It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American College of Pediatricians Says Reject Transgenderism

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

"No, you guys are."

Wah-wah. You're not pointing anything out except tired-ass conspiracy theories and the typical right-wing cant.

However, your core authoritarianism becomes more apparent in every post ...

Don't you wish you could do the door slamming in the faces of the young? Wouldn't you love to have their fingers in the jam when you do it?

You're the one crying about how delusional others are ... why don't you just get over it, stop the obsession with what's in other people's pants and go on with your life, eh?

Oh, wait ... that won't let you slam those doors now, will it?

You're proving that you are exactly what you most seem to hate.
edit on 17-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999
a reply to: Gryphon66
Which bathroom you use is however is very much up for debate. Better get used to it.

I use the men's room as I indentify as a man.

The only thing I'm going to have to get used to is watching folks like you apparently who are so obsessed with what others do in the bathroom (and probably the bedroom) that you keep wetting yourselves over it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Well, believe so if you wish. The fact is I'm not an American so I'm probably more liberal than a lot of American democrats, in certain areas at least. I'm a conservative when it comes to social issues because I recognise the danger of cultural Marxism and the damage it has already done.

This doesn't mean I haven't noticed liberals salivating at the thought of bringing the "traditional" establishment down. A lot of these liberals just want these people to hurt and they're pretty vicious about it. I don't like this because these people, bigots or not, are the only ones that seem to care about traditional values and preserving the nuclear family.

Your analysis is lacking. You base it on one sentence, what do you expect? Truly thorough of you, very scientific approach.

Besides, conservatives don't make being weak a virtue. I like people that can handle themselves.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ria reply to: Gryphon66
Right wing? Me? Lol!! Hillarious.
Trump isn't "pro- trans rights" - nor is he anti. He simply stated it should be left to states to decide. Not the feds.
Shut you up? Who's "shutting you up"? You seem pretty vocal to me.
However, in a democracy the rights of the majority must come first. Thats the way a democracy works. People are not comfortable with men who can claim they "identify" as a woman walking into public washrooms with their daughters of wives in there. And there's nothing you or I can say to change their minds on that. Too many perverts will use this law for nefarious purposes. Which makes it a danger to women. This is why this legislation will never work. But it was never meant to work really. It is more to do with division, and pushing boundries really.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I would hazard a guess that you are another hapless victim of the modern "social justice" educational system.

Oh no! That terrible social justice, where people are treated equally and not abused and attacked or treated like second clss citizens based on the ignorances of others!

Yeah, how terrible it is that people should be permitted to live their lives as they wish without people like you thinking you have some imagined "right" to attack and abuse anyone who doesn't fit your narrow view.

You seriously don't see how disgusting your view is, do you?
You really don't understand that you ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO ANYONE, do you?
You genuinely think you have a right to abuse others or restrict their rights and freedoms, just because you think you're "better than" other people.

It's so depressing that there are still such hateful and ignorant people in our societies.

How you "feel" does not trump logic, and it does not supercede the rights of the majority.

Your rights to not extend to abusing and attacking others, nor limiting their freedoms and rights because you personally imagine that you are better than others.
edit on 17-5-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
If there is so much of a problem where we relieve our bowel in public, maybe the best bet is to abolish public restrooms.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: GD21D

originally posted by: GD21D
In an attempt at being honest.

This transgender issue isn't important enough to garner as much attention as it's getting.

Yeah, and who made it an issue?

I don't really care... Both sides are fully participating.

Sure, and if trans people had just been left alone, there wouldn't be an issue.

What group started all the fuss again? Did the mean old republicans just fabricate an idea to hate on transgenders this week? Or did some crybaby LGBT group try to "bring awareness" to the plight of the transgender by enacting a law? Get your facts straight, then you may twist them however you like.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Marriage - you guys trying to force marriage as between a man and a woman (oh and ignore the multiple divorces).
Schools? Trying to force Creationism on kids.

Shall I continue?

Only if you want to keep digging a hole.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yes you, in fact you're worse than just right-wing, you're preaching a fascist ideology whereby you believe that you are superior to others and have an imagined right to dictate who is "deserving" of rights that have absolutely no bearing on your existence at all.

You can reject this label all you like, your attitudes over this and your belief that you are superior to other free Americans makes you pretty much fascist in your ideology.

fascism ˈfaʃɪz(ə)m/ noun
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practices.

Your views fit this definition pretty much perfectly.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have a dream ... one day, this administration is going to turn around a realize that the majority of people in this country like hamburgers which means those of us who prefer hot dogs are actually terribly oppressed because hamburgers are the preferred menu item at restaurants everywhere.

So, in order to help those of us who prefer hot dogs and feel like there is nowhere for us to go, they are going to mandate that all restaurants currently serving hamburgers must offer an equal number of hot dog items in the name of equality for the rights of the oppressed hot dog minority.

