It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I was Raised by an Islamist Terror Cult in America'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ParazurvanJamaat ul-Fuqra (alternatively Jamaat al-Fuqra) (Arabic: جماعة الفقراء, "Community of the Impoverished") is a terrorist organization of mostly African-American Muslims based in Pakistan and the United States. Some of the approximately 3000 members have planned various acts of violence, often directed at rival factions.[1] Two Al-Fuqra members were convicted of conspiring to murder Rashad Khalifa in 1990,[2][3] and others are alleged to have assassinated Ahmadiyya leader Mozaffar Ahmad in 1983.[4][5]

The group itself is not listed as a terror group by the US or the EU, but was listed as a terrorist organization in the 1999 Patterns of Global Terrorism report by the U.S. State Department.[6] It operates two front groups: Muslims of the Americas and Quranic Open University.[7] They also have been known to operate in Canada,[8] and the Caribbean.[en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

There you go again believing a website without checking the facts.
And there you go again rubbishing every post i make, do you believe ANYTHING??

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Sure. I believe in things which can be verified generally. I'm not the one who has a pattern of starting threads that do nothing more but slam the cultures of brown people.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Sure. I believe in things which can be verified generally. I'm not the one who has a pattern of starting threads that do nothing more but slam the cultures of brown people.

Why is that so bad again? They slam the cultures of not so brown people...Hate to say it, but most of the ass backward things done in out dated cultures belong to brown people cultures.

Not to mention it is human nature to favor your own creed over all others......chimps don't trust other chimps....its genetics at this point...not a issue of being PC like brown people would like you to believe.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Great reply , let's see what the next google....

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

slam the cultures of brown people.
Here you go again, this time accusing me of color bashing ,that's an ABSOLUTE LIE, i personally have never mentioned "Brown People" in ANY of my posts or OP's, and never would. You should be careful what comes out of your mouth.....

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Sufi as a dualist group?

I still know many Muslims and I know that Jamaat ul-Fuqra is nothing like them, but there are violent ones who will take issue with what I say and do. They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me.

This is Wahabbi/Sunni/Shia dualistic ideas.

Rumi:

Not Christian or Jew or
Muslim, not Hindu,
Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen.
Not any religion

or cultural system. I am
not from the east
or the west,

If they are Sufi then they have missed the non duality point of Sufism. Muhammad was insane on duality. Rumi transcended it.
edit on 17-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

i just love how her " anonymity is being protected "

from everyone EXCEPT the alledged terror cult she defected from - priceless

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

If true, it boggles the mind how screwed up some people can be and how they can become.

Actually it reminds me of the Stanford Prison Project...where the guards were given absolute power. The rest is history.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Should I be careful? You don't have to mention anything to see the pattern. All one has to do is look at the threads you've started and the pattern is quite clear.

What was your point in posting this then? The girl wasn't allowed to sing secular songs or watch movies because they are demonic? Wasn't allowed to go to school or have friends that weren't part of the religion. That sounds like it could be a Baptist church. The terrorist claim is not founded on anything solid at all.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
"Islamist" is not a word.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Noun

Islamist ‎(plural Islamists)

(now rare) A Muslim. [from 19th c.]
A scholastic Muslim who specializes in Muslim academics. [from 1910s]
A Muslim who espouses Islamic fundamentalist beliefs. [from 1980s]

edit on 17-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Jamaat ul-Furqa is an actual organisation with many alleged killings to its name, and a questionable ideology that is quite far removed from mainstream islam. I'm not sure it has been relevant in over 20 years now.

Muslims of the Americas is a group that the leader claims has no connection to Jamaat ul-Furqa, although many have tried building a connection. I don't know much about this group, but it seems to be quite cultish. I'm sure the girl who went through all that suffered a lot (not that I can trust anything by the author of the article, unfortunately), a pity she's now also been exploited by...

The Clarion Fund/Foundation/Project is a group that has an anti-islamist agenda (one of the members of the Advisory Board, unsurprisingly not shown on the page linked -probably in an attempt to show a fake muslim-friendly face- said practicing Islam is sedition) which it pursues with misinformation (the aforementioned and now conclusively disproven "Islamic no-go zones" were very strongly pushed by the very same author of the artice in the OP, where he still seems to be pushing them), hateful bigotry (publishing comments that attempted to legitimise what Anders Breivek did), and slick propaganda videos with carefully placed disclaimers.
edit on 17-5-2016 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: ParazurvanJamaat ul-Fuqra (alternatively Jamaat al-Fuqra) (Arabic: جماعة الفقراء, "Community of the Impoverished") is a terrorist organization of mostly African-American Muslims based in Pakistan and the United States. Some of the approximately 3000 members have planned various acts of violence, often directed at rival factions.[1] Two Al-Fuqra members were convicted of conspiring to murder Rashad Khalifa in 1990,[2][3] and others are alleged to have assassinated Ahmadiyya leader Mozaffar Ahmad in 1983.[4][5]

The group itself is not listed as a terror group by the US or the EU, but was listed as a terrorist organization in the 1999 Patterns of Global Terrorism report by the U.S. State Department.[6] It operates two front groups: Muslims of the Americas and Quranic Open University.[7] They also have been known to operate in Canada,[8] and the Caribbean.[en.wikipedia.org...

You are talking about boogie men. The modern day " Commies" are "Terrorists" but since our new enemy has a religion we can associate every branch of Islam with terrorism.

It is b.s. Propaganda. Sufism is a peaceful religion that has nothing to do with terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join