It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody, as I said earlier in here, I have always loved you and still do, but I may not always agree with you.

I have been getting PM's with people wondering what they did wrong and if they were not wanted here and hesitating to post one liners etc. That gets to me. These folks did nothing wrong.
We all made one liners in all the sheds. I myself do it often because someone will suddenly pop in and I want to reply or acknowledge them

And the silliness... Gawd, we were silly as hell in the earlier threads and had a hell of a lot of fun.

And we should never ever shame another member out in the open and make them feel like you know what. I'm being honest and have to say I found that hurtful for the person.

I don't know what others are saying elsewhere. Earlier In here there were complaints about not enough story telling and those members hadn't been making story entries themselves or not in some time. Then there were complaints about too much chit chat yet people wanted a new thread for just that. We already have a short story section and people can post stories in here as well.

We, the original members asked for a combination story telling/chit chat thread and they allowed it. If some people stopped writing it isn't anyone else's fault.

We had trouble in the last shed and even meek and mild Night Star complained and was not happy, but this shed is fine. It is for me anyway.

I have been posting my story line here and will again if this place stays open. Don't know what else to say.

Even I wondered if I was the problem. I got reassured so I'm still posting.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Wow. Sorry to hear about your friend Q

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should make a thread about his passing for the ATS community.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kitty Kat! I agree. People are quick to offer their love and compassion and support.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night.

I couldn't sleep.

So I thought I would pop in. Have to be up in 2 hours.

So what is all this negative talk again?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Nothing Honey, don't worry your pretty little Kitty head over it. Just read back through the pages if you want. I am working on a story entry. I'll be here, but writing after I gather my thoughts for my story.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Looks like a typhoon may be coming this way tonight/tomorrow - it was beautiful this morning, then the wind and rain came on very heavy but has eased off now.

And I was planning to go out this afternoon - will see what it is like in a few hours, may just stay at home instead.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Oh, Michael...

Very sorry to hear of this, my friend.

Hugs to you & your Mom...

And RIP to Kendix1960.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

We should all love each other and forgive.

Sorry for you loss, my Friend.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Continued from page 76

As Night Star entered the Shed she made her way to the lounge for a night cap and had to laugh seeing that Jojopo and the boy were in there as well.

Jojopo grinned. "Can't sleep little Elf?" he asked. Night was still glowing from her encounter with Taylon. "No, not really." She grabbed a bottle of elven wine, poured it into a crystal goblet and sat in an over stuffed chair near the stained glass window. The moonlight streamed inside casting colored lights across the hardwood floor. The goblin looked at her curiously. "I don't understand elves or humans and especially that feline human being. You have love for this young, er, man and he for you yet you are parting ways." He shook his head. "Just get together and stay together. Be like Jojopo, Jojopo is smart." Night couldn't help but to laugh and almost spit her wine out.

Garren sat by Night's side in another chair just as comfortable and inviting. "Where are all your friends Night? You came home to find them didn't you?" She looked at the flickering candle light deep in thought. "I had sensed them when we first arrived yet I do not see or hear them now. Perhaps they have gone off to help the injured from the war. The magic I used has taken a lot out of me. I just wanted to come home." "But what about Taylon? Why do you send him away? Night?

"He is a Prince dear Garren. A Prince of the feline beings who refuses any union between their kind and any others. He must honor his position and his people." Garren couldn't accept that. "Go to him Night, go now, hurry! To heck with what they think. Together your union could be a powerful one and of benefit to his people. How could they deny that?" "Garren, we may find a way someday, but today is not that day."

Wolf came bounding through the open doors of the lounge. "Night I hear something outside, strange whispers and there are dark shadows lurking." Hugo followed Wolf into the room. "I have seen them as well, but they are not evil." Wolf growled at Hugo. "What else would dark shadows be but evil?" Hugo laughed. "You are still new to this realm friend, there is much you have to learn." The goblin grinned. "Bah, they can be a pain in the rump if they really wanted to, but they are no different than fareies and pixies." Hugo ruffled his wings and settled into a lying position on a thick decorative rug. "Watch them. Go outside for a bit and watch."

The group cautiously went into the garden and watched as the shadows changed shape and playfully danced around the trees and flowers. Whisps of darkness in the dark. Suddenly the flames in the outside fire pit began to rise and they too danced and separated into sparks of tiny lights that joined the shadowy beings. It was breath taking to witness such an enchanting site.

edit on 27-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Bob, a typhoon sounds pretty scary. Stay home!

Hi Mike, how is Dada?

Hello Clown Fish!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You are up very late, NS. I have decided to stay home and watch the weather instead - it is more and more windy and the rain is on and off. The wind is howling now and I am sure some branches will be coming off the trees.

I doubt it is a typhoon, but it is still not fun to go out in.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

I can't sleep. I'm glad someone is here. I was getting lonely so I threw a story entry out there. Stay safe in that storm!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

It has eased up a bit now - and is getting brighter. I am dozing of here though - will try to stay awake.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hi, Night. Hi, everyone!

Dada's about the same. Some days okay, some days not so. I'm in a cafe across the road from my work right now, waiting for her to arrive. She should be here in about half an hour or so, if she remembers. Hopefully she will; she likes to visit here.

Last Friday night at Prague Castle went really well. Great concert and she had a wonderful time. Here's a couple of pics:
In the Spanish Hall after the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra's concert:

D. in her outfit, looking happy. Great to see her smile:

A view down towards the front of the hall, where the orchestra was:

Amazing room. Built around 1602 by Rudolf II.

@ClownFish: I sent you a reply. Don't worry if I didn't sound very upbeat. Was pretty tired when I wrote it and felt really flat.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Hi Mike !

G' day sheddites !

Great pics ! Dada looks happy ( you look asleep lol )

What an amazing looking room / auditorium ?
That sort of age and history is something I admired in Europe as here in Oz, as you know, we have nothing close to that ... architecturally speaking.

Hope you are rested now. 😎

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Oh Mike, loved the pics! Nice one of you together and the one where she looks so happy! That historical room is just gorgeous! I have always loved historical buildings. The workmanship is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!

Bob, get some rest.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi Timely! I'm still up and never got to bed...yet. The birds are starting to wake up and sing. I love to hear them! And there are chimney sweeps or whatever they are called and they sound like bats when they come home at night. I heard them earlier.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You should as well Night ...

It must be stupid O'Clock where you are !

💤🐑🐑🐑🐏🐑🐑🐏

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I'll try in a little while. Just can't sleep for some reason.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Let the stress of the day ... just melt away.

( I gave you some sheep to count ^^ 😊)

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join