It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I'm just hanging...weather is hot!!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I can't even imagine your frustration. *Bro Hug*

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1
I love the heat. The cold is what bothers me. I've never seen that cartoon before. Looks cool.

a reply to: Autorico
Thanks. Yeah it's frustrating. It'll get fixed eventually.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What happened to your water ?
Sorry if missed your post on it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

His well dried up!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I love the heat. The cold is what bothers me. I've never seen that cartoon before. Looks cool.

a reply to: Autorico
Thanks. Yeah it's frustrating. It'll get fixed eventually.

Yeah..I like the heat better than cold also...I have air in my house (cost $$$ but...) and all that I need..it never gets to cold here in Fl. ..

I lived on Guam...now that's hot!! ..But, I was in the ocean most of the time diving .

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Wow there was so much rain lately!
Maybe his pump is just on the fritz?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OK guys, have you seen the Chewbacca mask video yet? OMG I wanna meet this woman!!! She seems like she is a blast, and her laugh. I can't listen to her and NOT laugh!!! Oh, and I want a Chewbacca mask now.....starts a little slow but is well worth the watch if you haven't seen it

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The pump kept going out of prime. They thought it was a faulty foot valve (keeps water pressure on so it stays in prime, I guess), like maybe it got gunked up with sand or stopped working or something. They got another one but couldn't get the line up because the old in ground pump is lodged in the pipe for the well somehow. My friend ordered come-along to help pull it up. Not sure what's going on now.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Diving would be cool. I swim like a rock though. Sharks would make me nervous too. I like watching diving videos though.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Lived in California for years ..it's a nice dry heat...but unlike Florida ...when you jump in the water at the beach ..it's like ice cold!! ...hahahah...you just have to run in and take the pain..then it's ok. I use to love to go to the "Wedge" ..and get all crazy. You really have to know what your doing. No life guards.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

My hubby knows how to pull up those pumps (I am clueless) He cn call you if you like to talk you through, he has got water back 3 times in the last couple of years by doing that when his brother thought the well had dried up.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I want her to be my best friend in the whole world!!

I have today off work, so the relaxing laugh of that video was welcome!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thanks. The guy who works on the well isn't here. Not sure where he is and I don't have his number. They'd had a guy who digs wells as well as works on them out here and he wasn't much help. When the guy gets back I'll tell him. Thanks again.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow that video ..shows some life guards...when I use to do the Wedge in the 70's -late 80's ..there were none...maybe they have them now...

The dangerous part about the wedge is that the waves break on the beach...you have to "turn turtle", before the wave breaks (get off) hahahaah

Ok ..I'm done ..carry on

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
By the way how do I get a nice cornflower blue color for my story text?

Appreciate anyones help!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think colors are limited for text. I might be wrong but I don't see any other colors.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

never heard of that color ...but there is a song...there's always a song ...hahahaah

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I had another blue in a shed 3 short story , but I cant remember how I even got it @@

I'll just change it now to another colour.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Zazz when you are in reply mode there are little boxes across the top. Click on the one that says black and it shows colors. Or just type code before and after text

Text Blue
(color=Blue)Text Blue(/color)

code above is exactly the same but I used ( ) to keep it from displaying. To make it work use [ ] brackets
Text Red
Text Yellow
Text Pink
Text Green
Text Orange
Text Purple
Text Blue
Text Beige
Text Brown
Text Teal
Text Navy
Text Maroon
Text LimeGreen

OK guys it is time for me to head home. I will be stopping in and checking on everyone. I hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend!!!!

edit on 5/27/2016 by Martin75 because: Added colors and go home message

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join