It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afrocentrism, nothing becomes logical

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The other day i stumbled upon a man, who i thought made sense but realized he does not. His world view is made from Afrocentric idealism and its hard trying to explain how the real world works to a man who already has a belief system in an ideology made out of fiction and says he makes more sense than the Bible.

I tried to explain Moses was built upon a story of a Warlord King named Sargon..

And all he said;

Was not Moses from Africa?

And i replied

" Well Moses was from Africa and Superman was from Krypton "

And he failed to understand the parable of the story.

The further the discussion prolonged i understood he was to influenced by his brothers and realized he was just another extremist in his world of magic beliefs.

You cant change any mans beliefs but you can make them transparent. If logic fails, then he is lost..

edit on 16-5-2016 by PanPiper because: spelling

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Oh the irony

The way you feel about this afrocentric man is the way all us non brainwashed people feel about Christians/Muslims/Jews.

No matter how rationally or logically you put it they cling to their belief about some dude in the sky who created the universe but still cares about politics and plays factional favourites.

Im gonna S&F you purely for the laugh you gave, Cheers

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

Someone who am I friends with who is black is convinced that ancient Egypt was a Nubian kingdom, despite that the Cophs who live there still have all the same genetic markers as the mummy's. His argument is that King Tut has a wide nose like he's black.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Are you saying humans didn't evolve in Africa then migrate out?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder

Someone who am I friends with who is black is convinced that ancient Egypt was a Nubian kingdom, despite that the Cophs who live there still have all the same genetic markers as the mummy's. His argument is that King Tut has a wide nose like he's black.

As much as eurocentrics attempt to revise history and geography...Egypt is in Africa is it not?

I mean...it's absolutely astonishing to myself and others the lengths someone will go to, and the ignorance of common sense some display. No other land suffers from white-washing like Africa! You don't find arguments that Chinese were responsible for their kingdoms, or Aztecs, or Native Americans, only kingdoms in Africa.

And before you go there because I know it's coming...exit stage left with the "bbbut there's Africa and then there's suuuubbb Africa". Africa is Africa, Eurocentric imaginary lines and boundaries are not law or written in stone.

Of course Egypt was and begun as black! It wasn't until the later dynasties, when Egypt was in decline, that the Nubians fetish for white women enabled mulattos to attain positions of power. People will harp on Cleopatra.....duh...there were a thousand years of Egypt before her! What about Nefertii?

At any rate, I seldom entertain the Egypt discussion as there are more African kingdoms far older to research and recognize their accomplishments.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Do you recognize Eurocentric ideology?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

Ill make it reallly easy for you; Link and source the first calendar in Africa..
First neolithic society was not African..

Of course Egypt was and begun as black! It wasn't until the later dynasties, when Egypt was in decline, that the Nubians fetish for white women enabled mulattos to attain positions of power. People will harp on Cleopatra.....duh...there were a thousand years of Egypt before her! What about Nefertii?

Source this claim, to anything.. otherwise its your opinion..
-----------------------
But i said lets make it simple at first, show me a calendar related to an African civilization..

There are thousands of artifacts and monuments all over the world.. Yet somehow, the only one that ever existed is the Egyptian.. And im pretty sure the qualification for building something and being a slave was the same thing..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I am a gipsy.. You know the High Priests of ancient Egypt.. Catch up on that, they were Indian.. Not Africans..
Sumerians, they werent African, even though they were called Black Heads they were Indian..

They had trade routes, with dried fruit, honey, spices and coconut milk.. Coconut milk was cleaner than the water they drank.. And everything came from the paradise of India..

Have fun trying to afrocentric that part..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

nope, did not say that, most primates live in a warmer climate.. So i bet HSS also came from the same area..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Never said anything about Europeans being responsible for ancient Egyptian cultures, I said the Cophs who are closely related to Berbers and Arabs not Nubians. I don't see any evidence it started black. Indians are Asians but they don't share the same genetics as most Asians just like Cophs are Africans but dont share the same genetics as most of Africa.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
wow africa is seem as a negative, no matter what the non sense discussed, be it religion or otherwise.

thats remarkable.

i wonder if in another dimension, Africa has the worlds greatest climate and they have abundant natural resources, and rich in every possible way. i wonder what that dimension's version of ATS, which region or race has weekly threads, negative, about them.

no one wants grass roots from Africa, when all signs points to yes..

beautiful bizzaro world....

edit on 16-5-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well I've been there to many parts of it, sure it has beautiful parts most of it is a third world #hole with completely assbackwards thinking and cultures. I live in a supposed third world country in the Phillipines and it's like Tokyo mixed with Shangri la compared to the 14 African countries I've been to.

new topics

top topics

join