It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder - We Must "Brainwash" People Against Guns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I do love left side reasoning....anything for votes from the scared people of the nation right? Sorry I had to watch it over again and I still got bent over it. Holder wears granny panties....

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: uncommitted

Autocorrect is a bitch sometimes. I posted from my phone, so you can see just how often I type NRA vs the NBA.

Regardless, enjoy pushing your marionette's agenda.

You're enjoying pushing yours, you think your the only person allowed to have fun? Keep buying, those guys have plenty of houses that need maintenance.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What do you get from your marionette? Unless you're one of the Kept Voter base, they don't represent your Meal Ticket, so what is it? At least I get my rights defended, plus the ability to both provide food for and protect my family from my "marionette."

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What do you get from your marionette? Unless you're one of the Kept Voter base, they don't represent your Meal Ticket, so what is it? At least I get my rights defended, plus the ability to both provide food for and protect my family from my "marionette."

lol, I'm outside looking in. You believe you have your rights defended because big business tells you buying their products make it so. My 'marionette' is just living my life free from worrying that if I don't have more guns than the other guy then I'm in trouble. Enjoy protecting your family from the enemies that big business tells you will take it away if you don't buy their products.

Out of here with that, have a wonderful life.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
Out of here with that, have a wonderful life.

I am and goodbye.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: syrinx high priest

No such word. Inalienable, however, is a legal term regarding something which cannot be taken away or given up. It is the part of the Constitution most in need of defending, again, because agenda driven assholes seem intent on negating the word from the law.

lol

alienable play adjective alien·able ˈ
Definition of alienable : transferable to another's ownership noun

all of your rights can be taken away with a 75% vote in congress btw

those words on paper seem very comforting to you. ask native americans about words on paper with the US gov't
edit on 17-5-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

those words on paper seem very comforting to you. ask native americans about words on paper with the US gov't

Which is why we need the NRA lobbying in Congress... you've made my argument for me, and I thank you.

And yeah, the US history with the indians is one of the reasons I think those accepting the free ride are dumber than horsecrap. How'd those warm, comfy free blankets the government gave the indians turn out?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Which is why we need the NRA lobbying in Congress... you've made my argument for me, and I thank you.

And yeah, the US history with the indians is one of the reasons I think those accepting the free ride are dumber than horsecrap. How'd those warm, comfy free blankets the government gave the indians turn out?

umm. what ?

you said you stopped supporting the NRA, now you do ?

that NRA propaganda is even confusing you, lol

I support gun rights 100%, I just think the worst argument for gun rights is hiding behind the 2nd because nobody seems to understand the 2nd

the swiss do. the swiss get it. that would never work there tho because we are just so far gone as a culture. We actually really don't even have a culture tbh outside of consuming and fighting

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I said I'm not a member of the NRA. I support their right to lobby Congress and, at the end of the day, I find them to be far more reasonable than the pro gun control imbeciles.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hey guys, I appreciate the likes & comments, but... while Eric Holder admits his guilt... there is a much bigger picture here than what many here are seeing...

It is not Just about Eric, this goes waaay beyond that. Literally into every aspects of our lives. Eric is only a tiny fraction of the bigger pictures. Think about this phrase very deeply...
Political Correctness is Everywhere...

Welcome to the New World Order (if you arrived at the answer)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You're right, he says it outright.... wow.... he wants the message to be repetitive in every school in the media everywhere, telling people,"its wrong to carry a gu...no distinction between having a right to carry permit and just wearing a piece.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
For sure people have been brainwashed.

The 'majority' willfully supports violating individual rights for something that is already illegal.

They don't bother to read the current laws.

They don't bother to read that LAW that says it's against the LAW to hurt of kill someone else.

So ban GUNZ.

Der bad people !

Ban them black scary looking things that go off by themselves for no reason.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Again...
Defending an inalienable right from attacks by agenda driven assholes is brainwashing now?

you know who is behind the NRA, right ?

TIL On History Channel how it was Northerners who founded the NRA during The Civil War to teach Yankees how to shoot because most northern men had no firearms experience while the southern men were normally hunters and that was helping the south trounce the north in the early part of the Civil War. So ya those evil ass liberals making the NRA to help defend the country. How dare they!!
Medal for Captain 'Murica while I'm at it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You know, on guns, people commonly say the 2nd protects the 1st. That if you don't protect the 1st amendment with the 2nd amendment, either because you can't or you weren't aware of the attack on the 1st - doesn't matter, you will lose your freedom of speech.

