It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: London mayor made 'very rude statements' about me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Don't be silly. Trump loves the UK! He owns land in Scotland ffs.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Haters gonna hate.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Profusion

So know Trumps burning bridges with one of Americas greatest allies... oh yeah, his gonna make America great again, by dissing its allies!

Exactly.

UK probably one of only 5 trusted allys the US has left and no offense to Australia , Canada or new Zealand but out that five the only one with a significant economy aside from japan and the only one with a significant military.

Piss us off and the USA only has japan left economy wise and military wise its left with the Israelis and saudis that would(and have done) stab the USA in the back on a dime.
edit on 17-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Just ask any 3rd grader what he thinks and that's pretty much what Trump would come up with.

The sad thing is Trump can dish the criticism out but cant take it back.

If he wants to be a world leader he needs to man up and take it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Trump and UK are at odd.

so lets discuss the problem with islam......

...I dont get the title to this thread. I dont give a rats behind about islam, but our relationship with our close ally does matter...they can do what they want in regards to religion, and our laws are clear..politicians talk smack about policy all the time, but rarely does it effect our relationship..that is more important a discussion to have.

The USA cannot afford to lose the relationship with he UK..
They would be committing suicide on a world scale..

Yup

Even at the peak of US "greatness" its relied on allies.

Plus the USA hasn't been able to win a modern war without UK help

Plus i think it was USAF colonel Alexander who said the only US military secrets the UK and US dont share is nuclear launch codes........seems if the US piss us off we could dump a lot of information on black projects out there the USA wouldn't want seen......good job the UK is trust worthy isnt it?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
The mayor of london?

lol, this some kinda Shakespeare play?

I think the mayor should STFU and get on with his agenda.

Awww, did that nasty mayor say something that upset the poor little snowflake? Isn't that what Americans say about someone who feels all hurt because someone has caught them out?
edit on 17-5-2016 by uncommitted because: typo

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
The mayor of london?

lol, this some kinda Shakespeare play?

I think the mayor should STFU and get on with his agenda.

Awww, did that nasty mayor say something that upset the poor little snowflake? Isn't that what Americans say about someone who feels all hurt because someone has caught them out?

Didn't you know?

The white house is a safe space!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So, the Op is using Trumps comments about Sadiq to rant against muslims.

Well, as a STAUNCH atheist who blebs that that religion is filth and the scourge of humanity. I voted for and back Khan about what he said about the joke of a man that id Trump.

The rest of the world loathes Trump America, get used to it. The man is lower than #.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Trump is fast becoming the Chael Sonnen of US politics haha

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Who cares what the mayor of England says. I would be more concerned in the UK with what is going on there and not in the US. Have fun when it is majority and Sharia is keeping your wives and daughters home. If you do not see the religious divide that not Trump, but Islam is creating in the world you should wake up.

In the end, It is time for the US to stop being the global police and close up our borders and take care of us.

All of these politicians and others are going to collectively # themselves the morning of November 9th...I cannot wait.

You should also watch the whole interview and not some talking points. DT gives two poops about the Mayor of London. He congratulated him and said lets move on.

Let's talk about the issues that get these jack offs so riled up!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Have fun when it is majority and Sharia is keeping your wives and daughters home.

DERP DERP DERP

Stop wtaching foxing its melting your brain.

There are no "Sharia Zones" and there is no way Sharia law would be able to be implemented seeing as most of it 100% the opposite of UK law and would never get through our checks and balances (yes we have them) any more than it would get through your supreme court.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Not very smart pissing off the future President of the United States. They got a mayor who is more full of himself than Obama.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Not very smart pissing off the future President of the United States. They got a mayor who is more full of himself than Obama.

Correction POSSIBLE future President of the United States.

And its not smart to piss off your only military and economically signticant ally left that isn’t likely to stab you in the back like the Saudis or Israelis over a dollar.

Sure trump wants to make Merica great again or whatever his BS slogan is.
But even at the USA peak it still had allies. Hell it had more allies then than it has now after Bush and Obama chased them all away.

In fact the whole reason the USA became the world super power after WW2 was because its willingness to work with allies in the free world.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Also il point out the UK knows a good many of the USA dirty little intelligence and military secrets.

Seeing as China has been flirting with us you really do want to stay on our good side too.

UK and USA could cause a lot of damage to each other.
Best our nations leaders put there egos aside and we all stay friends.

End of the day the UK, USA, canada, Australia and new Zealand are all family.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Who cares what the mayor of England says. I would be more concerned in the UK with what is going on there and not in the US. Have fun when it is majority and Sharia is keeping your wives and daughters home. If you do not see the religious divide that not Trump, but Islam is creating in the world you should wake up.

