It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to say hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello all
I've been a lurker for a while. I signed up a while back. Posted on some threads. Thought I would I introduce myself.
I am interested in most topics on this site. Paranormal, cryptozoology, and all kinds of other mysteries. I have found myself looking at more political topics. I find myself getting more and more angry when I read that stuff. Not to say anybody is right or wrong. Well enough of that.
I am a single parent of a wonderful little girl. I work and take care of her. I mind my own business for the most part. Keep to myself. Wow, pretty boring actually. I read probably 5 or so hours a day. Mostly the above topics, save politics.
Anyway enough talking about my boring self. Thanks for reading my post.
edit on 5/16/2016 by FlyingWhale because: grammar

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingWhale

Hello and welcome to ATS FlyingWhale! Definitely a smart choice to stay away from all the politics. Glad to have you aboard, and I look forward to conversing with you!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you

edit on 5/16/2016 by FlyingWhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I may not respond right away. Little girls needs and all.
I would like to say thank you all for responding and saying hello. It means alot to me to have a place to talk about the odd things that my brain thinks about.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi nice to meet you FlyingWhale, I'm new to sign up/(few weeks back) but a long time lurker for around 4 years+.

Still not sure how to do an introduction?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29
I went to the introductions forum and hit the + up in the corner. I'm on a tablet, may look different on a pc. Hope that helps.
I get to be the first to say "welcome".
edit on 5/16/2016 by FlyingWhale because: added line

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Welcome

ATS is a rowdy bunch during American election cycles, we'll calm down eventually.

See ya on the boards!

Aha! I didn't even bother with an intro post when I joined, I just sneaked in the side door and acted like I'd been here all along. Welcome!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingWhale
I went to the introductions forum and hit the + up in the corner. I'm on a tablet, may look different on a pc. Hope that helps.
I get to be the first to say "welcome".

Thanks for that.

I'm using my mobile and all the symbols are green blocks with no names to them, if i click them they go white, it's very strange but will look for the + symbol.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
HI there, welcome to ATS.

I too have been popping in the politics threads but I couldn't help myself from posting a few comments. Must ... try ... harder!!

Have fun looking around and post when you are ready in threads that interest you.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
I hear you. After saying what I did about me and politics, I went and posted on a political thread. I also must try harder.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement
Thanks
I hope it all calms down. To much going on politically to ignore it all.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sometimes it is hard not to - but I will still try to resist.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Welcome! A boring life may be seen as a curse by some, or a relief depending on where your coming from. Either way, I guess this ain't a bad place to hang out when you're bored.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

a place to talk about the odd things that my brain thinks about.

Oh, you'll find plenty of the same company here. Welcome

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Welcome

ATS is a rowdy bunch during American election cycles, we'll calm down eventually.

See ya on the boards!

Aha! I didn't even bother with an intro post when I joined, I just sneaked in the side door and acted like I'd been here all along. Welcome!

Lol guess I'll leave my intro and just keep posting, thanks for the welcome and will see you around the boards.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Welcome...
Hello FlyingWhale! I's nice to meet you. I hope you'll enjoy your time here.
See you in the boards!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Welcome to the site FlyingWhale

new topics

top topics

join