It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

My last words before I go to dream land.

No one ever described Christmas like that in my home, very disappointing.
"Santa brought you some thing other than stuffed animals, now don't get hurt"

Had we had such "presents" we wouldn't have had to suffer through adolescence. A stage that lasted twenty years.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
Help yourself! They're special brownies!
How was your day?

Getting better

Yummy! Is that an imported chocolate? LOL

*nom nom*

Just jammin' out...

How 'bout you?

What did you do besides slave over a hot oven?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Yeah, very rarely do I remember my dreams, but I know that we all have them, it is a way pf dealing with things on a subconscious level, even if we are unaware of it afterwards.

Yep, the dog fetches the wife's knickers as she sits on the loo in the morning, in an attempt to get her to dress faster so they can go for a walk.

a reply to: WalkInSilence
"Now we shouldn't judge people due to appearance!!! that isn't politically correct.

I tend towards voice and linguistics, faces can be deceiving. "

So true - I knew a lady where I worked years ago, who had a huge inoperable tumour on her face. It twisted her mouth and affected her speech, but she went about daily life as normal, and boy when she smiled, the room lit up!! She is an awesome person, and I used to enjoy making her laugh to see her smile.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Had we had such "presents" we wouldn't have had to suffer through adolescence. A stage that lasted twenty years.

Sorry

Some of us are still experiencing it...LOL

DOES it ever end?

I hope you have sweet dreams, WIS!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yes, special chocolate infused with... well, infused. That's all you really need to know.

Today I forced myself to go to the gym and mess around with the weight machines. I'm not trying to put on muscle, lol... just tone up what I have. Also, a little grocery shopping.

Husband coming home tomorrow from a business trip, so just getting my ducks in a row.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Goodnight, WalkInSilence. Do you sleep in silence too?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Hello New Here, thank you for dropping in.
It is my bed time but I hope you enjoy self. The Shed is magical.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Hello New Here, thank you for dropping in.
It is my bed time but I hope you enjoy self. The Shed is magical.

Indeed... Sweet Dreams!

link   
There is a comedian...I will have to look...

He talks about going to the gym for the first time and trying to figure out all the machines. H said that he gets on, tries to get his hands and feet moving in synch when the trainer comes over and asks him to get off the painter's scaffolding. LOL

Hmmmm....brownies!!!

edit on 5/18/2016 by Martin75 because: The Shed Flies!

link   
Sweet dreams my dear friend!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yes I bought a 2 pound lobster carry out and took it home and just ate half. I used a lobster bib and still made a butter mess.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Aww, just missed you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Husband coming home tomorrow from a business trip, so just getting my ducks in a row.

I hope you are excited!?

The gym! Blah!

I went for years and then started basketball with the youngin'. I prefer moving as opposed to standing in one place.

I think boredom is what can make some folks stop going to the gym.

Maybe you would prefer sports or running or hiking or such? If you are able.

My daughters and I went to the store a few nights ago and about 5 minutes in we decided that we 'suck' at it and left.

Meh, sandwiches it was! Turkey! LOL

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Little happy tears trickling down for all of you in my dreams.

Such profound synchronicity.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

LoL!!! Couldn't figure out how to use the 'weight machine' and dude comes up to him, "Hey Buddy, you mind getting out of the painter's scaffolding?!"

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Yes I bought a 2 pound lobster carry out and took it home and just ate half. I used a lobster bib and still made a butter mess.

Wow, lobster carryout! You must be in Maine or som'n.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Goodnight WIS, if you have some dreams write them down and share them with us. I love dreams. Some are worth writing down and some are just dreams and are locked in to our brain!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yes, husband coming home is a good thing, lol. Also I need him to dig me some big holes for my hasta plants!

The gym... yeah I know, it is kinda boring. And I did give jogging a try. I did that "Couch-to-5K" app and wow I really did work up to running 3 miles (which is saying something for me-- never much been a runner. I could never get the breathing right!)

Anyway, about the time I made it up to 3 miles, I pulled something in my upper thigh. Hurt like the dickens to even walk for WEEKS. It's all better now, but that's when I decided... I ain't no runner!

I do swim at the gym sometimes to. I made it up to a mile, which is 60 laps. Talk about borrrr-ing!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I do swim at the gym sometimes to. I made it up to a mile, which is 60 laps. Talk about borrrr-ing!

You need a partner!!!

Where I worked years ago I was an attendant for a woman who loved to swim and couldn't be alone in pool.

She was rather large in size. We became great friends. She would climb on my back and back and forth we'd go.

She would say come on go faster! We would laugh!

After awhile I would have to deposit her to the side and catch my breath!

Hysterical. I miss her. Every other day in the pool laughing and 'working out'!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm sure some of you recall I had a problem with the raccoons trying to drag away the birdfeeder and leaving it stuck in the tree or smashed on the ground. Well I decided to move it and lets say it has confused Coonie my little egg eating friend a bit!
I shot all this through the window today before the storm, so the screen makes it a little rough. Silly me thought I had hit record... duh, do it the hard way! Made my own movie of it!

While you folks watch this, Ill try and get caught up!

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join