It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for the NY Times and their credibility

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

As far as I know ny times was always what was called

MAINSTREAM MEDIA

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Dear random Internet guy,

I know we've never met nor do I have any ability to detect your mental capacity, but I trust you and your judgment. Godspeed.

Sincerely,
Random Internet guy

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: M5xaz

He wasn't a rapist. The impeachment was for lying. History books are available at the local library if you need.

Bill Clinton is a rapist:

www.nationalreview.com...

And Hillary defended a rapist, knowing he was guilty:
freebeacon.com...

Hillary can do this, but it does demonstrate she does not truly care about women's issues.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I never once said I'm for Hillary. In fact I've said multiple times on ATS I think she's seriously messed up. She has the most evil laugh I have ever heard.

I just don't think throwing the term rapist around is something anyone should do unless their is proof and they have been convicted.

Neither do I, but she has a very casual attitude about rape, defending a child rapist even when she knew he was guilty:
freebeacon.com...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I never once said I'm for Hillary. In fact I've said multiple times on ATS I think she's seriously messed up. She has the most evil laugh I have ever heard.

I just don't think throwing the term rapist around is something anyone should do unless their is proof and they have been convicted.

Neither do I, but she has a very casual attitude about rape, defending a child rapist even when she knew he was guilty:
freebeacon.com...

Trump uses the words "rape" and "rapist" very casually as well. He figures that if one of the women he rapes accepts hush money, she is just a prostitute and it isn't rape. You will be learning all about this in about six weeks.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Defense attorneys do that. To do otherwise gets them disbarred.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

More? Why wait?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Try as you might, no amount of "spin" can bring anyone down to the level of sex depravity of the Clintons

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join