It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm suspicious that a demon/ demon child may be terrorising my in-laws (a current true life drama)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Simply tell them to knock it off with the bull sh!t, or go somewhere else.
No need to invoke the name of any religious character.
These beings are inferior to you.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
sprinkle sea salt along the walls and windows and doors. salt burns demons. demons dont always know what they do, some are jusr curious, some are intelligent. onions in windows also will deter them. ive dealt with them, ive eheard them speak, thats how i know this.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It's seem like their past interest in magic took a wrong turn. That or the place already had issues with the paranormal. Either way, the activity may be a malevolent entity that appears as a child.

Basically the location needs to be cleansed ASAP. For who to choose to do it depends on denomination for some. Especially check into the history of the house as a certain practitioner may help better than another.

I see that you asked earlier for a recommendation. A demonologist that will cleanse. Usually you will find a Catholic Demonologist. Even to finding a witch that will help. Then would recommend a Native who is familiar with cleansing. If no luck with finding the ones mentioned or finding what better pertains to the situation; Not to say that an average psychic, etc, cannot help, as they can also cleanse.

As with others have already said, remove the children from the house, as it's not safe for them until the situation is dealt with accordingly.

Please update on your situation.
edit on 16-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: added more.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: IAMTAT

You are right but I'm still going to just wait. No point in freeking out just yet. If it happens again or if some of the things you say happen then I might start thinking about taking this seriously until then I'm going to just this occurance is psychological (maybe some sort of mind link between mother and son or some sort of strange coincidence) other than an actual haunting with molevelent intentions. I hope.

Hi,

It WILL happen again. As I have said in numerous post...... they always go after the children AND they..... THEY will not stop. It is not just one entity.......it never is.

You will always find supernatural activity where witchcraft was practiced and I wonder how long has the family been in he home?

I believe it will take more than a house cleansing. There could be something buried on the property other than city pipes. Check the basement, then the attic, under the house, garage and then outside and check on a full moon. Soon the children will be levitating and soon you will start hearing screams and banging on the walls and ceilings.

Sitting on their chest..........this is how they make people heart's stop while sleeping..... some wake up ...... others never wake up.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
1.) Take your kids out before anything else happens. This demon could get physical and could harm your children.

2.) Call in a priest or preacher to bless the house and remove all presences.

3.) Look for information on that house, as it might have clues to who died in that house and/or who got arrested for murder or whatever reason. Research the house.

Could be sacrificed animals and humans that are buried in the basement. There are Satanist sects that participate in ritual killings.

An amulet or human skull buried on the property.
edit on 16-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I thought I might take the opportunity, as this is the Paranormal Study forum to say a few words about the Jinns. In investigating matters it pays to try and work out what is not behind a phenomenon.

Looking about the net one finds that the word Jinn is used to describe a lot of different entities. One also finds the name used in a propaganda sense.

The word Jinn also refers to fire spirits, and in particular fire elementals.

If we define the word Jinns as fire elementals which are to be found in texts referencing the middle eastern area, then one can eliminate them from a lot of paranormal cases.

If one asks the Jinns of the middle east themselves for an account of their history in relation to their relationship with the magicians of old, they will give an account if approached with compassion, a view to helping them and a personal history of not exploiting other Beings.

According to the Jinns, their association with the magicians of old goes back about 3,400 years.

The ritual of old that was used to bring the elementals closer to the magician and under their control was not pleasant. A fire elemental was forced to consume an unborn human child. The biological father of which became the controller of the elemental spirit.

My own suspicion is that this ritual is the origin of the concept of the genie in a bottle.

According to the Jinn, the last time they were employed in war was in the time of Genghis Khan (11th / 12tth century) and there is no one left who can actually control them.

My own opinion is that the fire elemental beings commonly called Jinns are no longer of concern in paranormal events, except in the very rarest of cases and probably only in their middle eastern homelands.

In4ormant said earlier in the thread:

originally posted by: In4ormant
Why is everyone jumping straight to demons?

This is probably good advice . . .

edit on 17-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: typo, spaces between words are a good thing.

edit on 18-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: forgot a word or two, edited for clarity.

edit on 18-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: dumb mistake

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

So, I have an anecdote to pass along that may help in your situation.

I briefly knew a woman who used to live in the Netherlands.. Holland.. Denmark.. somewhere in that region, my memory fails me. She was an atheist and had never given God much thought. She was over there for an internship of some sort and, being over there, would ride her bike everywhere like the locals. She passed this convent next to a Catholic Church regularly.

She enjoyed the singing the nuns would do and she appreciated the acoustics, etc. Eventually, she went in and struck up a conversation with the priest. She had been hearing and seeing weird things in her place. He gave her some holy water and recommended her to do what I'd recommended you do. Her thought process at this point was "Why not?" So, she got home and did it per the priest's directions. She did the last room. There was a sudden burst of gale force winds, her front door swings itself open, then finally peace. She didn't have any further problems.

Eventually, she converted and that experience was the major impetus behind it.

So, I wouldn't worry about any flames bursting forth.

Not that you're doing this, but I think this is a great opportunity for this meme!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join