It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: London mayor made 'very rude statements' about me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You are not talking about allies. You are talking about who funds the war. Since the inception of the US as its own entity. Washington used mercenaries and we need France. Civil War was not funded by the US or about slavery either. The US was used for proxy wars for years like the Middle East is used now. All the wars in the 1800's...the early 1900's...the same players just technology and the players have changed.

The world needs to be put on notice again. In saying we do not need the UK I am stating that we do not need their approval. If the SHTF like on 9/11 I am sure that those listed would all be allies in a armed sense but there was a time when politically we were all aligned a little better. Now it is a sh^%show. I guess i should have clarified myself on that so sorry.

As far as Islam in Europe and the UK we must agree to disagree but historically, if Islam comes into the picture, it does not end well. Iran was a beautiful country mid century but Radical Islam has changed it. Same with Palestine. Jordan. Even Israel.

History channel is great for color WW2 footage but not to live by. Even it is biased. I always find it comical in a dark way when I see a Jewish doctor driving a Benz. Supporting those who killed their ancestors but it happens. Britain and the US sold arms, steel and oil to the Nazis in WW2 all the while sending fathers and sons off to war. There are no allies. Only money in the end...money.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How did Vietnam go for you guys...wasn't that the one where we didn't help you out....and you got your asses handed to you?

Let's not believe the propaganda about the uk existing purely because of team America stepping in near the end of ww2...

Read IBM and the Holocaust and see the role the us played in extending the war through protecting its own economic interests...then come back and make your bold statement of unfact.

a reply to: matafuchs

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No the USA does not need our approval.

I 100% agree.

We dont need yours either.

We are both sovereign nations.

Freinds dont always have to agree.

My point is trump needs to play hardball sure. China and Russia have taken the USA for a ride.

But he cant take silly personal spats into office and let them effect his policys.

If he is going to be a world leader he is going to get criticism and nasty words thrown at him, even by allies. Its the job.

Now he has a right to throw words back too.

Problem is him burning bridges and wrecking havoc over personal disputes.

He needs to learn to put the job over personal disputes. Same as most of us do at work.

And the same can be said of our prime minister.
Ok he might not like trump. But if you guys elect him then he has no choice but to deal with him. Unless the USA goes of the rails nazi germany or USSR (and i dont think that will happen) then as much as he might not like trump we should still keep our alliance and freindship. Plus president like prime ministers are temporary any way. Our alliences and freindships should be judged by the countrys actions not its leaders and as trump
Not even done anything yet there is no point burning the house down.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

Vietnam? It sucked. It was the start of arming both sides for the US. Korea was a war with China and Russia. Same with Vietnam. Europe would have fallen if the US did not assist. You needed us. It was a different time. I am glad 2 great uncles sacrificed themselves, one in Africa with the UK and the other in France.

I also had family who worked for NCR...who was close with IBM. So I know the history. Like I stated a few posts back. It is not about allies. It is about funding and control and favors in the end.

The best Trump 'quote' I have heard was his son said as he was going to announce he said, "Now is when we find out who our friends are"...it's true. Sometimes you say things to push buttons and cause reaction so you can prepare for the future. That is what he is doing. As a good businessman he is not looking at winning an election, he is putting out feelers to see who is on what side in the coming years.

edit on 05pm31pmf0000002016-05-17T17:09:20-05:000520 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 05pm31pmf0000002016-05-17T17:09:35-05:000535 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Islam is in Direct Opposition to a Free Society with Laws that Protect the People from Tyranny . In America , the Constitution and the Bill of Rights Guarantee it's Citizens Due Process , the Protection of the Law , and from the Law . Any Religion that Opposes those Beliefs is Tyrannical in Nature , and should be Controlled from Imposing any of their Personal Tenets on those who are not of their Faith with Overwhelming Force if Necessary . Like Oil and Water , Religion and Governments do not Mix very well if one is Diametrically Opposed to the Other .

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

But he needs to be careful.

International relations are a lot more complex than that.

They go deeper than what a presidential candidate or a prime minister think of each other on a personal level.

Its goes down to how much the military, intelligence services , law enforcement and politician's agree. What our national values are. What our foreign policy and economic goals are. What the track record for reliability is ect.

Take for example putin. He been rather complimentary of trump. Would you trust russia? There track record ect is rather lack luster.

There is nothing wrong with a strong president or makeing the us great again.
My favorite president was theadore rosavelt and he summed it up very well
"Tread lightly but carry a big stick"

Trump got the big stick bit down but he needs to tread abit more lightly.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

There's a difference between honest criticism and simply bashing Trump because you have a political agenda based around globalism and protecting Mooslims.

As we see with attacks on Trump from overseas as well as from the left here, none of this is honest criticism and genuinely looking at the situation as a whole, it instead is lashing out against any threat against the globalist agenda.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Divide and conquer.
Works. Doesn't it?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Has the irony of this been lost?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Has the irony of this been lost?

On some Americans who don't understand the concept of if you give it you have to be able to take it, yes. Hopefully for all of us they are in the minority.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

There's a difference between honest criticism and simply bashing Trump because you have a political agenda based around globalism and protecting Mooslims.

As we see with attacks on Trump from overseas as well as from the left here, none of this is honest criticism and genuinely looking at the situation as a whole, it instead is lashing out against any threat against the globalist agenda.

You surprise me. Trump is a globalist, he has business interests (should that be offshore employees?) all around the world that he pays rather than paying the wages of people in America. Is that something you aren't aware of, or is it ok if Trump does it?

Honest criticism of the Fartman....

Pathetic attack on journalist with neurologic condition -
www.theguardian.com...

Really pathetic call for people to act like they are in one of the Death Wish movies -
www.theguardian.com...

More pathetic misogynistic comments about women -
www.newstatesman.com...

The guy is a prick, vote for him if you want, it's your future. I'll be one of the ones watching from the audience laughing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join