ROLMFAO You really do believe everything you read don't you, and then call other people sheep! Oh dear, but then again, maybe Trump was right to focus American foreign policy on America, at least you all know something about that.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

To be fair i dont think even the US government knows what its current foreign policy is let alone the public.

I think its decided by this......

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That makes sense. If it's the fart who wins can we add 'cheap labour' to the chart? Hesitant to ask as it's already a little congested.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The reason the UK is here is because of us in WW2. derp derp...they needed us. The reason we were the biggest would be the two big ass bombs we dropped. We ended it. We need that now. and If Sharia is not used in the UK who is District Judge Shamim Qureshi? Sharia has been in the UK since 07 at MAT and before that in private tribunals.

So many of you simply think people watch fox news and drool with islamaphobia because that is what you are told. What you believe. The landscape or Europe has changed because of Islam and anytime, anywhere there in an office held by a Muslim the hard line follows. Look up Hamtramck, Michigan.

I could give 2 since I live in the US but to say we 'need' the UK or that they have damning intel on us is a joke in its own right. Do any of you not remember when the US was bugging all of the world leaders and gave them the finger? Our trust is already gone. Sorry, but the days of royalty on that big Island are numbered in decades not centuries.

Hold on, I think I hear the call to prayer....

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchsThe landscape or Europe has changed because of Islam and anytime, anywhere there in an office held by a Muslim the hard line follows. Look up Hamtramck, Michigan.

Look up Calgary, Alberta.
2nd.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The reason the UK is here is because of us in WW2. derp derp...they needed us. The reason we were the biggest would be the two big ass bombs we dropped.

Cute you get your history from Hollywood too.

Again bull# as the UK stoped hitlers invasion of the uk a year before the us joined.
Close sure but we did it.
Unless NAZI S could walk on water we were safe once we destroyed there airforce.
If it was not for the UK the USA never would of got close to landing troops in Europe.

As for japan? Sure have that one. Though lets be fair japan wre #ed whatever.
UK troops held up millions of japan's soldiers in berma. Millions diverted from you guys, USA blood saved. Sure japan was screwed anyway but least the uk diverted valuble resources that would have gone to you.

O and for the record a good many scientists on the manhatten project were british and it was british research before the war that helped lay a foundation. Canadian scientists also were on that project too.

Ww2 was a allied win at the end not a UK or a USA win A ALLIED WIN.

originally posted by: matafuchs We need that now. and If Sharia is not used in the UK who is District Judge Shamim Qureshi? Sharia has been in the UK since 07 at MAT and before that in private tribunals.

Those courts are not legally binding. They are voluntary. They are no more diffrent than kids playing courts.

A sharia court ruling can not be legally enforced.

If they want to play pretend courts? Sure they are free too. It doesnt effect me as there is no way there silly courts are enforceable any more than when my 10 year old coysin plays a pretend judge with his teddy bears.

to say we 'need' the UK

No you dont need us

But you do need allies.

USA has alwzys relied on allies.

Better us than say the saudis or Israelis that regularly stab you in the back or leach off you in therebon intrest or china that rip you off.

Least with the UK you got a country that doesnt bleed of jobs, doesnt supply arms to terrorists tryi g to kill you and fights along side you in its battles rather than lets you fight them for them i mean look at 9/11?

Were where your allies the saudis? O wait it was saudis that caused it.

Ok were was Israel? They they didnt do squat

It was UK that went into Afghanistan with you.

originally posted by: [post=20737552] or that they have damning intel on us is a joke in its own right. Do any of you not remember when the US was bugging all of the world leaders and gave them the finger?
Our trust is already gone.

Our intelligence services were the ones doing the bugging with you!
Our GCHQ is interconnected with you NSA to the point we share the same prism databases!

Why do you think Snowdens wanted here so badly to!

USA/Uk/Canadian /new Zealand/ Australian intelligence are basically one family.!

originally posted by: [post=20737552]
Sorry, but the days of royalty on that big Island are numbered in decades not centuries.

Hold on, I think I hear the call to prayer....

We have been here a thousand years. There are homes older than the USA hear.
We will likely be here in another thousand years.

One of the reasons is we know when to puck fights and when to make peace and how important diplomacy and allies are.

Even the USA strongest presidents from Washington (french), Lincoln (buttering UK a d france up so as not to help the confederates) ect knew about diplomacy and the value of allies.
You country would not even exist if it had not allied with the french.

Countrys never have and never will be able to 100% go it alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join