It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I used something similar before, in another job and it was cool.

Not using anything like that here though, but I can still see network traffic and IPs which is the geeky way of doing it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Fantasy art vid.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That was cool, I captured one I like.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Want to see a pic of a couple pixies? I couldn't see them. Maybe somebody else can.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has been removed, whatever it was.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
I noticed. That didn't last long.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I noticed. That didn't last long.

The pixies must have intervened.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I saw it before it was removed, rocks that looked like people.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I can live without seeing that, I think.

and pippage ensues at the Acrimonious Acronyms thread

*shakes fist*
edit on 19-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

LOL, I am softy sorry.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Glad you found a pic you liked from that other vid Quantum.

Amy Brown is one of my favorite faery artists.

Mostly dragon sculptures in this one. by Nene Thomas.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I saw it before it was removed, rocks that looked like people.

Damn and I missed it!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It must have been bad, as I have seen some absolutely atrocious threads, and some very nasty posts (which I reported)
edit on 19-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: GGGGRRRR - tpyo fixed

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Oh yes, we get plenty of those. I rarely ever report anyone, but I have done so myself in the past when necessary.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Not in here, thankfully. So how are you NS - up late again.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This place tends to balloon with responses.

originally posted by: Night Star
Goodnight Mr. Newbie, I shall call you Eil or leyn or something short because your name is too long. LOL

Eilas or Uxie is fine.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
This place tends to balloon with responses.

originally posted by: Night Star
Goodnight Mr. Newbie, I shall call you Eil or leyn or something short because your name is too long. LOL

Eilas or Uxie is fine.

Yes, sometimes it can take quite a while to catch up if you have been away for a few hours, and there are a few pages to catch up on.

It depends on the time of day, and who is around. Some people post more than others, and there are definitely some quiet times which is usually when I am around.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Continued from page 17

Just as Night Star and Pixie decided to join the mermaid beneath the sea, the elf hesitated. Alora swished her tail gently gazing into the elf's eyes. "My friend, something concerns you. I can see it in your eyes, I can feel it in my soul. What worries you so?" Night looked to the shore and saw the white wolf, winged wild cat, Garren and Jojopo and the dragons who had softly landed beside them. "Alora, it is so good to see you again after all these years, but..." She bit her lower lip unsure of how to continue." Oh Alora, I am of the forest and so are my companions. It calls to me... the deepest places, the silent groves, the hidden places, the mysterious and enchanting places where trees and flowers and green grass thrives. We shall meet again though. The ocean also calls to me from time to time, as though I am from two worlds."

She took the mermaid's hand and held it firmly. Go and explore the beauty and wonder that is your forever home below. I will not forget you." Alora smiled. She untied one of her pearl bracelets with coral and tiny seashells and clasped it around Night Star's wrist. "Another time perhaps, when the sea calls to you again. I will see you then, of that I am certain." She lowered herself into the cold clear water and swam quickly away. Night swam back to the shore where her friends waited. Pesky shook her head. "I thought you wanted to see...oh never mind. I never could figure you out. So where to this time?" Jojopo was confused. "What is it that you wanted to see Night?" The elf sighed. "I have no clue." Garren the forest boy chuckled. "Well, we could always head to the Dark Star Inn. Lots of interesting beings there and maybe there is an adventure to be found there."

Storm lowered his head close to Night's. "There is much for the youngling Sky to learn with his own kind yet. He is a rare miniature dragon with special powers different than my own. I will take him where he belongs for now. He will be safe." Sky scampered over to the elf. "Momma Night, I have grown and I am ready now to learn all there is to know about my kind. I will be with others like myself." He was so excited and Night couldn't hold him back from being who he was meant to be. She didn't want him to see her sorrow. "We are bonded dear Sky, just as Storm and I are bonded. If you ever need me, or I need you, we will find each other. Go now youngling and become the mighty dragon Lord of your Kingdom. Learn the magic arts and Make me proud."

Another goodbye. There were always goodbyes in her life and they made her heart heavy. Storm and Sky bowed before spreading their wings and taking to the darkened sky. She watched as they flew farther and farther away until they were but a mere speck beneath the glowing orb of night.

edit on 20-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hello Eilas and Bob!

Sorry, I got lost in my story telling. It is easiest when it is slow in here late at night.
Glad to see you both!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Sorry NS, got to go off now - stuffs to do sadly.

Emails have been sent, no replies yet (fingers crossed!)

Have fun.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sweet dreams Bob!

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join