It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm suspicious that a demon/ demon child may be terrorising my in-laws (a current true life drama)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Since you brought up the topic...I have to also warn you to be more aware of illness and sleeplessness occurring more frequently in the family.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I don't think I need a church as I myself am a christian and will rebuke the demon in the name of Christ myself if it gets too out of line but thanks if I did not have Christs own authority and this little demon problem persisted then I would call a church? Ummm what denomination would you recommend?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: IAMTAT

Its ok I get where your'e coming from. From what you say these things build up power and don't have a lot of power to start with so before it gets too strong or before these things happen I will remove that family but is it not also true that whatever entity it is will just follow?

As far as following you?
I doubt it will.
It lives there...sees people living there as intruders and an energy source.
The fact that devil worship occurred there means there is probably a portal on the property...another reason it claims that place as it's own. It won't leave it.

EDIT:
It's not a baby or a child...it can take any form it wants.
edit on 16-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, if truly paranormal, then don't feed the bears...

my best guesses are that these things, while having some objective, separate life, need human attention, and perhaps some level of negative thoughts (like fear) to manifest.. .perhaps to even exist.

It's a murky realm where mind blends with environment and beliefs have more "oomph" than is normal.

So the best defense is to leave, but laughing and loving and focusing on mundane, fun things help... as does community, friends, etc.

It seems we share this world with some weird things... things our ancestors encountered and tried to tell us about, but few saw that connection with our consciousness... but we're slowly learning.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
1.) Take your kids out before anything else happens. This demon could get physical and could harm your children.

2.) Call in a priest or preacher to bless the house and remove all presences.

3.) Look for information on that house, as it might have clues to who died in that house and/or who got arrested for murder or whatever reason. Research the house.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks only time will tell. I will keep you posted. As you say these occurances are very rare so its probably nothing. Probably.

edit on 5/16/2016 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Catholic priests are better as they are trained if such event occurs.
Don't think calling the name of Jesus will do the trick. Some demons might leave temporarily from that, but will come back stronger.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by: [post=20733376]luciferslight

Don't think calling the name of Jesus will do the trick. Some demons might leave temporarily from that, but will come back stronger.

Thanks but don't worry I know what I'm doing. If those demons whatever step out of line I'm going to have a little talk with them.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

not sure really but if you really think it is demonic I would probably start with the catholics

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Please don't confront them. I know you say you are a Christian and have the power of Christ within you...but this is not something you want to take head on.

It will choose the weakest and most vulnerable of you first. To some...it will come as a friend or confidant...to others it will only appear in dreams to cause stress and illness. It will eventually not even bother to hide itself.

If it feels you are a possible threat...it won't hesitate to injure you...a fall/push...accident...it can mess with your wiring and gas, etc...you won't even see what occurs as intentional.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Not sure the 2 events are related. The weird paralysis and nightmares sound like some of the side effects/symptoms of sleep apnea. I suffer from this myself, though with far fewer frequency than when I was young.

The young child's nightmare could be the same thing as there have been findings that show sleep apnea being hereditary.
edit on 16-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by: [post=20733376]luciferslight

Thanks but don't worry I know what I'm doing. If those demons whatever step out of line I'm going to have a little talk with them.

Dude, in the name of your family and their safety/well being, DO NOT be so naive as to think you can handle a demon (if it is) on your own.

There are basically 2 ways that'll go, either you dispell the entity temporarily, or piss it off so much that it grows into pure terror incarnate. I'm not saying it'll physically attack/kill you and your family... But it could easily mentally and psychologically kill you...

Christ's name is a powerful weapon, and can protect you temporarily, but if you try to seek out this entity, thinking "oh I'm just gonna throw around some Jesus with a side of hail Marys and our father sauce and it'll leave us!" you're wrong. It is very ignorant of you to think you can take it upon yourself to fight this thing, especially with your family as its main target. Could you live with yourself if your attempts to cast away the evil only intensified it and in turn, turned your entire family into depressed, medicated zombies from intense and horrific stress/PTSD?

