It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It was sunny and humid here. Now it's thundering and pouring. Still hot but not as much as before; not that I mind the heat. Have a good nap.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I'm in DC today, Its humid and horrid.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I didn't take the nap. Trying to fight it off. LOL

Yep humid here too and it sucks. I took a nice cooling bath in my antique tub and have a fan on so feeling comfy now.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Humidity is what gets to me. I hate that sticky clingy feeling. Ugg.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Humidity is what gets to me. I hate that sticky clingy feeling. Ugg.

Or feeling like you'll melt into a puddle. True hates the heat and humidity with a passion too! It sucks when you go out all nice and fresh and clean and smelling great then you start sweating like pig. LOL I wear deodorant and use powders and then a dollop of fresh smelling body cream. Between my strawberry scented shampoo and lemony cream when I wear that combo, I smell like a fruit salad.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I just wanted to thank you for your kind PM. Your a really caring person.

Thank you Zzzaaazzz, you were right when someone dies the jerks come out. People wanting to know what they are getting!!! 4 rude people called me today about the will. I was like he is still in the flipping mourge!!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I was just thinking about you. I played this a lot when my Dad passed away and then when Mom passed away.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Some people have no taste or tact, man. Try not to pay too much attention to them. Just take care of you and yours. Let the lawyers deal with the will. It's what they're there for.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Beautiful song, thank you!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Your so right, he just built a big house here and never moved in, I could not believe people were taking dibs on his house. The lawyers will handle it!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You just worry about you and Mom right now, nothing else matters. Take care of yourself and look after Mom. That's it. Everything will be settled like you guys said by the lawyers. How is Mom holding up?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

She could not stay here and is now on a flight to Michigan where she lives.
Here is what her hotel the ViceRoy did, kind people.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Between my strawberry scented shampoo and lemony cream when I wear that combo, I smell like a fruit salad.

I smell like rotten spring onions and have alice cooper eyes due to make up slide from humidity

eply to: Quantum12

Yep, ignore them, let the lawyers deal with it, just tell mum you love her, and don't pick up the phone from anyone else other than your own trusted loved ones for a few days.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Q, that was so sweet and thoughtful what the hotel people did for your Mom!

Zazz, you cracked me up! Ahahahahaha!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Damn vultures. That's what they are.

That was nice of the hotel people to do that.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hello Wolfie!

Hey what happened to Bob? Others are missing too. Hmm, time to get the dragon search party out.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's Friday. Time to party. That might be it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
It's Friday. Time to party. That might be it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Continued from page 131

They watched as the last ember burned to ash. Pesky had danced with the shadows and the flames that turned to sparks of tiny lights. It was time to sleep now. Slowly they made their way to the shed and their rooms. Night Star slipped out of her clothes and sunk into the deep porcelain tub with scented oils and soap. She lay there deep in thought. In her reverie, thoughts of Taylon and the bond they shared was so strong it filled her with a contentment she had never known before. She washed and dried herself and chose a wispy white Summer gown that flowed and trailed behind her as she walked. She blew out the flickering candles, padded her way to the tall canopy bed and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Jojopo and Garren both enjoyed their rooms, the luxury and the magic that was the shed. It was a good home thought the goblin, a good home indeed. The white wolf and the winged wildcat preferred the outdoors, it was more natural for such creatures to be out in nature with the soft earth, the trees with their slightly swaying leaves in the breeze, listening to the calls of the nocturnal animals, and insects. They curled up in the soft green grass and slept surrounded by the serenity and enchantment of the shedlands.

The mist of the blue moon faded and elsewhere the faeries ended their beautiful celebration in quiet contemplation. They too would soon slumber through the darkness awaiting a new day.

edit on 27-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well we'll have to party here. The pixies make great drinks and they serve food. The faeries clean up afterward. I must warn you though, the drinks are magical and rather strong.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join