watch your vid now Tiamat.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Yes it is. They don't care about the stench. I guess they're used to it or something. All they do is make excuses for him.

They are simply enabling the guy and that won't help him one bit. It's a shame you have to live with someone like that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

That's quite the crowd there! That guy sounds very passionate about his beliefs. I didn't get to watch the whole thing though. I'm multi tasking. LOL

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

While he is passed out, draw pictures on his face. LOL

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I am passionate about it too minus the dogma. But I will be called a racist, a xenophobe if I voice them, but then I exist to anger others and to be hated so I suppose I should.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

No you do not exist to anger others and to be hated. You exist to love and to learn and to be loved.

edit on 22-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've been tempted to. He'd know who did it though.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Agree to disagree then.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Tough. He forces you to deal with something you shouldn't have to deal with. It is disgusting and the dude needs helps and obviously doesn't seek it out. Your friend or friends aren't helping matters by allowing it. Have they even tried to get the guy help?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Agree to disagree then.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
No, but I wish they would. They're indifferent to a lot of stuff.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

That's horrible! I would be telling the guy to get help because it is unacceptable behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join