It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

I was out all day and part of the night. Going to try to make a story entry. I need my fantasy mood music and some time to think. Hmmm...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ok, I will let you get on with your writing.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That could take a while. Right now I have on instrumental fantasy mood music in the background and staring into space just trying to form an idea. LOL

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

crappiekat...That's great news, you're going fishing! Don't ever invite me, I'm a "catch and release" kinda gal, lol.

Um.....don't invite me either...
.....I'm a small fish, I am....um...someone said that was bait....no, I'm just baited breath...um....actually, I'm not even here....you just imagined this....

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Writer's block, eh? Just wait, it will pass.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

crappiekat...That's great news, you're going fishing! Don't ever invite me, I'm a "catch and release" kinda gal, lol.

Um.....don't invite me either...
.....I'm a small fish, I am....um...someone said that was bait....no, I'm just baited breath...um....actually, I'm not even here....you just imagined this....

I won't go either. I will not put a metal hook into a fish mouth. Just no, no, no!!!!!! Poor fishies
I'd rather go to the pet store, pick out some pretty fish, put them in a nicely decorated aquarium and watch them swim gracefully around while I sit and watch and feel the tranquility that they bring. Yup, that's what I shall do!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wow, this new Shed is flying as fast as the last one
so hard to catch up.
At least at the end of this month I'll be able to be caught up all the time LOL. No! Bad Kaelci! Supposed to be writing at that point and not stalking the Shed! Hahaha.

Just had a couple of repair people going through the house. Checking the smoke alarms, making sure the air-conditioning is fine, FINALLY FIXING MY OVEN OHMYGOSH!!!!!! I can BAKE again! I can ROAST again! No more stove-top dinners!

So happy. First thing I'm doing is cooking us up a lasagne for dinner tonight, haha.

I always feel so weird when there are repair people here... I never know how to act. That's probably weird, but, I don't know haha. I had people here a few years ago delivering my new furniture, 42 degree Celsius day, I offered them a drink and they acted like I was coming on to them, laughing and getting away right quick! haha. I just thought it was a nice thing to do? So now I kind of stand about quietly, not sure what to do while people are working in my home.

*shrug*

Anyway! Will catch up properly shortly (and probably have a few more pages when I think I've caught up! Lol!) and continue my little story

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

I am usually "catch an release" myself

But if I get into a mess of crappie or gills or perch.

I am looking at a good dinner.
edit on 17-5-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Thank you!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hi kaelci! (waves)

It is a good thing to get your home inspected once in a while.

We had a home up here explode up here this weekend. Turned out to be gas fumes.( Folk's were snowbirds) Had no idea they had a gas leak.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Indeedy, already not far off the 20 page mark, which is 10% of the limit if we are working on a new 200 page maximum.

I do not have such a busy day today, so am trying to get on with some other stuff. Tidying up for number one - my room is a mess, and I need to spend quite a bit of time sorting that out, it is already way out of hand. I should have dealt with it before, and started doing it this morning, but it is more a "do a little, have a break, do a little, have a break" (repeatedly) task.

Posted a new thread, and posted in a few already created, which caught my eye. Now to go and get some food and then do some tidying again.

ETA
A house I rent out had a fire in the chimney about a year ago, luckily no one was hurt.
The tenant had never had it cleaned since moving in!
So always a good idea to get stuff like that checked out.
edit on 17-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: ETA

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

And yet again it seems I've managed to wander away for a long time, only to find that the old location from the past iteration of the Shed...has once again become overgrown, and the Shed uplifted to a new location.

I was going to say - I thought for sure #5 would have been it.

-foss

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
a reply to: Bob!

Hello Kitty! Hi Bob!

Yes, I get the home inspected once a year. The real estate inspection was last week and I just jotted down a bunch of repairs and things that needed to be done and that all happened today
We had new repair people than the usual people today, so, I hope that things actually have been done ~properly~ this time! So annoying having to get the shower repaired every few months, and this is the second time I've needed the oven repaired. I swear the old people deliberately did it all dodgy-like so they had to keep coming back to do more work.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

How was your concert in Detroit?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hi foss.

Had to give you a star for that. (I know I should have waited for NS to star) couldn't help myself.

The Shed lives on!!!!

I think the good Angels outnumbered the bad Angels.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry about your mama sweetie...do you think the stars you find are from her?

Awesome story - thanks for sharing something so personal, and that was indeed a sign - have a green star now

We had to rush out to return an item that had a manufacturer's flaw and during the drive I was thinking about what you, Jacy, had said. I had never considered if all these stars I keep finding were from her. I had no reason to think this as we were always like oil and water. Actually, oil and water would have been an improvement. So, this thought just never occurred to me.

But, thanks to you, it did occur to me and I kicked it around a bit over my tongue. Now, I'm not sure that I want any sort of link to her, as even the memory of her scares me, but everything happens for a reason, and I considered your interpretation to be "up for grabs" and so, I tried it on for fit. Having done so, I still can't say, but I realize that not being able to say, leaves the idea open, and so, having a choice, I chose to accept this as being little signs from her, and it did feel better. In fact, it felt really nice.

Why am I returning now with so many uninteresting words? Because when we got to the store, while still contemplating your question, I noticed that the lovely salesgirl, who was helping us, was wearing a small, pretty, star pendant around her neck. It was made of small diamonds, with a larger sparkling diamond in the center. It kept reflecting the last bits of sunlight from the storefront window....I thought of my mother and told the girl that her necklace was pretty. She smiled and fingered it and replied, "Thank you! I love it too. It's special to me because it was a present from my mother." I just smiled at her, feeling a little tear starting to peak through, that I internally ordered to get back inside immediately.

On the way home, I was thinking of you, Jacy, and wanted to let you know that, yep, I think you are right.

And then, I found the message from you, 1984hasarrived (you seriously need a nickname!). I almost missed it because it was an indirect message, without the notice link, and I had to blink and take a double take, because you've never addressed me before...and you sort of missed the first attempt...I saw the reply to ClownFish and the "..." and I thought you were being artistic, as I often speak that way, with a ..., and so I intuitively thought that that was sort of neat...but then I saw the real message...

Yep, I think it's official: Decision by committee, my little spontaneous committee, that it is indeed a sign.

I just wanted to share that with you two, and anyone else who might care, even from a lurking distance.

Woodwardjnr said something very important today...It's better to hear it from him, in his own words, and the reason for his post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And so, while wondering if I should reply with this, thinking that I should let that thought about you two just drift away rather than milk the moment any further, I smiled and thought of what he said, that it's better to regret something that you did than to regret something that you didn't do.

And with that, I will smile and allow that little repressed tear from earlier, to enjoy the corner of my eye, and say good night my dear family and friends.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I have run into that situation. People are stupid.

How can you do business like that and expect to stay in business.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Close one. I'm just a mess of clown myself. So you can catch me all you want, as long as you promise to eventually release me. Trust me, I'm not a good catch, but I'm good for a laugh!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Hi NightStar! I want to tell you about my clownfish from years ago, but not tonight. I'm trying to sign off!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Y'all need a chat feature. Is there one one here? That would solve this problem with the shed and limits.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join