It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Prince got caught faking his death, can fans take legal action?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Prince didn't fake his own death. He went into witness protection after ratting on the drug network supplying his drugs.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

originally posted by: Richsac89
If it turns out Prince is alive and well, what kind of BS excuse can fans use to sue him? They bought to much of his albums paying tribute to his death? They cried their eyes out causing pain and suffering? They missed days of work?

Iam gonna go with "I lost my virginity paying tribute to his death", that should earn me a fair amount of money

You'd expect a refund?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Lol good one, lost your virginity paying tribute to his death. Thanks for the funny replies guys, its a little dose of law school for me

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

originally posted by: Richsac89
If it turns out Prince is alive and well, what kind of BS excuse can fans use to sue him? They bought to much of his albums paying tribute to his death? They cried their eyes out causing pain and suffering? They missed days of work?

Iam gonna go with "I lost my virginity paying tribute to his death", that should earn me a fair amount of money

You'd expect a refund?

Exactly

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I believe prince is alive🎶:O

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Jlu

The first thing is :look back at the footage of him laying on the floor ,look at both of them ,look closely very carefully tell me if you noticed a change ,I noticed alot! And the elevator let me explain I notice a change there to !how about you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join