It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thank you Honey! Should be a nice day though hot. I was supposed to go to a sweet 16 party for my Great Niece tomorrow, a barbecue, but It's supposed to rain, so I don't know.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Martin75

They had me doing e-training on the computer. Going back in tomorrow to do more and maybe some floor training too. 😃

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I hope the rain stays away, enjoy your day.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
As the swirling maelstrom of silver and gold gave way, the portal collapsed suddenly under the weight of its own pulsating mana.

With a pop that signified the worst possible outcome the portal lurched and, with a heave, deposited Cagliostro of the Archwhisker Wizard Syndicate, straight onto his furred haunches and tumbling head over hindquarters.

"Ugh," hissed Cagliostro when he had come to a halt, "so much for always landing on our feet."

Cagliostro stood, straightening his bent whiskers, and surveyed his surroundings as the portal sucked into oblivion above him with a familiar whooshing sound.

There was a stirring within the folds of his elegant robe of crushed royal purple velvet. Cagliostro reached within, pulling out a mouse by it's tail.

"Morbrynd, I thought I told you to stay behind in the lab! You were... supposed to... MORRRRBRYYYND!" Roared the feline wizard, "This mishap is your fault! If you had stayed behind and supported the interplanar aperture like you were supposed to..."The cat sighed, "but how could I fault you. Of course you would follow me."

"I worry Master," squeaked Morbrynd the mouse. "Who knows what trouble you might find. Besides I set up the portal splint just like I always do. This was something different Master, I think someone was tampering with,"

"Hush," wheezed Cagliostro, "someone approaches."

From out of the brush some creature pushed its way. It was a girl, of sorts, she wore her dull forest green hair pinned up with finely decorated wooden skewers crisscrossed as an "X". She wore a sheer silver gown chased with bright leafy lace and a solemn, curious expression. "Hello?" She called, looking about anxiously. "If ye be goblins know now that I possess magics with which to defend myself!"

"Goblins?" Asked Morbrynd, "where are we, Cag?"

"I fear I know not little friend." He looked about suspiciously, "We should hail this... person."

But before the displaced duo could announce themselves, another voice made itself known, "Troodie," it shouted from a thick copse of wayward pine, "We have no time for children's frolicking, we must away. You know the Longhunt is near, come, we must away!"

The girl, Troodie, surveyed the area once more, turned and said, "yes papa, I hear you, let us go."

The pair were a sight, for Cagliostro had never seen true Dryads before. On his homeplane they were genocided by a ruthless tribe of orcs.

"What do we do now?" Asked Morbrynd the mouse.

"We follow." Said Cagliostro. "We must discover where we have landed. And why.

edit on Cam11Sunday4020161031Sun, 29 May 2016 11:40:10 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: All the proofreading in the world can't save you.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The rain is due tomorrow for my other party. Today should be lovely.

Kitty Wizard, good luck with the new job Honey!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
OMG, I just loved this! Thank you so much for that entry!!!!! I just love your story!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Night Star

My pleasure. I have more written that still needs proofreading/ editing. I don't want to inundate the Shed with rapid fire story entries either so I'm breaking up what I have written, posting entries intermittently as others do the same. I really need to brush up my Shedlore though. 😝

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The shedlands are endless and anything goes. I can't wait to read more!!!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Night Star

That's good because my imagination operates much the same. 😎

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

OMGEE, you were hiding that amazing story? You nailed it!!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Quantum

Not hiding... more like... selfishly squandering, 😛, no, I just am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my writing. I don't like to share until I feel it's ready. 😏

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well that was really ready!! Nice one

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Caglio, We are grateful that you shared it and look forward to more!!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I know Night Star, more is needed!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Night Star

Thanks. I enjoy sharing with everyone and I'm glad to be contributing to the narrative of the Shed. I really feel a strong sense of camaraderie here at the Shed and I appreciate the friendship that this community affords. You guys ROCK!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

"What do we do now?" Asked Morbrynd the mouse. "We follow." Said Cagliostro. "We must discover where we have landed. And why.

Cag, (said the fish, cautiously to the cat)...that's how I feel, whenever I tap on that magic button that brings me to the Shed.

Hello Friends. I have a tad more time to lurk, and sometimes say I see You.

Fishy

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Caglio that animated pic cracked me up! Yay Sheddites!

Hi Fishy! How are you today?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Night Star

When something rocks, you headbang, it's what you do.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Can you give us a hint about chapter 2? Lol

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Quantum

Cag and Morbrynd are attacked. You get insight onto his arc's protagonist.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join