It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Long Alien Abductee Family Podcast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I am a lifelong 'abductee'. I've started to write about my experiences here starting with when I was 4 years old. I haven't had a chance to listen to your podcast but I also have childhood friends who can corroborate much of what I say. I am only up to when I was 7 years old in my blog but I have had experiences my whole life (I am in my 40's now). Anyways check it out and see if there is anything similar. I will try to listen to your podcast this week. Here's my blog: www.beddingcabin.com...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Wow teach, you seem pretty flustered about getting your post registered, you might want relax and hit refresh next time so as to avoid dbl posting and looking like such an obvious type A personality.

Awww....a house fire. You sure?

Sure, it's a matter of record with the local fire dept.

Maybe the dog ate your evidence?

Maybe being a relative noob on ATS, you haven't learned yet that mocking someone with no reason to - gains you no points in a debate, in fact quite the opposite - your immaturity shines through.

So many decade, so many excused by all involved in the UFO scene.

Statements not related to the point being discussed, are also noticed by all readers, not just the person you are debating with. Readers notice distraction and deflection attempts. It is seen as desperation and not having a case to make.

"My partner was bringing the evidence over to publish and he died of a car crash"

I never said anything about my partner bringing evidence to publish or of him dying in a car crash.

Do you always make crap up as you go along when trying to debate someone?

My partner dying also happens to be a matter of record.

Look up Ron Rummel. I also spoke at his funeral.

"My house burnt down"

Actually it was the garage/workshop building next to the house. And as I already mentioned it is a matter of record with the local fire dept.

My moving to the east coast from the west coast is also a matter of record.

"I don't own a camera"
"I will upload tonight, i can't now"
"My mother threw out the files"

I never said any of the above, as is obvious to everyone, just more immature mocking on your part.

Sure, of COURSE i will be happy to listen to your fantastic story for hours and believe every word you say without a shred of evidence to back it up?? Id be crazy not to. Right?
.......RIGHT?

No, WRONG.

No one asked you to listen for hours, unless it takes you that long to read one page of text.

Sorry to disappoint, since you were obviously in a huge rush to post your snarky little diatribe, but as usual you were in a big rush to display your ignorance of the situation without knowing any of the facts.

Which is amusing considering my little story proves nothing in and of itself.

Teenage girls with scoop marks on their arms, big deal.

But you saw it as an opportunity to do what you love best.

But thanks for stopping by.

Seriously? Thats what you got on me? That i am flustered about getting my post posted? FYI, I'm in the middle of work, wth a client near me, i can only read an post during renders. And yes, i rush and make mistakes and press post twice.

OR, maybe as you say, its because i so rabid about wanting to reply that i get over excited.

And by the way, you can take that passive aggressive stance that you have taken with your reply, after all, how dare someone question your fantastic story right?
But i don't care, its no skin off my back. But i bet you it DOES matter to you that most of the world think you are nuts and don't believe you, even if you pretend that it doesn't. Thats entirely your doing my friend. You and your believer friends.

edit on 18-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: JackHill

Good for you for coming out with this story OP.

People need to realize once for all that these beings are infiltrating hybrids into our society from some years now. The whole purpose of the abduction program was to get genetic material for the crossovers and use the abductees as unwilling participants to teach hybrids about our manners and life style.

Please explain how listening to some random strangers story with nothing to his claims up can in any way be used for this.

Take the subject seriously and then come back.

Impossible to do that I'm afraid. You know as well as i that abductee stories are all similar for a reason. Its been well researched and documented. And it aint cuz they are true.

Not wasting my time again explaining why the supposed explanations will never fill all the gaps. Nice try though, but not doint it again.

Thats cool. I didn't expect you to. You guys never do. When asked for any tangible evidence whatsoever, you either cut and run or get angry with the skeptic or dismiss them as trolls, waste of time etc, rather than proceed what millions of people are asking for.

little hint: Show the world SOME evidence of any alien activity of any form on Earth and the laughing will stop. Pretty please can i see some?