I know my words may sound harsh but you have me genuinely worried for you and yours. Just think of it as tough love...

And for gods and your families sake, man "hire a professional" as they say.

Good luck and good vibes to ya

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Please don't confront them. I know you say you are a Christian and have the power of Christ within you...but this is not something you want to take head on.

It will choose the weakest and most vulnerable of you first. To some...it will come as a friend or confidant...to others it will only appear in dreams to cause stress and illness. It will eventually not even bother to hide itself.

If it feels you are a possible threat...it won't hesitate to injure you...a fall/push...accident...it can mess with your wiring and gas, etc...you won't even see what occurs as intentional.

Thank you for your concern it is touching. Have you helped people before?

I'm still sceptical BUT if the entity reveals itself again in a molevent way then I will start to take this more seriously. Thanks for all your warnings and advice. I'm sure its nothing though, just sleep apnea or something else. Time will tell. It is weird but I'm not terrorfied yet.

If its demons then I'm screwed unless God can protect me (and my in-laws)
I'm wondering if anything will happen in their house tonight I guess I will know in the morning.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

That sounds like there really is something going on. And, yes, "demon" would be the correct term! Not ghost or spirit of a child or any of that stuff that so many people push, but demon.

You said that your wife used to be involved in witchcraft, but you didn't mention where anyone stands regarding beliefs now. I don't want to pry or anything, but that is important, when it comes to dealing with something like this. I speak from a Christian point of view, that includes being able, as a believer, to order out something of that nature. That's the recommended action, in this case. Both families need to stand together and order this thing out. I'd strongly recommend avoiding any sort of communication with it, other than that. Anything of that sort could be seen as an invitation.

A small child.......that really creeps me out, more than a little. In a place we used to live, there was something, something that seemed like a small child. Background there - we had three in the toddler age range at the time, an one older child, living at home, with my eldest grown and out-of-state. The house layout is important. The living and dining rooms were really one big room, and the stairs to the finished basement were in between the dining area and kitchen, with a passage through at either end. The pass-through to the kitchen, between it and the living room, was very wide, and we placed a computer desk there. Sitting there, you'd have the kitchen to the left, and the dining room/living room to the right, with you facing into the dining room. The desk was on the short wall at the end of the stairs. The boys (older one and smaller one) shared a room downstairs, and the older of the girls also had a room there, with the smallest upstairs, so they did a lot of running back and forth up and down the stairs. Sitting in the computer chair, I could see them coming, from the stairs, typically through the dining room and not the kitchen, and passing me to head to the other bedroom. Or, in reverse, going past to the stairs and down. It wasn't possible for them to go through without me seeing them, if seated there.

That's where it got "interesting". Now and then, I would think I saw one of the kids, the smaller three, go past, one direction or the other, only to have all three together go past, from the same direction, a few minutes later. This happened several times, both directions. I looked for cars outside, light effects, anything that could explain it, but there was nothing. Even with blinds all closed, and bright daylight outside or night, it was the same. Then, I was online with my oldest one day, having a video chat. She got an odd look on her face at one point, and asked where the kids were. All were, at that moment, downstairs. I told her that and asked why, and she stated that she saw something that looked like a small child, but off in some way, behind me, peeking over a stack of boxes we hadn't yet unpacked. I didn't see anything, but that was more than enough at that point. I stated flat out that I didn't welcome nasty things in my house, and any and all there could leave, immediately. Basically, "Out, in the name of Jesus". After that? Never saw whatever it was passing by again.

Stories from others about little kid things make me take notice, since then! Coupled with the bad dreams, and the children being involved? Prayer sent for some help with the problem!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Is there any sort of tension in life that could be causing anxiety in the adults or children? A lot of people will blame a haunting or possession instead of looking at the dynamics of what is going on interpersonally or intrapersonally. If there is some sort of entity, real-life chaos might contribute to that as well, creating a sort of synergy, but more often than not, it's psychosocial dynamics not paranormal ones.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have been looking into this recently. I have learned that the demons that cause possession and other poltergiest activity are infact the JINN as described in islam.
The difference between the christian church and islam is that christians don't explain what is going on to you and you must refer to the church for help. Islam on the other hand is full of advice on how to deal with these entities.
I found this guy explains this very well.
www.youtube.com...

