It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Can I stick the kitteh's thingy on one of those awesome windows? She loves lying on it and watching the people below.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Love the pic Martin! Thanks I think. I don't know what others have decided or what they want.

OMG Zazz, those pics are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Awwww, yes, you must bring the kitty's window shelf thingy!

I saved that wanted poster, just have to upload it to my pics here. If someone gets mad at me I can post it. LOL I do think it's cool and it lifted my spirits a bit.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 72
*shifty eyes*

*leaves this on a table and runs off and sits in the corner with a dunce hat on, rapidly sending PMs that probably won't be received because the messaging system is silly.*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sita stalked down the corridors, almost neglecting to silence her footsteps in her anger, her flushed flesh warm against the moist air. How dare Darien go against his word! How dare he practically force her to return to this wretched place to come after them! As haughty as she was, she would not allow her newfound sister or the unexpected face from her past to fall, they should all remain together! If only she could find them… surely they could not have gone far.

The caverns remained icy though she no longer allowed the chill to disturb her, she had no time for such trivialities, she simply desired to reach Kaelci and Darien, rebuke the latter, and perform the dreaded deed, the entire purpose of navigating these disquieting caves once more. Despite her immunity to the chill, she silently shuddered as her mind winced in imagined pain, just the thought of a giant spider caused dotting goosebumps to form upon her skin and filled her thoughts with unease. Curse Kaelci, and curse Darien!

As she furthered down the passageways, her pace began to slow and the beat of her heart began to hasten, a light sweat forming on her brow… she was delving deeper down the twisting passageways and still there was no sign of her friend or her compatriot. Was she too late? Had the spider lord already taken them? Was she to be next? Oh, Gods! She started shivering as a chilled blast of air whooshed unexpectedly into her face, certain that icicles were forming on her eyelashes.

Gods above! Stop it, Sita! She inwardly yelled at herself, both angry and fearful. She was all alone down here, that much was obvious, she would need to be careful and watch every footstep, and listen carefully for any sounds beyond the ordinary. Nothing felt right. She stood still, ears prickling, trying to detect anything sinister in the shadows. There was nothing.

She glared silently at one of the glowing mushrooms that sat neatly against the wall, the fungi trying to tempt her with falsities as it shined and shimmered before her eyes. Useless flora. She sniffed delicately and began murmuring the ancient words from her past beneath her breath, forcing the shadows to surround her and her body, rising several inches off the cold stone floor as her words came to an end. Shrieking suddenly as four extraordinarily long and hairy legs from above wrapped around her, encasing her, the creature scuttling off silently across the webbed ceiling.

No, no, no!” she wailed before another long hairy leg quickly wrapped sticky web about her mouth, swiftly silencing the silver witch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Glad you liked it - I just did it very fast on a website - nothing special, and the font is rubbish and hard to read.

I will try to do a better one for you

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Ooooh good one shifty eyed Lady! Now I'm left in suspense.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Of course, I understand martin has dedicated an entire wing in the shed to cats

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

As it should be!!!

I think this one is better

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Congratulations on the new job! Terrific news, I am very pleased for you

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The kitties are everywhere Zazz and they are loving and comical as hell sometimes.

This one loves your new garden area.

Bob, yeah, I like that one better and have it uploaded here now. LOL That really made me laugh. Very cool!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We should all love each other and forgive. A ATS member and a person very close in my life and work just Died at Universal Studios. Kendix1960 is his name. Most of you don't know him but he was a major person to many people and helped change many lives. He was a lawyer and a special person. Walking out of the studio he fell and hit his head and had a heart attack. He could not be brought back to life. Here is a photo I took two days ago of him. RIP my friend!

I had to edit out his lover, my mom.
edit on 5 26 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is an interesting question in a thread called Short Story Forum - may be of interest to all the writers here

vethumanbeing:

I am curious; who actually owns the content of the material posted here; the author, or does ATS have some ownership as 'virtual' world publisher?

BLT

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Sorry to hear that Q - very sad.

Try to be there for your mum and help her through this difficult time.

edit on 26-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Skid Mark

Sounds like just the kinda fun I long for. I live vicariously through bite sized candies. 😁

I deleted this post for respect to Q...
edit on 26-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm so sorry Q!

Life sucks sometimes, don't it?

~Chirp

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Oh my gosh that is terrible news!
I'm so sorry Q

Very sad.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

WOw Man! I feel for You!! I am so sorry to see that...
Long last the memories of that Man...

(I just posted some silly content, before I saw the news You Posted... Sorry that My Friend...)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Thank you, she was visiting him she lives in Michigan. He went to another realm of life one hour ago. She is flying him to Michigan tomorrow.
edit on 5 26 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

He looked me in the eyes two nights ago and told me he was sick and not doing well, I tried to take him to the ER but he said no he wants to be left alone, so he knew. I knew too. He looks sick in the photo. Thank you all!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that.

I think I've seen some of his posts. Is he how you heard about ATS?

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join