It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Congressman: "It's Far Easier Than U Think 2 Manipulate Nation of Naive Self-Absorbed Sheep"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Evidently you are unaware of the oligarchy's long publicly asserted goals and plans to marry a bastardized form of Communism with a bastardized form of monopolistic capitalism as the ultimate economic form of the one world government.

what oligarchy?
if that was the case obama would be passing leadership on to his heir, much like bush jr passed to him, oh wait there was a public election.

Evidently your political education is lacking.

i know the difference between an oligarchy and communism, which you originally stated.

Well before the Clintons rose to well known power . . . I forget . . . one of California's female congress critters was exalting over the Clintons at a California cocktail party. I don't remember if it was Barbara Boxer or the other one similar to her but more shrill--I forget her name. Anyway--the congress critter was exalting at how those in the Communist party were all thrilled at the Clintons and their being groomed for a rise to power with the Communist party's values closely held in their hearts.

bill clinton sure put an end to all the private companies, the first goal of communism.
i could swear microsoft, apple and google are all private, however.

I realize that many refuse to be convinced by anything.

refuse what?
bill clinton didnt even step foot on the communist ladder.
nor did hillary in new york.
then you bring up oligarchs, which cant exist under communism due to everything being government run.
using a claim, that a woman at a party once said something, doesn't exactly hold up to scrutiny.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

When your research on the globalist oligarchy is more extensive, perhaps we can have a more meaningful dialogue.

Or, perhaps we fail to have a sufficiently shared dictionary.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
May 12, 2016 | Melissa Dykes

THE DAILY SHEEPLE

THE CONFESSIONS OF CONGRESSMAN X
www.thedailysheeple.com...

. . .
Well according to a new book coming out in a couple weeks called The Confessions of Congressman X, our votes don’t mean jack.
The book, published by Mill City Press, claims to have been written by an anonymous Democratic Congressman as a dark and devastating tell-all of what’s really going on behind the scenes at America’s capitol.
Here are a few lines to give you an idea of what the good congressman is “confessing”:

“Most of my colleagues are dishonest career politicians who revel in the power and special-interest money that’s lavished upon them.”
“My main job is to keep my job, to get reelected. It takes precedence over everything.”
. . .
“The average man on the street actually thinks he influences how I vote. Unless it’s a hot-button issue, his thoughts are generally meaningless. I’ll politely listen, but I follow the money.”
“It’s far easier than you think to manipulate a nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep who crave instant gratification.”
. . .

. . .

This is not news to those of us who are well read and informed of the schemes, methods and values of the oligarchy.
Even as a sociologist and psychologist, it still boggles my mind that sooooooo many 'citizens' [using the term loosely] are so utterly clueless about the current state of affairs. And they are worse informed about where all this is inexorably headed.
When I first joined ATS over 10 years ago, a small percentage seemed to be informed. Thankfully, that percentage has significantly increased. However, the percentage that still seems to be utterly clueless at this late stage of the rush to Armageddon is quite shocking, to me.
Is it a problem of Normalcy Bias?
Is it a problem of willful blindness?
Is it a problem of inability to cope with the reality therefore resulting in daily lives going through the motions in a stupor with their heads in the sand in terms of what they think of, realize, face consciously?
Is it a problem of extreme arrogance, fierce independence, rebellion etc. which posits that each individual is his own god; his own boss; his own definer of right and wrong totally? The implication being that no tyrannical government will ever touch said individual convincingly or destructively.
That conviction--given the abundant evidence on every hand--is dreadfully idiotic. ALL the survivors of Nazi Germany who have dared to speak up have noted that we are already late in the rush to tyranny. Some have noted 10 or 20 key points that are identical to Germany just before Hitler's tyrannical rise to power and actions.
Sigh.

It's what you state as well as so many already experiencing Natzi like trauma in their persomsl lives. For instance, they are too busy dealing with a psycho boyfriend or recovering from being robbed, shot and beaten. Not everyone who experience this is going to look outwardly.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

True. Good points.

Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
timothy geithner said Obamacare was passed on the stupidity of the American people. Instead of getting mad, because they were played like PlayStation on Christmas morning, they defend Geither, Obama, and Obamacare.

thehill.com...

It was actually Jonathan Gruber that said that

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Fell apart there at the end, no? Hitler? Really? REALLY? So, the guy who is basically the reality TV candidate is akin to one of the worst people to ever live? Are you really that daft. Hitler was evil. Trump is a horse's arse, but that's a long way from evil. Sorry. Not buying anything you say after that. What a joke. Love seeing how brainwashed even the freed minds are. LOL

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: BO XIAN

The evidence is abundant about her Communist, ruthless values.

do you even understand basic politics?
communist, really?

Clearly not, as Hitler was anti-Communism...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They keep the average American so busy running the rat maze no one has the time and energy after working all day to keep up with the mess in Congress.

Moms who work all day, come home to cleaning house and then are faced with 2 hours of homework for their children who they hardly see, is already overloaded. And our men work overtime to barely keep up with the bills and yard work they dont have time or energy to keep up with all of it either.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Have you ever read an authentic single page of the globalist oligarchy's pronouncements on marrying a bastardized form of Communism with a bastardized monopolistic form of capitalism?

It doesn't appear so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join