But while I believe that to be entirely accurate, I think many who contemplate these things forget the reciprocal; the 1st protects the second just as much as the 2nd protects the 1st.

The OP's video of Eric Holder mentioning brainwashing is the obvious buzzword to grab eyes to this thread, but I think it was his mentioning that we need to ostracize gun owners just as we have been trained to ostracize cigarette smokers. That means brown shirting those of logical and rationale minds into not even discussing it.

The ostracizing he advocates speaks to a lot - explains a lot - like the useful idiots trying to make it harder for them to protect themselves. Only a feeling can provoke someone to give up such a right. Feeling are the source of why mankind turns rights over, logic it what inspires mankind to grasp and protect them.

That's why useful idiots are so emotional and over bearing - their entire world view is shaped and driven by emotions because they've been trained by our media and schools to make decisions precisely in that matter. It's a lot easier to herd cattle that doesn't know it's cattle. Keeping people ever emotional makes them far easier to prod.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No, I get a thrilling tingle up my leg.

I don't even belong to the NRA. The bastards compromised years ago with the Clinton-Wesson bill and I have yet to forgive them. I belong to the National Associated for Gun Rights, personally. No compromises for me, period. Inalienable rights are inalienable.

what does alienable mean ? I have never been alienabled myself

Obvious troll is obvious. Don't even bother with him guys they're just derailing the thread. There really is a mind war going on and distraction is one of their many weapons.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: MisterSpock

Either way, the loopholes do exist and are regularly exploited by organized crime to obtain firearms, which gives the anti-gun lobbyists a valid opening to argue against law abiding gun ownership. Shut down those loopholes and you'd shut down the anti-gun lobbyist's in there tracks... I'll give ya the hot tip.

Well I'll give one more comment, and leave it at that, as I feel this isn't the topic of the thread at all. But the problem is, and I think you know it, that shutting down the "loopholes" won't stop anyone in their tracks, they will just move on to the next target.

It's not about the loopholes, it's an ideology war, and if given the chance they would fight it right down to the complete ban of firearms. I don't need them so why do you, that's the way many feel about it.

I agree, in the sense I think this is psychological in nature. Something is causing people to desire gun rights and for others to obstruct them. Why do people desire gun rights? So they can defend themselves if attacked or robbed. And also because it's in the spirit of individualism to manage our own lives. Guns empower us, but they must be used with care. And why do people obstruct gun rights? Mostly because of security. Like gun gowners, people against gun rights want to protect against something--in this case deaths (criminal or otherwise) due to easy availability of guns. Mass shootings are a great example. Some of them were able to gain access to guns they shouldn't have. And some of them had mental problems which weren't screened properly.

Here:
www.psychologicalscience.o rg - Why Do People Defend Unjust, Inept, and Corrupt Systems?...

What does this have to do with it? Namely, if the government and its institutions desire to remove gun rights, people are more likely to support it if the following are true of them:
1) they're dependent on the system of control
2) can't escape it easily
3) the systems of control is threatened
4) low individual control

Why does the governemnt want to restrict gun rights? Maybe because increasing numbers of people have lost faith in the individual's capacity to own and use a gun responsibly. Or the government has its own agenda.

Another popular reason given to restrict guns are suicides due to firearms. Gun owenrs themelves arne't more likely to be suicidal. But they're more likely to die if they're suicidal.And the numbers of successful suicides due to firearms is so large it's bigger than other gun deaths.

Little by little they're pecking away at the justifications for owning guns. People are picking up on this and losing faith in it. Owning guns isn't sexy. It's despicable. I would really be surprised if major gun restrictions aren't in place soon. A few more mass shootings is really all it takes. I'd say nothign more than time needs to happen though since hte ball is already rolling.

Another thing is hte vast majority of mass shootings are males. Like 98% And most of them in the US are white. It's slightly more than expected by population alone. If you're white male, look out. Males have already been attacked as being responsible for the partiarchal society which demeaned and apparently destroyed woman. Won't be long before htey cripple every last foundation piece holding up the male archetypes. Then what? New archetypes. And some new mental disorders or alterations added to the DSM for those unable to adjust. I expect this will happen for both genders, not just males. However, males might get a bigger kick to the crotch because of history.