At 46min in talk starts on protection.

You don't need to be muslim or christian to understand this. You do need to believe in God though or you won't ask him for help.

I am not of Islam or christian, and I look for the common truths that unite them, not getting distracted by the differences. If you believe in these entities then you need to believe that God created them as well as us. There are good and bad Jinn as there are good and bad Humans. If you are under attack from the Jinn it probably means you are having a battle with your faith in God. This is what the bad ones want, for us to not believe.

So simply, if you believe in God just ask for help and he will.

Stay strong and do not fear.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

You are right but I'm still going to just wait. No point in freeking out just yet. If it happens again or if some of the things you say happen then I might start thinking about taking this seriously until then I'm going to just this occurance is psychological (maybe some sort of mind link between mother and son or some sort of strange coincidence) other than an actual haunting with molevelent intentions. I hope.

Seems like the malevolent intent is already being seen. The one child broke an arm landing badly? That's the child this thing is sitting on?? The dreams are not friendly, either. Two of the three children have had bad dreams, as has your sister-in-law, and the smaller child has been scared badly. This is NOT going to get better. No "blessing", no "holy water" is going to help, either; no offense to anyone that subscribes to those things. Just too many cases where stuff like this got worse after actions like that. The only recourse with something demonic is to rebuke it, and cast it out. Any saved person can do this. No rituals needed, just faith. If it's a bad one, some fasting.

Waiting isn't a good idea. The fear continues, and the actions will become worse. For the sake of the children, this thing has to go. I'm worried for all of you, sincerely.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: syrinx high priest

I don't think I need a church as I myself am a christian and will rebuke the demon in the name of Christ myself if it gets too out of line but thanks if I did not have Christs own authority and this little demon problem persisted then I would call a church? Ummm what denomination would you recommend?

Well, do that now! Why wait? Inconvenient? Of course, it is. They always are. As for who to call, that's tricky. You'd need someone with strong faith, who was willing, and that could be anywhere, or no one, depending on your area. I ordered out something that was harassing a friend once, pushing her on the stairs and the like, and that then terrified her small son. It stayed gone, for awhile, but came back, because she isn't a believer.

Don't wait. Those kids can't manage this alone. Be strong, pray about it, maybe fast a little, and order it out. Would the in-laws object?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Why is everyone jumping straight to demons?
Has anyone involved been to a doctor, therapists etc. to see if there are natural causes?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't mean to intrude but these 'people' haunting the building may be what could be called "fragments".

When a trauma occurs in living people that causes a loss of conciousness or death, the little slice of time can separate and exist separately from the person. I suspect these fragments can, on occassion , be responsible for hauntings.

I work on road maintenance where I live and where fatal accidents occurs a fragment can sometimes be found. For instance a deceased motor cyclist who trys to wave down motorists to help his injured pillion passenger over and over again. This can cause more accidents and create black spots where accidents occurs.

Understanding that a fragment is a part of a person and sending the fragment "home" can help in the few cases I've worked on with road traumas. Doesn't stop people having accidents from falling asleep at the wheel or death by texting.

If a family in the past met a violent end this could be a possible cause in your case. However fragments tend to find each other, gravitate(?), and cause bigger problems.

One must approach this with compassion to work out and I do know the horror of being on the receiving end. So . . .

I advise not to let your ID out over a forum or PM, so don't send me any details but I'll try to help your "guests", no guarantee. Keep in mind it is a stretch to work at a distance without a known location, but a heartfelt letter may be enough of a link or if you know someone who works with the deceased the technique should work for them.

I wish you and your family well.
edit on 16-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: typo, changed if to of

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join