It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder - We Must "Brainwash" People Against Guns

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: SoulSurfer

We are the opposite... I was a spectator and became so pissed off I started commenting on the fanaticism and ridiculousness people spew on here.

Graffik

My fire is nearly burnt out. By all means, feel free to tag in.

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Here is their plan, in my opinion. Mostly because it is the only logical approach.

Brainwash the public to be less pro-gun. Provide good reasons, ignore the good reasons to own a gun and push the false agenda that guns aren't needed. But they will leave the choice to the public. Then...execute an event that requires a ban, collection of guns or ammo. Maybe terrorist related, maybe something else. They may play it up that they can't take guns just from criminals...they have to take them all. Then, citizens who want guns and pass some "test" can buy them again. Which will never be allowed.

Actually very simple. But it will take a long time to make it happen. They will probably classify being "strongly pro-gun" as a mental disorder.

You're close, but not quite. Georgia Guidestones is the name of the game. Another Article on Georgia GuideStones

See also:

The Plan is already under way, which is why the refugees are coming over.

Now you know the end game.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Here is their plan, in my opinion. Mostly because it is the only logical approach.

Brainwash the public to be less pro-gun. Provide good reasons, ignore the good reasons to own a gun and push the false agenda that guns aren't needed. But they will leave the choice to the public. Then...execute an event that requires a ban, collection of guns or ammo. Maybe terrorist related, maybe something else. They may play it up that they can't take guns just from criminals...they have to take them all. Then, citizens who want guns and pass some "test" can buy them again. Which will never be allowed.

Actually very simple. But it will take a long time to make it happen. They will probably classify being "strongly pro-gun" as a mental disorder.

The rest of the world is already trained to mock us for being pro gun. Meanwhile their country's won't even pay their defense budget share of NATO so it becomes our guns protecting their right to make fun of us for our guns.
God I hate Europe sometimes.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Update on this thread:

Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

the psychos always want the bottom pic version though...its a good clue.

Tossed my NRA card away the day after sandy hooky.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

And so it has come to pass

-Zerocool777 (Truth Seeker)-Now Sword Bearer

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join