It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEMS Illegally End Nevada Convention

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is a video from the very end of the convention where the chair-woman quickly calls for a vote and then ends the convention without addressing the multiple open motions on the floor.

I think the NV DEMS took a page from the NV Republicans.

Back to 2008, the Nevada Republicans, under Sue Lowden, got up and walked out of the convention when it became apparent Ron Paul’s supporters would claim a majority of the delegates. Lowden claimed she would reconvene at a later time, but instead approved the McCain slate of delegates.

I told this story to a guy in Walmart the other day, and he said: "You have to vote."

To which I replied: "If you played cards with a group of friends for 15 years only to learn they were cheating you the whole time, would you go back and keep betting your money in their rigged game?"

"No."

"I didn't think so. Nor will I."

The Democratic and Republican parties are private clubs, said the Nevada judge who refused to hear the case. "We don't get involved with private club business" he said. Let's be clear, these are private organizations who have a monopoly on selecting new government, who threaten to tear the country apart with their disagreements and yet collude brazenly to stamp out any third viewpoints, and who take public funding to hold their primary proceedings. Yes, the game is rigged.

Here is a photo from Nevada Democratic Convention
This is what democracy looks like after you illegally adjourn a convention and try to silence the people's voices.
i.imgur.com...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Yes sir, #s got to change and the political parties and their sacred cows and dogmas must be dissolved.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

People are pissed.

It's all coming to an ugly head, I guess.
*sigh*
I weep for my children.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The American people will do what they always do in the face of treason and government corruption. Rationalize it, and live in a state of denial, so we don't have to grow a pair, and actually do something about it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

People are pissed.

It's all coming to an ugly head, I guess.
*sigh*
I weep for my children.

Jessie Ventura was right, we will not see a change in the political process until we have a choice of 'no confidence' on the ballots.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Where is the free press in all this? Are they not supposed to keep an eye on people in power and maintain a check on corruption? They're just puppets of our government now. They're Ignoring the 800lb gorilla in the room just like they ignored exposing the government's lies about 9/11 and the war in Iraq.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

To which I replied: "If you played cards with a group of friends for 15 years only to learn they were cheating you the whole time, would you go back and keep betting your money in their rigged game?" "No." "I didn't think so. Nor will I."

Well spoke. Will you allow me to use that one ? On both sides of the political "coin" .

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yes sir, #s got to change and the political parties and their sacred cows and dogmas must be dissolved.

Wow What you just said is HOT. I concur. Yes sir I concur.

Earlier you were concerned about polemics of extreme change, or so I thought.
I reread what you said...you seem non-comitted...it's hard to tell. From what I gather,
the media are agreeing with you, because they rolled out Gary Johnson's name last weekend.
I turned on the monitor to monitor them, and all I heard was Gary Johnson this,
Gary Johnson that. I had never heard them say his name, until just last weekend,
and now they are pumping it.

You should apply there, for a better job.

Here's your thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But today's thought process....these are two opposite ideas, so now
I am confused as to what you want. Maybe I read the words in the soup wrong?
Which is it? Is the weather about to change again?

# 647
edit on 16-5-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Use it. Actually, I stole that from a friend who used to post on ATS years ago.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I think it's a fairly consistent view, radical change to either side of the political spectrum at this point also entails protecting those dogmas, I am undecided on exactly where I stand I lean right of center though not on everything but I truly am discovering more truths about my self in relation to this world daily.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I think it's a fairly consistent view, radical change to either side of the political spectrum at this point also entails protecting those dogmas, I am undecided on exactly where I stand I lean right of center though not on everything but I truly am discovering more truths about my self in relation to this world daily.

People and their political religion does not allow them to disassociate certain dogmas from the type of person they think believes in them.

For an example, I'm a vocal gay rights advocate, I am also a vocal anti-gun control advocate. It is during election season that I feel the most alone.

What the Democrats did to the Sanders delegates is wrong. But it is what you can expect from this tribalistic system. They are 'Ron Pauling' Sanders like there's no tomorrow if they don't. I don't like Bernie, but even I can see he's not getting a fair shake here.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That system was rigged before Bernie. He's just the one who had the bad luck to come along and expose it. What it might do like nothing else has so far is fracture the Democrat base.

Honestly, the right side of the political spectrum is far from monolithic or marching in lockstep. Yes, we can play at being uneasy allies on certain issues, but we do have our sharp divisions and places where we cannot agree, not even to disagree. And that's mostly why the left/Democrats continue to win, or is it? It may simply be that the system has been rigged and not enough of the left have really seen it until now.

This may do it and level the playing field again with respect to differing groups. I don't like having to hold my nose, but I haven't seen much choice either. It's either that or be dictated to by Leviathan.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, you toasted to a poster who mentioned Gary Johnson (in the other thread)
and you stated that you were surprised that more people aren't talking about this.

And on my monitor screen, just a few days later, I was
expecting to see sports, but instead the weekend begins with all the mediaheads talking about him.
So now, more people will be talking about him.

I know what this spells. I even got some Hillary tingles running down my spine.
See, normally they do not mention Johnson.
But I knew the instant I saw his name being promoted, on multiple channels,
that it was a concerted rollout.

Cui bono?

Clearly the media are trying to snag a share of the disenfranchised, who are voting for Mr. Orange, despite (or because of) torpedoes already fired at him. Simply because everyone hates and mistrusts the media. This will give a block of the mediahate votes to Johnson, which votes can only be squeezed from Mr. Orange.