I will procede to ignore you from this point. I'm not angry certainly, believe me, just tired of these kinds of debates. I mean, after all these decades still discussing about the 'reality' of the abductions?

If you're so eager of evidence, maybe you should ask the US goverment for it. I bet they got something close to what you're looking for.

No. They have no evidence. And neither do you. Other than of a very active imagination . Take care.

From where I'm sitting, you are the one who has no evidence of anything so the deficit lies with you. And the government has tons of evidence much of which can be read at the black vault which has hundreds of thousands of documents pertaining to the subject including abduction accounts. Most of the really good stuff is still classified top secret and blacked out on those documents.
If you sleep better at night believing abductions never happen, then that is your choice, but it is quite obvious you are living in denial, which for you, really is just a river in Egypt.

I'm not making the incredible claim. Do I really need to explain that the onus is on the ones making the claim to stump up the proof? Come on man...

The fact that I don't believe In alien abductions has zero effect my sleep. Just as (and honestly, with all due respect) I don't lose sleep over Martians from Mars, leprechauns, manbearpig etc... i don't believe in any of them. You are welcome to of course

Rest assured that the day substantial evidence cones of aliens visiting earth for whatever reason, I WILL believe.

Also..can I ask? How do you know most of the good stuff is classified and top secret? I don't get it.

The thing is, for one, nobody told you you have to come here and accept anyone's claim about anything in the first place, so blustering on about anyone who does make a claim, especially for something you don't even believe in to begin with, seems to lead one to conclude that you have some kind of problem with the subject, to spend your time addling on to others how imaginative they are, or wrong they are, and then make out that they, for some reason must substantiate there claims really doesn't make a bit of sense at all.
Why waste your time at all about something you don't think is happening?

By the way, I have many insider sources and used to work as a civilian subcontractor on Kirtland AFB in New Mexico, so I have been "exposed" to certain realities of which go far beyond what people see on the surface of their lives, and which I have no need or desire to prove any of it for the simple reason that even if everyone knew what I do, it won't matter, since there is nothing anyone can do about it anyways.

It just is what it is. So to summarize, I am not here to "prove" anything, and am only here to share with others who already understand the situation and who also have an aptitude for understanding, of things not normally seen or heard.

And not here to hold the hands of those who spit and bluster about things way beyond even their desire for comprehension.. There, that should get the point across.. (again)

edit:
Also, you asked how a person can know something is still classified secret/top secret.
And the answer is, when you submit a freedom of information request, and half the page is STILL blacked out so you can't see it, that by proxy means that the information is still classified and is not yet (if ever) eligible for declassification under whichever executive order currently has the power over it's classified status. Right now I think it is Executive Order 13526. It used to be 12356.

Alien UFO believers stock reply number 5

- Tell skeptic that you don't have to prove anything to them
- Question why they are posting if they don't believe
- Mention a source you have
- Fail to provide ANY proof to bak up any claims you make
- Tell the to research it themselves as the proof is out there for anyone to see
- But don't show it to them, after all, the last thing the alien UFO crowds need are more believer on their side ...rght?
- Oh and insult the skeptic, maybe not being open minded enough to "see" what is happening

Yep, i have seen this kind of reply countless times before. Otherwise known as a cop out on your part. You COULD convince me and show me the evidence and have me back your corner for the next assh*e...i mean, skeptic that dares question your incredible tales. Wouldn't that make sense?

Don't bother replying, as i know what your answer will be: " I'm not going to waste my time on someone who won't be swayed"

Except, I'm willing to be swayed as the thought of aliens visiting earth if very exciting to me.

So yeah, I've seen it all before, every reply from alien believers. The only thing i have never seen is evidence.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3DotsTrigger

I am a lifelong 'abductee'. I've started to write about my experiences here starting with when I was 4 years old. I haven't had a chance to listen to your podcast but I also have childhood friends who can corroborate much of what I say. I am only up to when I was 7 years old in my blog but I have had experiences my whole life (I am in my 40's now). Anyways check it out and see if there is anything similar. I will try to listen to your podcast this week. Here's my blog: www.beddingcabin.com...

