It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
My friend's mom does. Well I guess she's a friend too. She's an invalid and can't do anything about things.

You're right, they have no priorities. It sucks. I really don't want to be here but there's no way out that I know of.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Love and miss you so much Bug! Thank you for posting Tom's video, it's perfect for the shed! I feel like they should make a movie of our adventures.

Sorry everyone, got distracted. going to catch up.

Cody, you'll be in your new home before you know it!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
My friend's mom does. Well I guess she's a friend too. She's an invalid and can't do anything about things.

You're right, they have no priorities. It sucks. I really don't want to be here but there's no way out that I know of.

Can't the Mother have someone call for someone to fix the thing? Man, between the guy pissing all the time, and now this crap, I really feel for you! HUGS! Gotta catch up in here.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Cody, you'll be in your new home before you know it!!!!!

Nothing is legally binding until we exchange contracts, so that's the biggie. They can in theory phone tomorrow and offer me £10,000 less, but they are young and have lived in shared accommodation since they got married, currently living a single room in a shared house.

I think if he tried anything funny she'd cut his balls off

She is desperate to move, so hopefully Night

Cody

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Don't worry about a thing, the Faeries and pixies have it all worked out for you. The house WILL be yours! Just ask Pesky.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
OMG, I love this! So beautiful and enchanting!!!

I wanted to post this again in case someone might have missed it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
She would if she had the money. Money is a problem.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Skid Mark

That's the conundrum ain't it? People always say money can't buy happiness but it can buy a lot of other junk. A house, a car. That would make me pretty damn happy!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
That always gets me. They say it can't buy happiness but it sure can make a lot of things happen to make people happy.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Skid Mark

Exactly. I call 💩.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid do you not have drinking water? Is there a place I can order it for you and you pick it up?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Thanks, man. There's a spring house up the road a ways. I'm going to bug my friend's grandma until she drives me up there. We have empty jugs so that's a plus.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ok but if there is a store around you I will call them with my card number so you can shop, please let me know.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Thanks again. Other than nobody wanting to go to the spring house things are okay. You're a good guy for offering.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Quantum, you are like a little Angel around here! So thoughtful and generous! HUGS!!!!!

Wizard Kitty and Skid, I agree about the money can't buy happiness, when it can certainly buy some! I have never in my life owned my home. I don't drive, but my Husband does and we never ever had a brand new car. Right now we don't even have a car. Money also helps with high medical bills and not drowning in debt and what-not. Whoever had made up that saying obviously had money.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Night Star

No doubt about that. 😕

I was just thinking to myself, I really like this Shed, there are genuinely good people here and it warms my heart. ☺

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It's not his fault he does not have drinking water. I want to get him some water if he cannot get it. If you had a Pink Dot store they deliver but you don't skid. Kindly let me know

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You need water too? Lol

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ok I have a small issue, here is a photo. When I delete a writers fav they all go away, if I add one I get four back, I like to write my nonsence but this is driving me crazy lol

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Quantum

Nope, but your generosity is truly appreciated. There aren't many people that would do something like that and it just hit me right in the feels. 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join