It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Quantum

Not sure what's happening there, man. 😕

That's wild.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Night Star

No doubt about that. 😕

I was just thinking to myself, I really like this Shed, there are genuinely good people here and it warms my heart. ☺

Yes good people seem to find their way to the shed. It's like we are called to this place.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Night Star

I was just thinking to myself, I really like this Shed, there are genuinely good people here and it warms my heart. ☺

edit on 25-5-2016 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hey, I've been thinking about you! I sent the dragons out on a search party and here you are! HUGS!!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Lol, nice sign. I thought that only happens in Vegas,that will work too in the Shed!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm popping in and out. Have laundry and stuff I need to do. But I'll keep checking in. I promise.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You don't want to miss Springer's Birthday party. Hurry along now!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just a few trains I've caught over the past week or so.

As some of you guys and gals may know from seeing my previous posts like this and from what I've said in the past. I am a sucker for motive power that is older than twenty five years old. Caught this coming through on Sunday morning as a veteran standard cab EMD locomotive leads an eastbound ammonia train through town. Those two 645 prime movers sounded damn good as they were taking this loaded ammonia train east.

There has been some new Tier IV emissions compliant motive power that was just recently received and put in service by CSX. This is one of those new locomotives, CSX 3414, as it led an eastbound manifest through town this past Friday.

Thundering east towards a crew change at Hinton, West Virginia. One of the things I love about living here are the mostly quiet nights that we have. It can get very peaceful here at night on most occasions. One part I love about nights like this is the ability to go out and shoot video like this. Even though I am in a town not ten miles away from the state house in Charleston. Most nights it's just the sounds of the cars and trucks passing by on the interstate and that haunting sound of a locomotive horn echoing off the hills. This was one such night last Wednesday as an eastbound manifest pierces a silent night in the Kanawha Valley as the fog begins to roll into the area.

Heading for a crew change at either Hinton, West Virginia or Clifton Forge, Virginia. CSX 4535 leads a bunch of other locomotives on an eastbound grain train along the Kanawha Subdivision as it passes through Marmet, West Virginia.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi Chooch! I have to go start my laundry now, be back in a bit.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I think they made that up so people without it won't get angry. You know, since they made the world where if you don't have it you're screwed.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you Night...*hugs* back...
Things here aren't good and I don't really have any words right now. Mostly surfing around trying to keep my mind busy.
I've been finding funny pics, and just wanted to share with you guys...like this one,

jacy xoxo

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I am sending you a massage! Feel better

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

[[[SHED HUG]]]

Quant - Clear your cache, shut down all your browsers. Then try...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Martin75

Oh man, that first one defines epic. 😄😄😄

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
jacygirl

Yes. These too! How cool. 😎

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Night Star

No doubt about that. 😕

Trying to catch up before work, and have to say I agree wholeheartedly with Caglio.

And Q is truly an awesome guy!
edit on 25-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: typo (it is much too early)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Jacy, play in the shed and forget your troubles for a while.

I started cleaning out another closet. I don't think I'll get to my laundry today. Maybe later, maybe not.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hi jacy,

sorry things are not so good for you - you know where I am if you want to chat.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Great pics Martin!

Hiya Bob!

Gotta go clean out that closet.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join