Oh noes look at himz! Got a blogz! Is trying to make moneyz from it! It's all fakez!

/sarcasm off

Welcome aboard, you're not alone, as you may already know.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3DotsTrigger

Oh noes look at himz! Got a blogz! Is trying to make moneyz from it! It's all fakez!

/sarcasm off

Welcome aboard, you're not alone, as you may already know.

So, you are denying people tell tall tales for money/publicity?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Did you take any pictures of the scoop marks? Did you retain the details of the claimant and do any follow-up?

Yes... we were allowed to take pictures and also recorded the interview.

I moved to the east coast not long after that interview and was unable to do any follow up.

My partner wound up dead shortly after that so also unable to do any follow up.

The majority of my research files were lost in a house fire close to 2K, which is why I was unable to go into further detail in the above post.

These aren't 'debunker' questions. I'm just curious.

I've read much of the abductee literature and listened to interviews with most of the prominent researchers in that side of the field. As you'd expect, I've looked at the available images of 'scoop marks' too. It's hard to differentiate the images from typical pock marks, inoculation jabs or the range of scars we all have on our bodies.

These scoop marks were roughly the size of 'coke spoons' and appeared to be 'fresh pink' and the 3 marks on all three girls were in a perfect triangle.

The 'proximity effect' applies to abnormal psychology within families too. Tourettes, for example, clusters in family lines and so do other psychological conditions. Could it be possible the matriarch transmitted her beliefs onto the teenage girls and they were all unwitting participants in mythologising their otherwise mundane scars and blemishes?

Possibly, but perfect triangles overnight on all 3 made that seem unlikely.

On the other hand, here's a case where none of the usual mundane explanations fit the bill -

Awww....a house fire. You sure? Maybe the dog ate your evidence?

So many decade, so many excused by all involved in the UFO scene.

"My partner was bringing the evidence over to publish and he died of a car crash"
"My house burnt down"
"I don't own a camera"
"I will upload tonight, i can't now"
"My mother threw out the files"

Sure, of COURSE i will be happy to listen to your fantastic story for hours and believe every word you say without a shred of evidence to back it up?? Id be crazy not to. Right?

.......RIGHT?

Had to laugh at how silly this attempt at debunking was. All 5 of these "UFO scene" talking points are perfectly reasonable and even commonplace.

People's houses burn down all the time. People die in car crashes all the time. Mothers clean and throw # out all the time. People are too busy to upload all the time. Most people don't own a DECENT camera, hell many people don't even know how to properly capture images with their camera phones.

I might be able to make a case for debunkers having obsessive mental disorders or something. It's like they WANT to believe, which keeps them interested in the field, yet they want to attack others' experiences at the same time.
edit on 18-5-2016 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

For a while, I got immersed in the abduction topics and found some of it quite fascinating. Lots and lots of smoke and BS with shovel-fulls of abnormal psychology at play too. My take-away is there was something unusual occurring in the heart of it and layers of cultural and psychological nonsense wrapped around it. A lot of commentators were too busy baulking at 'aliens' to acknowledge a phenomenon.

With regards to the woman, I personally can't rule out the power of psychology and belief systems that can hold sway in tight groups and families. Obviously, you were there and have your own impressions; it'd be arrogant for me to dismiss that and I don't. However, I'm reminded of an abductee support group who released a lot of podcasts. They had no filters and nobody was acting as a 'brake' or a balance. It allowed them to abide within a self-fulfilling construct rather like that 'echo chamber' people are so fond of decrying around here. They've coloured my perspective and trust of the scene.

The Kentucky report was an interesting one - my Allagash.

Sorry for talking over you in here. I'll listen to the related podcasts later today when I get the chance.

Regarding the echo-chamber behavior, some of that goes on for sure but I don't see anything nefarious in it. You're looking at a sub-set within a sub-set of people who finally have a group of people they can discuss things with. It's easier to agree and not rock that fragile boat.

Add to that, whatever they might have experienced isn't even clear to them.

