It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone working on a cure for trans people?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No my point still stands and comes from observation. In real life. Not just some pseudo progressive I want to feel good hogwash.

If you kill yourself through unprotected sex it's still suicide. And that's what I see not all the love in the world could balance out the huge amount of self hate they are going through.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No my point still stands and comes from observation. In real life. Not just some pseudo progressive I want to feel good hogwash.

If you kill yourself through unprotected sex it's still suicide. And that's what I see not all the love in the world could balance out the huge amount of self hate they are going through.

Oh, here we go again.

Opinion over professionals in the field of transgender.

You know what they say about opinions.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

gender identity disorder
John Hopkins
Paul McHugh

Opinion, right, if you were as empathic as you want to portray yourself, you'd at least ask whom I am watching dying.
Your just full of yourself and live in denial. These people need real help it isn't just an infected appendix you perform a surgery and all is good, you know.
Let me answer for you, no you don't.

edit on 29-7-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

gender identity disorder
John Hopkins
Paul McHugh

Opinion, right, if you were as empathic as you want to portray yourself, you'd at least ask whom I am watching dying.
Your just full of yourself and live in denial. These people need real help it isn't just an infected appendix you perform a surgery and all is good, you know.
Let me answer for you, no you don't.

LOL

Oh Gawd not those debunked idiots again.

Read the thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

That's all you have to say? And how will that save my friend?

Some one else here? Someone with feelings?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That's all you have to say? And how will that save my friend?

Some one else here? Someone with feelings?

If its compassion you're looking for, I suggest you find a better way of entering a thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Why because you got your head so deep up in your bias you can't read what others actually write anymore?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The cure has been found... ending the stigma.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Okay, I'll bite. Who is it you are "watching die" and why do they need "saved"?

If you want to be a friend, try listening or your "friendship" won't survive. It sounds like you are the one that has a problem and that your supposed altruism is more of a case of selfishness?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

It's not a mental illness.

It's discomfort that's blown out of proportion by the agenda-ridden 'society'.

I don't think a 'guy that likes pink' (and I like all colors, as I love to create, shade and play with colors) is brainwashable into 'trans identity' (whatever that means).

The real truth of the matter is the same thing that causes homosexuality and such.

Normally, human beings would take turns in incarnating into male and female bodies, so there's balance. You live one incarnation in a female body, then it's time to live an incarnation in a male body, then back to female, then male, female, male, etc.

This would be perfect 50-50, creating a balanced psychology, making people able to identify as human beings first, and a gender only as a temporary sidenote that mostly has to do with mating and pair selection, romance, sexuality, reproduction and such. Outside that kind of field, associating with a temporary, purely bodily gender is a falsehood and living in illusion.

However, because THIS planet's people are incredibly vile, evil, stupid and ridiculously psychotic, they have and do cause so much karma, that plainly due to karmic needs, they very often have to incarnate in the same-gender body multiple times in a row.

Sometimes it becomes such a reinforced 'identity' that they forget what it's like to live in the other gender's body. So when they finally incarnate to that other gender, they're thoroughly shocked and experience deep discomfort, being SO far out of their comfort zone.

This discomfort should be endured, until it changes into comfort - and eventually, it will, even if it takes a few incarnations in a row in the body of that particular gender.

But people are impatient idiots, so they want to immediately change anything that's not perfect for them, and the agenda-controlled entities have been fueling this idiotism.

Of course the reason for homosexualism (and such) is the same thing; if you live 'as a woman' for 10 incarnations in a row, then are incarnated into a male body, the deeply entrenched attraction to men isn't just going to instantly disappear, although it's no longer supported by the genetics or etheric body. It's so deeply psychological, the sub-conscious memory of it is so strong, it takes time for it to dissipate.

In other words, you are used to being one way, then suddenly, your body doesn't support that way anymore - you are still going to be 'that way' due to all that reinforcement.

After you live in a male body for a few incarnations, you start being attracted to female bodies again, because after all, hormones are strong, too. This is also why many homosexual people are and feel 'confused', because their psychology and sub-conscious memories tell them one thing, their genetics, hormones, DNA and physical and etheric bodies tell them completely the opposite, they don't know what to feel.

In any case, it's not a mental illness, it's just consequence of karma, and therefore, their own fault. If they were patient and actually tried to make the discomfort work for them (somehow they forget the old saying about 'life and lemons' when it comes to this stuff), they might be able to live great lives even if they aren't comfortable in the bodily type they are living in.

The insane part comes from people saying it is not only possible to change gender after birth (it isn't - this is why it has never done to animals, especially with success), but people thinking it is possible, and then demanding other people to accept it as 'normal'. THAT is the insanity here, not the 'trans feeling' itself. (Not that there is such a thing as 'trans' anything, really - is a woman wearing pants a transvestite? Just to point out things are labeled one way, that doesn't mean reality cares)

If you tried to change a female dog into a male dog, you would fail. It can't be done. Surgery is not enough, because gender is way more (and more complex) than just the SHAPE of the body. It's also etheric body, energies, chakra flow directions, instincts (like the mothering, nurturing, etc. instincts, reproductive instincts), and so on. You can't surgically remove the 'motherly instinct' from a female body any more than you can remove 'loving computers and cars' from a male body.

I remember this one 'trans' case, where a woman was transformed into a man, supposedly. However, this women couldn't STAND the 'normal man-talk' that she had never been exposed to before. She still had her 'female brain' that just couldn't handle men talking openly about sex and such.

How exactly do you change a female brain into a male brain? They are VERY different for a reason.

In any case, not a mental illness, just unfortunate karmic consequences and being born to a crazy planet.

The insanity does of course exist, just not in the heads of those that feel the discomfort in the 'wrong gender body'. It's not a wrong gender body, it's just something they haven't gotten used to yet, and that can be very scary.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
nothing wrong with being trans... it's not a mental illness. i hope y'all who feel differently can get over it at some point, scary to see so much hate and ignorance about it when people are just trying to live.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
they could practice evolution and evolve their mental process to match their physical form

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join