No one anywhere is actually going to ask for this or demand it. It will just happen, and when it does, this board will be inundated with threads arguing about how awesome it is.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

That's right, never debate the relativism. Never ever debate the merits or nature of cultural Marxism.. just ignore and talk about something else.

Maybe I won't notice?

I see you're on the "obsession with other peoples private parts" bandwagon.. very original of you. Maybe tell us we're gay next time? Very, very witty, did you come up with that yourself or did you copy it from any of the other thousands of people writing the same damn thing?

Oh no.. I am what I most hate, how will I ever manage to live with myself? I don't try to hide from my misanthropic nature, it sure is warranted though. I wouldn't expect anyone with a positivistic outlook to understand though. You are permanently barred from any real understanding of reality.. we're dealing with a planet full of monkeys here. This is the truth. And I don't listen to monkeys.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

So who to believe...a liar or Pediatricians? Not too difficult.

I believe we've found the answer to your query.

60,000 Pediatricians vs 200 lying Pediatricans (maybe).

Or hey, maybe the hundreds of thousands of members of the American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, American Academy of Pediatrics that are all very clear on the rights associated with different gender identities.

Real easy to see where the "lies" are here. No, not too difficult at all.

All very clear? Did you ask all of them their individual opinion? It's okay, I can wait while you go do that.

Because if you think they are all in lockstep opinion, you are more naive than I thought.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
So the primary Presidential and societal concern now is where a sexually confused pre-pubescant male takes a dump,not even Rome got that pathetic

NO!

It's all people dump equally, where they gender identify.

Next thing you know people will be trying to quantify the identity of the poop.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Trump isn't "pro- trans rights" - nor is he anti. He simply stated it should be left to states to decide. Not the feds.
Shut you up? Who's "shutting you up"? You seem pretty vocal to me.
However, in a democracy the rights of the majority must come first. Thats the way a democracy works. People are not comfortable with men who can claim they "identify" as a woman walking into public washrooms with their daughters of wives in there. And there's nothing you or I can say to change their minds on that. Too many perverts will use this law for nefarious purposes. Which makes it a danger to women. This is why this legislation will never work. But it was never meant to work really. It is more to do with division, and pushing boundries really.

Well, continuing the simplistic maxim theory ... "if you walk like a duck and quack like a duck" ...

Trump disagrees with you. His actual words are quoted above.

What are you on about now? Who said you were trying to "shut me up" ... that's a good one.

"In a democracy the rights of the majority must come first"????

Oh, where to begin that we haven't gone over a hundred gazillion times:

The US is not a democracy, but a constitutional republic.

In this particular constitutional republic, the rights of ALL of the People are preserved equally. See the Declaration of Independence, Constitution of the United States, etc. etc.

The majority of Americans believe in the rights of ALL people to privacy and self-determination.

Who cares who you are comfortable with in the bathroom? If you're so sensitive, go at home.

The only perverts who statistically cause problems in public bathrooms are Republican Senators.

Honestly, I'm bored with responding to the rest of your right-wing quacking. Waddle on.

(Hint: this means I'm ignoring you.)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

So who to believe...a liar or Pediatricians? Not too difficult.

I believe we've found the answer to your query.

60,000 Pediatricians vs 200 lying Pediatricans (maybe).

Or hey, maybe the hundreds of thousands of members of the American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, American Academy of Pediatrics that are all very clear on the rights associated with different gender identities.

Real easy to see where the "lies" are here. No, not too difficult at all.

All very clear? Did you ask all of them their individual opinion? It's okay, I can wait while you go do that.

Because if you think they are all in lockstep opinion, you are more naive than I thought.

Did you?

Follow the logic of your own comment and see where it gets you.

Trust me, our personal conceptions of each other's abilities are not the issue here. Try to stay on topic.

And, hint: I am not the topic.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

That's right, never debate the relativism. Never ever debate the merits or nature of cultural Marxism.. just ignore and talk about something else.

Maybe I won't notice?

I see you're on the "obsession with other peoples private parts" bandwagon.. very original of you. Maybe tell us we're gay next time? Very, very witty, did you come up with that yourself or did you copy it from any of the other thousands of people writing the same damn thing?

Oh no.. I am what I most hate, how will I ever manage to live with myself? I don't try to hide from my misanthropic nature, it sure is warranted though. I wouldn't expect anyone with a positivistic outlook to understand though. You are permanently barred from any real understanding of reality.. we're dealing with a planet full of monkeys here. This is the truth. And I don't listen to monkeys.

Are relativism and "cultural Marxism" the topic of the thread? No?

La ta da ta da. That's right, it's actually the folks you disagree with who are "on a bandwagon"

Did I tell you you're gay? Did I imply it? What nonsense.