Preach it brother. Between women already getting 53% of all degrees, and the huge multi-decade push to get men out of and women into the STEM field science tech engi and math, I predict a dark future in our country for males. We are going to have an entire generation of badly educated no degree males and all the women will be rich college grads who don't want to marry "down" to them. This is what has already happened in the African American community with so many men in prison and not out getting degrees. It's all part of the plan I think. Destroy the family. Then the individual. What remains? The state. It really is getting to be like The Time Machine and not just the poor dumby Eloi victim class but the predatory shadow lurking Morlocks that literally feed on the Eloi.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: BooCrackers

This whole touchy feely crap is what got us here in the first place. People aren't allowed to lose at anything anymore, instead we give esteem trophy cause everyone is a winner inside.

Through experience, (and I was one of those "out casts" who once fell into victim-hood before I grew out of it), I found that losing mattered more than winning. You learn from your losses, and if you observe people's errors, you also learn from their losses. This is the road towards KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge is power, while learning from mistakes.
The problem is, we live in a society that discourage mistakes. "Leave no room for errors" and thus encourages fear and victim hood.

If you want to test this fact out, all you need to do is play video games. How many "Game Overs" did you receive before finally beating the game? (it doesn't just apply to video games, it applies through everything we do in life, including sports. The mind eventually learns from mistakes through repetition of losses. It is a shame that this is now being obscured by those who have an agenda. You may have a million losses, but when you win the rare battles that actually mattered, it becomes sweeter.

Sorry all to keep replying to like every post lol but I just keep feeling all your points so much! I have said this for years and saw it on a documentary somewhere: you learn almost nothing from success but every single failure teaches you something. If intelligence is the ability to learn from doing something right, then I think wisdom is the ability to learn from doing something wrong and they are both as valid. The way we stigamatize failure is unproductive.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

No such word. Inalienable, however, is a legal term regarding something which cannot be taken away or given up. It is the part of the Constitution most in need of defending, again, because agenda driven assholes seem intent on negating the word from the law.

lol

alienable play adjective alien·able ˈ
Definition of alienable : transferable to another's ownership noun

Oh that's so cute. Did you know that according to liberals Pieces of #e, that the only treaties ever broken in all of human history were ones signed by the US with various Native Tribes? I mean the shame of it! The Audacity! The unmitigated gall! Let me take you to brain unwashing school for a second: After World War 1, all the nations of Europe signed a treaty and there was Never going to be a war Ever again. France and England would sign treaties that they weren't going to fight anymore for hundreds of years and kept fighting for hundreds of years. A treaty is only good if both sides are able to defend it. And you sit there and wonder why pro-gun people don't want to give up their guns?

Ohh and a part 2 to that: How dare Liberals be so #ing racist that they pigeon hole Native Americans into being this homogeneous peace loving noble savage who was just to stupid to understand treaties and lies and that the evil old white man was going to break his word. Just goes to show who the real racists are. When the pilgrims landed, the local tribes easily could have wiped them out. Why didn't they? Well they had their own Machiavellian politics and power plays and war and deceit and factionalism just like Europe. They weren't simple. They weren't stupid. They made those treaties knowing full well they might get broken, but it bought them time to hopefully negotiate from a position of strength. Do you even history bro or do you just listen to what you're spoon fed?
edit on 17-5-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

We are the opposite... I was a spectator and became so pissed off I started commenting on the fanaticism and ridiculousness people spew on here.

Graffik

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Here is their plan, in my opinion. Mostly because it is the only logical approach.

Brainwash the public to be less pro-gun. Provide good reasons, ignore the good reasons to own a gun and push the false agenda that guns aren't needed. But they will leave the choice to the public. Then...execute an event that requires a ban, collection of guns or ammo. Maybe terrorist related, maybe something else. They may play it up that they can't take guns just from criminals...they have to take them all. Then, citizens who want guns and pass some "test" can buy them again. Which will never be allowed.

Actually very simple. But it will take a long time to make it happen. They will probably classify being "strongly pro-gun" as a mental disorder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join