It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Krypto1

Nice song, I like your music! Thank you!

why thank you ..this is my real music ..this isn't me ..but the band that I was in did a cover that sounds exactly like this..we did it in a studio and I gave a copy of all my songs to thw woman who sent me a dear john letter while I was over seas..and I could never get it back...hahahah...long story...
oh and I sang and played lead guitar.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I truely believe this alarm clock would wake some people!

edit on 5 27 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I truely believe this alarm clock would wake some people!

I like things like that...tell me more

a good clock song for you

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks that is also a unique song!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thanks that is also a unique song!

Yeah..it sure is..and the best songs are ageless..they work anytime. My dude/dudette

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Another great song!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Another great song!

Wait until football season starts...I'll slow down a bit here

so..are you a woman ?? (snuck that in)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Is that you singing in the boat? I like the duck too! Lol

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Going to try and reply to everyone in one or two posts, simply because I don't want to fill up pages with replies!
And apologies in advance if I've missed anyone. It's after 11.30 pm and I was up before 6.30 am. ie, I'm knackered.

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Hi Bob, I know what you mean about taking history for granted. The first written records of the village where our cottage is, date from 1355. So obviously, it's older than that. I have no idea how old the cottage itself is, but the earlier parts of it seem to be 18th century or thereabouts.

In another village, I knew a family who lived in a house that was built in the mid-1100s. Its main walls were made of oak logs, huge things up to 40 feet long and all dovetailed together at the corners. But what made it so special was that the house was built by the family's own ancestors. Yes, that family had lived in the same place and farmed the same piece of land for over 800 years!

a reply to: Martin75
Thank you. There are many beautiful old places around here, but the Castle is special because it has so many buildings, including the Cathedral of St Vitus, which is huge and incredibly ornate. Construction started on it in the mid-14th century but it wasn't completed until the 1920s. (They had a few delays along the way.) I spent a lot of time just wandering around and staring at it. All the gargoyles (no two the same), the incredibly ornate Gothic flying buttresses, the 14th century mosaic over the main entrance... Just mind-boggling to think of the work they put into it over so many years.

The desserts were even better than they looked. All the yummy eats were prepared by chefs from the Top Hotel group. In fact, I think we mainly ate desserts!

a reply to: Quantum12
Hi Michael. Thinking of you, my friend. Hang in there, okay?

a reply to: zazzafrazz
Hi, Zazz. Nice looking Kooka you've got there. I love those birds. Mum has a family of them on her property now. A few decades ago, we all (family) planted lots of native trees and other land-owners around did as well, and the birds came back!

To get to that special wing of the Shed, you have to use the magic word to open the secret door. Kind of like “Speak friend and enter”, but in Czech.

a reply to: Autorico
Hi Autorico, the lady in the pic is my wife.

Starfleet colors definitely rock!

Specially seeing as her name is Dada.

a reply to: Skid Mark
She can take care of herself still with some things. I'm glad for that.

I don't know why I close my eyes in pics so often. I'm honestly not aware of it at the time. Maybe I just sleep a lot when I'm awake.
And also: a reply to: a Skid Mark post about his water problem
That does sound like a foot valve. What's the water table depth there? Anything you've heard that might suggest table level is dropping?

Anyway I hope you can pull the pump okay and get the thing sorted out.

Okay, last one!
Thanks for posting that video. I love totally random, crazy stuff like that. Especially on a Friday night!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just got up early and caught up - don't want to start up again all the discussions about recent events, as it may upset some people, so I will just wander off.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Hi Mike, your as kind as they come! Thank you for your support!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: Quantum12
Oh, Michael...

Very sorry to hear of this, my friend.

Hugs to you & your Mom...

And RIP to Kendix1960.

Thank you JustMike!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
I'm glad she can take care of herself. It makes things a bit easier.

I tried to find a My Name is Earl clip so you would know what I meant. No dice. What is was is they were getting passports. Earl couldn't keep his eyes open no matter how hard he tried. They resorted to taping pictures of eyes on him.

I have no idea about the water table. There's a cistern up the mountain a bit that's dug into the ground and fed by ground water. It's still full. I don't know if that means anything. The well was dug back in the 80's though. I saw that on the cap they had on the pipe.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Is that you singing in the boat? I like the duck too! Lol

Yeah..that's me in the boat hahahah...I'd probably be a lot more funny though...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
WOW

Astronaut’s-Eye View of NASA’s Orion Spacecraft Re-entry

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

That's awesome...

I remember the first time I jumped and looked up to see if my shoot was open..it was ...such a good feeling...one dude in our group didn't wait long..he pulled his reserve and came down with two shoots hahaah..

anyway...I landed in the target ...on my ass..was a bit sore for awhile..but..only until we hit the club later ..

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Greetings Sheddites! Enjoyed your vids and posts. I'm kind of sleepy from the heat and not getting enough sleep last night, but wanted to stop in and say hello!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm glad I'm not outside because:

and it's bad.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hello Krypto, I read somewhere that you are a lead guitarist, so is my Husband. My spare room looks like a concert hall with all the amps. LOL

Hi Wolfie! Sunny here but hot and humid. If I take off, it's because I need a nap. Very sleepy here.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join