I tend to give the benefit of the doubt, process the relevant info they might volunteer and ignore the rest. It helps to think if the situation were reversed and it was you trying to make sense of the incomprehensible you yourself might sound bat-#-crazy.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Regarding the echo-chamber behavior, some of that goes on for sure but I don't see anything nefarious in it.

No, it's not nefarious. It's human nature.

I've known individuals who self-harm and seen it develop into a group activity. Charismatics can create shared realities that are hard to dismantle by outsiders. Same goes for anorexics when they look for validation from other anorexics - ever decreasing circles and BMIs.

Abnormal psychology is key here. The group I was referring to were immersed in group-think and feeding off each other's skewed perceptions.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think abductions are real. I just remain unconvinced that they are carried out by any non-human species.

I personally believe that the paranormal, psychedelic, trance like states that abductees experience to be the result of military black ops testing of Psychotronic Weapons.

www.mindjustice.org...

A Mind/Brain/Matter Model Consistent With Quantum Physics & UFO Phenomena

www.zephyrtechnology.com...

www.aisjca-mft.org...

Against use of Psychotronic Weapons. Testimonies of victims before the Presidential Commission, USA

Just give it some thought. In the case of abductions there is a lot more tangible evidence for Psychotronic Weapons than there is for Extra Terrestrials.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Just give it some thought. In the case of abductions there is a lot more tangible evidence for Psychotronic Weapons than there is for Extra Terrestrials.

There's are a lot of factors that point to a physical phenomena, for instance, people that actually disappear and cannot be found by relatives, and others share the abduction experiences, meaning, will share memories later. What you say won't simply apply to those cases, therefore, that explanation fails. And don't get me started with the 'magical' disappearing pregnacies with no fetus to ever be found...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

There's are a lot of factors that point to a physical phenomena, for instance, people that actually disappear and cannot be found by relatives

If they disappear and are never found then how can they be accounted for? How can you be certain that they were abducted by ET?

I know you talk about patterns and their significance. And I agree, to some extent, that patterns play a significant role in outlining the phenomenon. But even patterns can be manipulated, by humans nonetheless.
edit on 5/19/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Anyone with common sense knows some of these people are telling the truth about alien abductions or missing time.I'm sure some of it is sleep paralysis and hoaxers as well.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

They could be telling the truth to the best of their ability and it could still be something other than ET. A story is a story. Even with identified patterns there is no hard evidence to suggest that abductions are carried out by beings from otherwhere.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdomWell it may be demonic or something like that,some are sleep paralysis and spme are obviously hoaxers.Got to sort through the ones who are proving credibility and demand answers if the government knows anything about this or not.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Of the cases that are obviously not sleep paralysis or hoaxes, I believe some of them can be explained by Psychotronics. But the phenomenon is surely real to an extent. But how real?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Text

Text
I do not know where to put this but Stan Romanek is back and showing evidence and trying to show He is credible...Guess the Admins can move it to the appropriate place.He also talks a little bit about His trial and how He was set up.Take it for what it is worth.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-5-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There's are a lot of factors that point to a physical phenomena, for instance, people that actually disappear and cannot be found by relatives

If they disappear and are never found then how can they be accounted for? How can you be certain that they were abducted by ET?

I know you talk about patterns and their significance. And I agree, to some extent, that patterns play a significant role in outlining the phenomenon. But even patterns can be manipulated, by humans nonetheless.

Oh I see, here comes back the theory about the 'bad investigators' that would lie, deceive and manipulate in order to make some money. Sorry, but not all the information comes from these folks, and the patterns would be the same.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Of the cases that are obviously not sleep paralysis or hoaxes, I believe some of them can be explained by Psychotronics. But the phenomenon is surely real to an extent. But how real?

Some cases go back to the 50s, and it's a worldwide phenomena.

What you implies is that some 'top secret' human organization that is worldwide-capable since at least the 50's had and STILL has unknown technology that can manipulate at will abductees at distance, implant into their brains memories of 'grey aliens', over and over again, without making a single mistake that can uncover the 'reality' of their operations.

And, again, there are physical elements associated with the abductions, people actually disappear, there's missing time, there are some cases with shared experiences.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join