It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Around A Camp Fire Writing Contest [ACF2016] [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness loved the theme too camping is great..nature is the coolest place on earth and I'm a big fan...goosbumps is my thing!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I'm not a very jumpy person but I do react nearly instantaneously, when unexpected just appears. Someone laughed at me in a bar once when a female friend was kinda like he doesn't get violent towards women to someone else, then as I was walking by socked me as hard as she could in the arm... unexpected but my body move in relation to absorb and she hauled ass out the door where I was going anyway to get some earrings a friend had left behind the week before in a table... she was all like oh noes and I just smirked and said oh I have some lotion you asked me about if I had any earlier if you want it. But of course the guy laughing obviously had no idea of the "be like water" Bruce Lee business, so when she tossed her rock the surface rippled but kept flowing...

But I did have an interesting camping event once in the West Virginia mountains... an Ex and I were like 10 miles deep in a camp site all secluded there was a burnt tent at one end... I dont know why... be we said um lets drive the other way... so we went in the other direction after inspecting it. So we made camp, ate and had a bit of frisky business, then as we were about to fall asleep something circumnavigated the entire tent and then brushed trying to avoid one of the tent stakes... well I grabbed my keys and started flashing the headlights in lock unlock on the car went out and got a folding knife from the car pressing the key fob of lights etc. as she packed the gear with a quickness... aka yank the stakes cram in the trunk while I stood guard and we got the hell out of there. I dont know what could have been in there that deep unless a hiker... but hey the smell of food and sex I guess could draw in many things...

About a month before this we were in some camp ground off the blue ridge right up on the edge of the woods and the people next to us about 30 yards away were loud for a long time, when it finally settled I had the skylight open looking at the star while the same Ex was sawing off some logs snoring. Then as she rolled as im laying there I hear this loud sniffing on my right side like heavy cow bull sort of sniffing up the side of the tent and my hair stood all on end and the energy was massive like a looming presence bear was my thought and I rolled over to cuddle her in case those few microns of fabric made us like an everything burrito to whatever the hell that was. The back of course has the thickest muscle and protects vital organs so as soon as that just lingering looming went away and the hair settled I fell asleep too.

So those sorts of camping events? I bought an RV... its like a waffle house, same inside no matter where you go and always feels like home.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness the last time I went camping at moon rocks nothing scary happened and a few weeks or so later I wrote my buddy a crazy letter and said that my mom is puma Thurman and she will get you simply by going into the barrio and seeking out the homies.

He got so scared, he threatened the law on me?
True story
Maybe it was that issue of him knowing Japanese and I was all, ''well I speak mama jama!'' and I would use my mojo upon him and that I had introduced him to a bunch of Mexican friend from my ex working environment at a big box store~
It is so nice to communicate with a being of the planet... your avatar is something else, so nice!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thats funny, I suppose he thought you were off your nut when you were pointing he was off his tit... the things people nurse on as concepts can be pretty interesting, when it's not the milk they are used too it's time for baby to throw a tantrum... and puma pounces eh thats just the nature of things and seeing it clearly takes no mammery but... they will slap you with a huge dose of reality when the nuts are all gone.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm dead, passed into the spirit realm..its been really kind here so thanks for all the fun...I miss paper by.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat returning as a calico so don't woory bout' me..i'll be a nun cat..you know fixed..in my next life.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

If you dont label and grasp how can such becoming anything occur? Other than those attachments... self perpetuation has little to do with the desire of formation. There is simply contact with form, so what make oneself formless then choose form, when the very nature of form beyond label or conceptual bubbles are already empty in nature?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness bubbles....[whatevr]happy times, past present and oblivion maybe I wear a smile on my bitter face, transit's hard for me to listen...I lost my earings and I am out of my prefers incense, but I kept a label auto correct said intense...? what? strange thanks for whatever you wrote, ididdn't get it, sooty I need a translated..duh, oh I am alive... just so you know.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi, did you pick the next story? My brain is looking to write! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Yes, seconded!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Yup, I sent tenth a PM about it on the 28th of last month.
G

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Cool thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

As long as awareness remains, one is always alive... no matter the form.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness now that I lost my time card, the world has ended... anybody got cell phone I can borrow?
Around the camping fire and. Somebody brought a cell phone!?
Bbod, I don't speak the launguage you speak
The reason I need a telephone is simply to call the important smortant people and I lost my anxiety medicine...I have tobacco listening and no compass
I brought too much stuff on my trip outdoors and in've got to do laundry and in'm mad as heck..my cat is on a leash with a harness and I may have caught rabies, cuz he fights all over his territory... been mending his left arm days and days, he finally chilled out... animal control can chill too I have proof of his vaccinations and the general conspiracy is that vaccinations upon your animal makes them sick and I think he fights to get some other rabid cats saliva in him/on him, so that when I kiss him, in'll get some rabies.. he is not a baby any more... so I call him my big brother..and he took off to the neighbors, where they probably feed him too... disloyal to his very sister... thanks for the reply, as I am most lonesome and have to explain myself or I don't feel so well, anymore.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Took a long weekend folks, back today, will go over Gordi's choice and post today or tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Awesome. I Just hope I don't have to do a video atop a mountain in the rain or something

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Thanks Tenth!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower thanks for the update, in'm hoping for aliens as a topic, but it dorsn't matter, I can't enter this time , because my tablet is disfunctioning.
Look forward to reading entries, though!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Lol, I'm suddenly expecting an influx of videos......
I'll stick with my ordinary writing

edit on 5 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Me too. I only just plucked up the necessary to enter the last comp.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join