It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I don't know why people leave me alone in the shed at night like this. I could get into trouble unsupervised you know. Gives the Kaelci shifty eyes look.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm technically around. Just distracted by YouTube videos.

Anyone here watched the Death Battle stuff?

Also, what's a Kaelci?
Oh, THAT'S a Kaelci.
edit on 20/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

edit on 20/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I always seem to appear once you've mentioned my name and my shifty eyes!

I just got home from work and the daycare pick-up and dinner is in the oven!! OVEN!! OVENNN!!!!!! Sorry, I'm just so happy that I have a working oven once more, haha. I'm all for doom and gloom and end of the world scenarios, but during this current moment in time, when everything is as it is, I like my items to be in working condition.

I'm a little bit saddened that you're not going to have an underwater adventure!
Maybe another time

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Good morning all
Just sitting at work with a cheese and bacon turnover.

Mmmmmmm bacon

Cody

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hm, what part of Aus are you in? I'm a Victorian, though it's rare for me to find someone else from the same state.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cody
'morning Cody!
Mmmmm bacon!
Dinner tonight is from the same family, mmmm pork. Coated in mushroom soup. Om nom nom.

a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
Hello! I'm currently a Queenslander though was born a New South Welshwoman and spent most of my childhood a South Australian. One day when a rich long-lost family member that no-one knows of dies, and I'm the sole beneficiary, I'm hoofing it to NZ. *waves farewell to Housos-esque bogans*.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ooooh I'm with all the people with cool accents!

Hello everyone!

Kaelci, I wrote myself into a corner. I had no idea how to proceed with that story line so I changed it. LOL

Cody, getting that house soon I see. yay!

Eilas, I see you met our shifty eyed Kaelci. LOL

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Hm, yes, it's most common to find people from Queensland or South Australia. Never met anyone from the Northern Territory, though.

Here's my "old GFX-piece" of the day.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

There is a recipe that uses chicken cutlets, cream of mushroom soup, bacon and sour cream. Cook it in a crockpot for 4 hours on high. YUM!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I like all your art pieces!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

That sounds yummy! You guys are making me hungry. I feel like a hobbit, maybe I'll have a second supper. LOL

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
YUM!

More like BLECH! you mean.

I'm a vegetarian. Don't really like Bacon or Chicken.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I don't eat meat every day, but I do eat meat, as long as I don't have to kill my food myself, otherwise I'd starve. LOL

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Mmm, sounds delish!

This one is pretty simple - sear some pork chops in butter, throw them in a tray, pour cream of mushroom soup over them, perhaps some extra chopped mushroom if you fancy (Which I did!), cover with foil and chuck in the oven and wait! I always cook more than necessary
tastes amaaaazing on toasties the next day

a reply to: Eilas
Lovely!
The quote made me think of Kingdom Hearts.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Sounds great! I'll be right over. LOL

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You can subsist perfectly well on non-meat intake. The only issue is if you're Vegan, then it's a pain avoiding dairy and egg. Also, while I say I'm Vegetarian, I'm technically something else. How it works is that I'm willing to eat fish and do eat it occasionally, willing to eat white meat but never do so since I hate it, but do not eat red meat under any circumstances save life-or-death.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Ahhh, I love Kingdom Hearts~ *heart*

While I'd decided to only put up one of my old GFX things per day 'lest I flood the thread, I have to put up these two. The big one is something I made to use as a phone background. Anti-Sora looks a bit blurry, but it's not a problem on the actual phone since the image is about 1/4 the physical size. (Though still the same resolution, of course, just a higher PPI number.)

edit on 20/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

You are far more disciplined than I. Isn't there one vitamin that vegetarians lack? I forget which one.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It might be the one from fish (Omega 3?), though that shouldn't be an issue for me. I believe there's also a common myth that vegetarians tend to suffer from iron deficiency, but that really isn't the case.

It's not a case of discipline. I find meat as disgusting as you would find hair.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I want to say vitamin k? Not sure. So is it just the taste that disgusts you or is it about animals being killed?

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join