It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: London mayor made 'very rude statements' about me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Donald Trump said Monday London's new mayor made "very rude statements" about him -- and the presumptive Republican presidential nominee warned he won't have a good relationship with British Prime Minister David Cameron if he's elected.

In December, Cameron labeled the presidential hopeful's suggestion of a temporary ban on Muslims traveling to the U.S. as "divisive, stupid and wrong."

Asked about Cameron's remarks, Trump said he didn't care, but then added, "It looks like we're not going to have a very good relationship. Who knows, I hope to have a good relationship with him but it sounds like he's not willing to address the problem either."

When it comes to Islam, very few play fair. For instance:

Kill those who join other gods with God wherever you may find them.
-- Quran, Sura ix, 5-6

Those who believe fight in the cause of God.
-- Quran, Sura iv, 76

Say to the Infidels: if they desist from their unbelief, what is now past shall be forgiven; but if they return to it, they have already before them the doom of the ancients! Fight then against them till strife be at an end, and the religion be all of it God's.
-- Quran, Sura viii, 39-42

Let those who fight in the cause of God who barter the life of this world for that which is to come; for whoever fights on God's path, whether he is killed or triumphs, We will give him a handsome reward.
-- Quran, Sura iv, 74

Your wives are a tilth for you, so go into your tilth when you like, and do good beforehand for yourselves.
-- Quran, Sura ii, 223

When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives.
-- Quran, Sura xlvii.4

Do Muslims believe those things or not? If you believe that they don't, how can you call them Muslims? If you believe that they do, how can you trust them?

Sheikh Adel Al-Kilbani, former Imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, admitted during a television appearance that ISIS merely shares the same beliefs as all Muslims who embrace what is contained in the Koran.

The cleric goes on to suggest that many Muslims agree with the Salafist philosophy behind ISIS, and that the only disagreement is with the way in which that philosophy is acted out from a public relations perspective.
“We do not criticize the thought on which it is based, such as the concept of apostasy,” states Al-Kilbani, suggesting that executions are justifiable for people who leave Islam, but that the “brutal” way in which ISIS kills people, “ruins our image in front of the world.”
“If we execute them in a way what does not show us in a bad light, then that’s fine,” he adds.
Former Grand Mosque Imam: ISIS Shares the Same Beliefs as Us

I think the problem of Westerner's acceptance of Islam stems from Christianity. The Bible is almost as bad as the Quran when it comes to shocking verses such as those quoted above.

My theory is people don't want to impede Muslims from practicing Islam based on stated beliefs (quotes from the Quran) when the same logic could be subsequently used to stop Christians from practicing Christianity.

There's only one huge problem with that. Muslims tend to be much more serious about adhering to the gruesome, hideous parts of their religion than Christians are.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I hate to be that guy, but what does the article referenced in the title have to do with your extensive discussion of Muslims?

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Good for Sadiq Khan! 1 of millions that absolutely hate Trump, but Khan has a voice that will be heard.

Cameron's remarks in regard to Trump are undeniably true.

And as for what WeDemBoys said, the rest of the OP is unrelated.
edit on 16-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Trump and UK are at odd.

so lets discuss the problem with islam......

...I dont get the title to this thread. I dont give a rats behind about islam, but our relationship with our close ally does matter...they can do what they want in regards to religion, and our laws are clear..politicians talk smack about policy all the time, but rarely does it effect our relationship..that is more important a discussion to have.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Do Muslims believe those things or not?

Oh I get it....NOT

WTH?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Who cares what religion the new Mayor of London is, as long as he is a good bloke who does right by London.

As much as I hate to agree with anything Cameron says, he is bang on with his assessment of Trumps ideology.

I just hope the US realise what an idiot he is before it is too late and he brings about the fourth Reich.

By the way, what has the topic headline actually got to do with the OP?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Trump and UK are at odd.

...I dont get the title to this thread. I dont give a rats behind about islam, but our relationship with our close ally does matter...they can do what they want in regards to religion, and our laws are clear..politicians talk smack about policy all the time, but rarely does it effect our relationship..that is more important a discussion to have.

The USA cannot afford to lose the relationship with he UK..
They would be committing suicide on a world scale..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Trump and UK are at odd.

That is sort of the point, the thread is about what Sadiq Khan said about Trump, then went on to say what Cameron said about Trump. the OP went OT going on a rant about Islam. So, let''s not talk about it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Trump and UK are at odd.

Exactly...but trump seems oblivious to this. Just a taste of all the things he doesn't realize, know, comprehend or care about.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Right....Because Islam! LOL

Banned in Britain? Parliament debates keeping Trump out

British Petition to Keep Donald Trump Out of Country
edit on 16-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I would love to know donnies cute nickname for him

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Just ask any 3rd grader what he thinks and that's pretty much what Trump would come up with.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
for those who care here is the sadiq khan video where he calls trump ignorant about muslims.
the guardian is the last left leaning paper in britain, so is a little slanted towards the democrats but, doesn't cover the smears both sides hurl around.
whenever a fellow brit links from the daily mail or breitbart, be aware those publications feel mussolini was a little too liberal.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Trump and UK are at odd.

Says a Brit. Get over yourselves please. Your little speck of Europe isn't sh!t in the grand scheme of things anymore.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So know Trumps burning bridges with one of Americas greatest allies... oh yeah, his gonna make America great again, by dissing its allies!

edit on 16-5-2016 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If Trump becomes POTUS. I think there are two outcomes.
1 He tows the line and does and says what he is told.
2 He turns against his own establishment.
I don't like some of the things he says. But i defend his right to say them.
The UK and US have a world popularity score of almost zero atm.
If the UK leaves Europe and, pisses off the US too. It will be very bad for the UK.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Just ask any 3rd grader what he thinks and that's pretty much what Trump would come up with.

Now that is just mean and cruel!!

At least 4th grader, come on, give the guy a break.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The mayor of london?

lol, this some kinda Shakespeare play?

I think the mayor should STFU and get on with his agenda.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That London mayor better be careful - Trump might sue him!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join