They know it, and you knew it.

Let's see how they milk this.

a reply to: TechniXcality

# 648

edit on 17-5-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
The American people will do what they always do in the face of treason and government corruption. Rationalize it, and live in a state of denial, so we don't have to grow a pair, and actually do something about it.

The reason I gave you your eleventh star for that post is because
it was somehow so psychically appropriate. I am old now, and
for some selfish reason life seems more precious and fragile.

Just the same I may know better than the younger: the lynch
pin truth to a good revolution is the sure thing that dead is
better than here. Been there, done me. When will all of us
be done? We meet here, and no resolve to change even who
we don't get to pick to represent us??
I can't effectively rationalize what the tyrants have given us--
because they've called me irrational. I guess I'm a patriot.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Where is the free press in all this? Are they not supposed to keep an eye on people in power and maintain a check on corruption? They're just puppets of our government now. They're Ignoring the 800lb gorilla in the room just like they ignored exposing the government's lies about 9/11 and the war in Iraq.

I'm surprised there were only two stars on your post before I fell upon it. My
reinforcement of your cynicism, and well grounded for over a century in what
might have otherwise been America saved, is from where I estimate 1880-1883:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America,
as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one
of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you
know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly
for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with.

Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you
who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on
the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to
appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation
would be gone.

The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to
pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country
and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly
is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich
men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings
and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the pro-
perty of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."
John Swinton, former Chief of Staff, The New York Times.

I can say as a life long researcher of truth and in lament, God help us.

edit on 17-5-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2016 by derfreebie because: Even the worst of us sentenced have what our judges often lack: conscience

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Happy this time people are actually understanding that the system is corrupted. yes, it took a larger amount of pople supporting a candidate to see it. Before the current political season all you heard was "That doesn't happen all out candidates are fair!" or "Your Independent candidate(and or supporters) is blowing it out of proportion".

All the while some people who came to a conclusion earlier on, such as an election official(see below) who was in tears when she was shown that voting machines can easily be manipulated. Once the tears are over, people are going to change their mindsets.

Clinton Does Best Where Voting Machines Flunk Hacking Tests: Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders Election Fraud Allegations

At the end of the climactic scene (8 minutes) in HBO’s Emmy nominated Hacking Democracy (2006), a Leon County, Florida Election official breaks down in tears. “There are people out there who are giving their lives just to try to make our elections secure,” she says. “And these vendors are lying and saying everything is alright.” Hundreds of jurisdictions throughout the United States are using voting machines or vote tabulators that have flunked security tests. Those jurisdictions by and large are where former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is substantially outperforming the first full wave of exit polling in her contest against Senator Bernie Sanders.

Source
These are the Diebold(Romney company) machines.
edit on 17-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: election official link

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It's what ATS's have said for years after all...the whole thing is a show for the ignorant masses, and there really is no democracy, except for the illusion of democracy.

You can vote, but only if it's the vote they want...if not, you're ignored.

And the real crying shame of it all...the majority of people who label themsleves either Democrat or Republican are never going to be aware of this long-con game, and will vote for whoever they offer up based on nothing more intelligent or worthwhile than "I've always voted Democrat or Republican".

The criminals have taken over and are now in control of US politics.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

People and their political religion does not allow them to disassociate certain dogmas from the type of person they think believes in them.

For an example, I'm a vocal gay rights advocate, I am also a vocal anti-gun control advocate. It is during election season that I feel the most alone.

I'm with you on this. Election seasons are very lonely for me as well for this same reason. I hate watching my friends and family go at each other's throats over this nonsense as well. They don't see we are all being played off one another and it is depressing.

Watching what has happened to Sanders this season saddens me greatly. It is very reminiscent of what happened to Ron Paul last cycle, which I still am holding a grudge over. I am not a Sanders supporter ( I can't, in good conscience, support any of these Democratic or Republican "candidates") but I certainly feel their pain and feel that their anger is righteous and, for the most part, well placed.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We all know that any election with Hillary involved is going to be a Yuge cheating fiasco. As a Trump supporter, I can say that I am glad to see the Bernie people stand up to this cheating. The Bern people need to make a big fuss from now on in the delegate selection process, caucases and in general. I would LOVE to see the Bern people take over the convention, but if Hillary gets the number of delegates after California, then Bernie probably wont be asked to the convention. Crooked Hillary and the DNC know what is going to happen and they will do anything to not show the public how half of the dems feel about her, they will try and save her from being embarrassed at the convention. If it goes down like that and Bernie doesn't get his platform then I will join the protestors outside with my Trump/Bernie sign. Its appauling how Bernie has been treated by the media, the Hillary dems, and the DNC. Its pretty bad that even Trump talks about he is being cheated. Even though a person votes for Trump some of us are still rooting for Bernie even though Bernie beats Trump in polls worse than Hillary. Both Trump and Bernie have ideas that I like so for me it would be a win win if Bernie beats her, I can go either way, Im Bipolitical , lol
edit on 17-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here is the response from that witch who chairs the DNC.

In a previous interview she talked about condemning violence which is fair enough - everyone should. However, her party should now give a clear way forward also on how they are going to avoid this and also provide detail on exactly how this behaviour by the DNC officials can be challenged without violence.

new topics

top topics

join