It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Wonderful!

I'm sadly out of touch, I played Kingdom Hearts 1, 358/2, and half of KH2 ... One day I will get up to speed.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Potassium? I doubt it.

Primarily the taste. I don't really care about the animals being killed unless it is done in a cruel way. My main issue with meat production is how obscenely resource inefficient is. Such a waste of water and space.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

WHYYY did you play 358/2 before KH2?
Personally I've really only played 1 and 2, though. All the spinoffs just irritate me, even if they technically have overarching plot relevant details I hate games like KH being on handhelds. Just doesn't do the game justice as far as I'm concerned. (Though Chain of Memories was decent.)

If you don't have moral qualms, emulating KH2 is really easy, there's even a translated version of Final Mix + available.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

You are far more disciplined than I. Isn't there one vitamin that vegetarians lack? I forget which one.

i thought that was vitamin B, but you get that from beer

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Hahahaha!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Bob, yep, vitamin B12 is one deficiency.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Yeah, I was going to say B12 but covered myself with all the bees

I was veggie for about 7 years, so I know a bit about the vitamins, needs etc

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Great story!
Guess the undersea adventure is for another day.
I'll have another chapter sometime this weekend.
I'm writing bits of it when I can.
Well off to work.
Have a good day everyone. 😀

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Eilas - it's as if you can feel the power coming out of those pictures! Thank you so much for sharing

Night - B12 deficiencies can cause a lot of scary problems

84 - I hope the email deal works. I'm assuming this is more of a best practices scolding than don't shop at Amazon.com...?

Did I actually find The Shed sleeping? OK if The Shed can sleep so can I. Sweet dreams everyone in Shed Land

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

(creaks open the back door.... checks the kitchen table for donuts??? Damn too late!... catches up on the shed stories - *Nice but a wee bit sad 'Raine!
Decides to take the day off work!.... have to do some shopping later.... might hang around for a little while..... maybe write something?.... who knows what the day will bring...)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Nom nom nom

I must be doing double curvature the day is flying by, curry tonight methinks

I was going to do a curry last night but I found a lump of steak.

Cody

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

84 - I hope the email deal works. I'm assuming this is more of a best practices scolding than don't shop at Amazon.com...?

Did I actually find The Shed sleeping? OK if The Shed can sleep so can I. Sweet dreams everyone in Shed Land

Yep, you got it spot on. And already one person has gone to my boss to complain about the email (but he had already approved it and is 100% behind me), basically told the guy to go forth and procreate.

Another one has sent me an email, and everyone else, saying he agrees but then at the end, has to make a dig at me. *sigh*

I will reply to him, individually, and any others on Monday.

Some people here do not understand email etiquette.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
From my last story entry in shed5...

Gordi smiled and gently slipped his body down into the cool refreshing waters of the shimmering pool to rest, relax and rejuvenate... sure in the knowledge that their next adventure was but a stones throw away...

Sporky had finished his roast trout breakfast and was just settling down for a nap, by the banks of the pool where Gordi was bathing, when he suddenly jerked his head back up and turned to face the North.
That old familiar "labrador-like" head tilt returned as he strained to decipher the faint sounds coming in on the breeze...

Gordi's eye flickered open glancing over towards his old pal, and a heart-felt groan slipped from his breath as he reolised that something was wrong;

"Whit Noo ya big lummox? Kin a biddy no get a wee bit 'o peace in this place tae rest his weary auld bones?"

but Sporky just sat, completely motionless, staring Northwards and Gordi could tell that all was not well...

"Ohhhkaaaaay then! Let's get tae it Laddie! it's too quiet aroon here onnyway!" and with that, the big Scot leapt from the water, pulled his plaid around him and in one fell swoop - gathered up his things and jumped onto Sporky's back!

"To the North Lad, there! Towards yonder dark.... shape.... on... the... horizon.."

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
*Sigh*.

I wish I had the version of this song that my step-father used to sing. He did it so well. I'll have to ask my mother if we have a CD with it on it. This YouTube video really doesn't do it justice. At all.
The rest of the song is "okay", but I love the line "All in all it's just another brick in the wall." and how it's sung.

I suppose I will start a story.
edit on 20/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Good morning Family!

I found this bench and thought kaelci might like it for her room. (cuz of her creepy spider story)

I will be here for a while this morning, so if anybody's up for a coffee with me? I'm caught up on the chit-chat now, just going back to read the new story additions in here.
jacy

P.S. Hi there Eilas! Great song...I am a Pink Floyd/The Wall fanatic!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Good morning Jacy!
No new "events" to report on after your last, last night?

Thank you for the chair! I think I'll place it over ~there~, just under the window sill so it's less creepy with the sunlight shining down on it

I was going to write another bit of story, the hunt for Azothinne, but, my brain blanked. So will probably do it in the wee hours of tomorrow morning since I have a feeling I'll be up early. Hooray for caffeine waiting for me!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Hi hunny! No new events, no slaps or hair-pulling, lol.

I went in to see my daughter at work yesterday and was telling her about my 'incidents'. A small group formed around me and I felt like I was telling a campfire story...haha...
When I finished they were all freaked out and couldn't understand why I wasn't.
I guess everybody doesn't have weirdness like that.

How are you today? Anything new and exciting in your world?
jacy

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I can honestly say that I've never had -much- woo woo weirdness! I recall once when I was a kid, I felt something jump onto my bed and it reminded me of my cat who had just died. And once as a teenager I had the whole frozen on the bed, the bed is shaking, omg, thing. Just once though. And a few years ago when I was pregnant, I dreamt that ghosts were flying into me and making me convulse, I was shaking in real life every time it happened, would wake up, stay awake for a while, go back to sleep, and enter the same dream with it still happening.

But that's the extent of mine! No hair pulling or slaps or crazy electronics.

Maybe you could turn it into a ghost story
use today's camp-fire feelings as inspiration for a certain story, teehee!

As for myself though, I ramble heaps, ramble ramble, I'm sorry. Nothing exciting! I had a lady at my son's daycare today tell me that he was the happiest most cheerful most loving little boy she had ever seen in her 20 years of childcare which gave me warm and fuzzies
and... also... one more week of work remaining! Whee!

Did I mention that I write too much? I'm sorry. *cringes at the big wall of text before I press the reply button*
edit on 20 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Don't be silly, your writing is lovely to read!

It's also really nice to get a full response from somebody, lol. I'm one of those people who send long descriptive text messages to someone...only to get a "k" for a reply. Not even "okay"...just "k"...grrrr...

I've had the shaking bed happen, once when I was much younger. In the creepy house we rented a couple of years ago, (the portal-to-Hell house)....there was really dark energy and much weirdness.
I would sometimes feel like I'd been possessed by a coldness...a chill that would actually hurt. It would last a couple of minutes and I would shake so violently that I could barely walk. (plus lots of other bizarre happenings)

I have tons of orb pics, some in motion. Definitely not dust specks, I don't care what anyone says. The worst part was the feeling that something in that house wanted me to die...or kill myself. I had a lot of illness there and a couple of times went to Emerg only to be told everything was normal. (even though I had fevers so high that the entire bed was soaking wet).

Anyways, now I'm rambling, lol.
I don't think I'm entering the writing contest but I will try to read and support all the others.
jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join