It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American College of Pediatricians Says Reject Transgenderism

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You Cannot just declare you are transgender. You have to have proof of it somehow. medicines or papers. Otherwise you should be arrested or detained with no recourse if released with no charges.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Yes - it is. It is the exact same argument.

Really?... so some person is going to paint their body black to be able to enter a woman's bathroom?

And why on EARTH would any true rapist bother to dress up in lipstick, grow breasts, undergo hormone treatment, and learn to walk in high heels just so they could attack some hapless young coed in the restroom???

Answer: They wouldn't.

Men have already done this, I have already posted several links showing this... Of course, and like always you become blind when evidence that contradicts your argument is presented.

If you dress up and go into bathrooms hoping to get stealthy, then that's on YOU.

Don't project it onto others.

Wow...seriously?... what a dumb argument... Wonder why you are ignoring?...

Man in women's locker room cites gender rule

Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter

University Of Toronto Gender-Neutral Bathrooms Reduced After Voyeurism Reports

Man Dressed as Woman Arrested for Spying Into Mall Bathroom Stall, Police Say

Man Disguised as Woman Recorded "Hours" of Mall Restroom Video: Investigators

University Of Toronto Backs Off On Gender Neutral Bathrooms After Men Record Women Showering With Cellphones

And your response?...

Buzzywings *puts hands over ears* "nanananana, it's not happening... nanananana"... "it must be you that is projecting what you want to do ...nananana"...

Ok child...

edit on 17-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah? So If I decide that I'm a cat trapped in a human body and demand to be given a human-sized litterbox to do my business in, will you stand up for my bravery or will you think there's something wrong with me?

This girl is a cat.
www.youtube.com...

And apparently this drag queen is a sofa.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Name calling now. Ok.

Anyway what do you propose? You want to force me to accept transwomen in men's bathrooms with me? And you want transmen in women's bathrooms?

The "black people" argument is the same. People back then were concerned about the increase of violence and disease spreading etc. in bathrooms.

What is your solution (to non problem) pray tell?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You Cannot just declare you are transgender. You have to have proof of it somehow. medicines or papers. Otherwise you should be arrested or detained with no recourse if released with no charges.

They won't get it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I never called you a name.

I dont approve of your insinuation is all

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Where was the outrage over "family style" bathrooms? These started appearing regularly in public over a decade ago?

Where were the horror stories of men (who could enter these areas freely as well as women and childre) lying in wait for predation?

Was it basically silent?

Is it still basically silent among the hysterical reactions noted here?

Why is that?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

Yeah? So If I decide that I'm a cat trapped in a human body and demand to be given a human-sized litterbox to do my business in, will you stand up for my bravery or will you think there's something wrong with me?

This girl is a cat.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Ok shes a cat and hes a couch. Moving on. Play stupid games get stupid prizes.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

They won't get it.

And that my friend is where the educational system has failed our children.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Name calling now. Ok.

Anyway what do you propose? You want to force me to accept transwomen in men's bathrooms with me? And you want transmen in women's bathrooms?

The "black people" argument is the same. People back then were concerned about the increase of violence and disease spreading etc. in bathrooms.

What is your solution (to non problem) pray tell?

I really dont see the Black People argument. Youre saying that people didnt want blacks in because the blacks brought the cooties.

No one Said the Trans(black people) are abusing(bringing in cooties) people in bathrooms.

Solution?
Men and Women's bathrooms, and a third option for those who are concerned either way.

Freedom is giving equal choices, not equal outcomes

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You called me obtuse.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

This girl is a cat.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Ok shes a cat and hes a couch. Moving on. Play stupid games get stupid prizes.

I won't even respond to anyone who brings animals into this.

link   

This girl is a cat.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I actually watched those.
-has to be satire, I mean damn
edit on 17-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

link   

Right, the extant education system should retroactively reeducate all citizens with the latest hashtag life choice/style meme!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Fair enough! Sorry I hurt your feelings, not my intention.

I would like to replace that word with "Stubborn"

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The conservative idea that civil rights protections sexually endanger women and children in public bathrooms is not new. In fact, conservative sexual thought has been in the toilet since the 1940s. During the World War II era, conservatives began employing the idea that social equality for African-Americans would lead to sexual danger for white women in bathrooms. In the decades since, conservatives used this trope to negate the civil rights claims of women and sexual minorities.

The Anti-Trans Bathroom Nightmare Has Its Roots in Racial Segregation - slate.com

Since World War II, public bathrooms have figured centrally in African-American civil rights struggles for racial integration in the workplace and in schools. Integrating these spaces in the Southern United States meant doing away with Jim Crow laws that mandated, among other things, separate public bathrooms for blacks and whites. Whites defended these segregated spaces with violence. And, with varying degrees of cynicism, segregationists often interpreted demands for racial equality as black male demands for interracial sexual contact with white women.

... not really that odd an idea, after all.
edit on 17-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Emphasis

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm quoting myself here, that stuff doesnt apply.

I really dont see the Black People argument. Youre saying that people didnt want blacks in because the blacks brought the cooties.

No one Said the Trans(black people) are abusing(bringing in cooties) people in bathrooms.

Solution?
Men and Women's bathrooms, and a third option for those who are concerned either way.

edit on 5172016 by Butterfinger because: quotations

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

LOL no hurt feelings. I've had people on Fox News say way way way worse to me.

I can equally call you stubborn.

I don't understand why some people think that we don't understand their concern. We truly do. You guys see danger. We don't. Actually you might have a point but the blame is squarely on Fundamental Christians. They are the ones who are endangering women and children.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm quoting myself here, that stuff doesnt apply.

Solution?

But the comparison does apply.

It very clearly applies.

It's exactly the same argument.

So, feel free to choose from the following:

a) you're mistaken
b) other ATS members disagree with you
c) there's more than one way to look at a complex issue
d) all of the above

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What about public unisex bathrooms?

Been around since ... what, the 1960s? 50s?

Both genders can freely use these facilities.

Where was the outrage?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join