You're the one that is seemingly obsessed with the plumbing in other people's pants. Own it.

LOL ... yes, you're the only one who sees reality for what it is, in your own special world with your own special rules.

Wait, did you say something about delusion earlier?

PS: Are you trying to insult me by calling me "a monkey" LOL??? As as far as who you're talking to ... we've been at it for a while.

Perhaps you should lie down for a while? You seem overwrought.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I have a dream ... one day, this administration is going to turn around a realize that the majority of people in this country like hamburgers which means those of us who prefer hot dogs are actually terribly oppressed because hamburgers are the preferred menu item at restaurants everywhere.

So, in order to help those of us who prefer hot dogs and feel like there is nowhere for us to go, they are going to mandate that all restaurants currently serving hamburgers must offer an equal number of hot dog items in the name of equality for the rights of the oppressed hot dog minority.

No one anywhere is actually going to ask for this or demand it. It will just happen, and when it does, this board will be inundated with threads arguing about how awesome it is.

Now all you have to do is convince State and local governments, school systems, etc. to petition the Administration for clarification on Hamburger/Hot Dog preference and you're golden!

Maybe President Obama can weigh in on vanilla versus chocolate ice cream as well?

Or does he favor a swirl? DAA DAA DAAAAAA.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Well, believe so if you wish. The fact is I'm not an American so I'm probably more liberal than a lot of American democrats, in certain areas at least. I'm a conservative when it comes to social issues because I recognise the danger of cultural Marxism and the damage it has already done.

This doesn't mean I haven't noticed liberals salivating at the thought of bringing the "traditional" establishment down. A lot of these liberals just want these people to hurt and they're pretty vicious about it. I don't like this because these people, bigots or not, are the only ones that seem to care about traditional values and preserving the nuclear family.

Your analysis is lacking. You base it on one sentence, what do you expect? Truly thorough of you, very scientific approach.

Besides, conservatives don't make being weak a virtue. I like people that can handle themselves.

Liberals this, liberals that. Care to talk about real people instead of convenient pawns in your rhetoric?

And, while you may not be an American, I'll bet you've caught wind of the supposed conservative movement in this country to bring down the government, secede, etc? So again I put it to you ... who is actually trying to destroy "western civilization" again? Could it be those who wish to undermine our governmental structures and histories that enforce equal rights for all?

Who's salivating now, Mr. NWO Acolyte?

My analysis is lacking? Why, because you say so? Pfft.

Quote something and deconstruct it if you can, because I'm frankly tired of your sermonizing on your own opinions.

Got facts?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999

People are not comfortable with men who can claim they "identify" as a woman walking into public washrooms with their daughters of wives in there.

which is not the case here, someone on their first course of hormones isn't going to throw a dress on convinced the world sees them now as a lady.
its less unlikely they would attempt to pass for the other sex until way down the line in treatment.

Too many perverts will use this law for nefarious purposes. Which makes it a danger to women.

how exactly?
one of the first steps to gender reassignment is to have the testicles removed, making them impotent while, getting rid of male hormones.

this isnt a case of throwing a dress on, your ideas on this subject are laughable.
your misconceptions and lack of education of the topic are showing.

This is why this legislation will never work. But it was never meant to work really. It is more to do with division, and pushing boundries really.

the only divisions, as seen on this thread with yourself being a fine example, will be from the judgemental, uneducated few.
no doubt on nights out you will have seen men dressed in drag, who wouldn't fulfil this law.
while walking through your city you will, however of walked passed many transgenders totally unawares.
your female relations no doubt already shared restrooms too.
just because its now legal, dosent mean they weren't already enacting.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Anneethanks Annee. I'm just interested why it's not an issue elsewhere in the world. I've only really heard about the issue since being on ats. I'm sure it will come to the uk soon and hopefully we can treat it all with a bit more rationally

America has a problem with uptight Puritan Fundamentalists.

And their powerful Political Christian Lobby.

This comment of yours proves exactly how mindlessly bias both sides of this are.

You said "America has a problem", which reveals you must believe that anyone who disagrees with you isn't "the true America" or whatever.

When in reality, perhaps half of the nation disagrees with your viewpoint, which at this point can be aptly described as radicalist, fundamentist, and extremist. It's an accurate characterization because you are "vilifying" anyone who disagrees with your opinion, a questionable tactic in any reasonable debate.

Yes, I agree the "the other side", the "clearly unamerican Puritan Fundamentalist" does it too, but does that justify your hate speech or are you justifying theirs via tit for tat?

Nevermind the fact that America was historically founded by groups of people we would by most standards call "Puritans", which you gotta admit is ironic in light of your comment.

Please, I challenge you, rethink your attitude here. Are "Americans" honestly only the people that agree with you? Or did you go too far and slip up?
edit on 5/17/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join