It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Congressman: "It's Far Easier Than U Think 2 Manipulate Nation of Naive Self-Absorbed Sheep"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
May 12, 2016 | Melissa Dykes

THE DAILY SHEEPLE

THE CONFESSIONS OF CONGRESSMAN X
www.thedailysheeple.com...

. . .
Well according to a new book coming out in a couple weeks called The Confessions of Congressman X, our votes don’t mean jack.
The book, published by Mill City Press, claims to have been written by an anonymous Democratic Congressman as a dark and devastating tell-all of what’s really going on behind the scenes at America’s capitol.
Here are a few lines to give you an idea of what the good congressman is “confessing”:

“Most of my colleagues are dishonest career politicians who revel in the power and special-interest money that’s lavished upon them.”
“My main job is to keep my job, to get reelected. It takes precedence over everything.”
. . .
“The average man on the street actually thinks he influences how I vote. Unless it’s a hot-button issue, his thoughts are generally meaningless. I’ll politely listen, but I follow the money.”
“It’s far easier than you think to manipulate a nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep who crave instant gratification.”
. . .

. . .

This is not news to those of us who are well read and informed of the schemes, methods and values of the oligarchy.
Even as a sociologist and psychologist, it still boggles my mind that sooooooo many 'citizens' [using the term loosely] are so utterly clueless about the current state of affairs. And they are worse informed about where all this is inexorably headed.
When I first joined ATS over 10 years ago, a small percentage seemed to be informed. Thankfully, that percentage has significantly increased. However, the percentage that still seems to be utterly clueless at this late stage of the rush to Armageddon is quite shocking, to me.
Is it a problem of Normalcy Bias?
Is it a problem of willful blindness?
Is it a problem of inability to cope with the reality therefore resulting in daily lives going through the motions in a stupor with their heads in the sand in terms of what they think of, realize, face consciously?
Is it a problem of extreme arrogance, fierce independence, rebellion etc. which posits that each individual is his own god; his own boss; his own definer of right and wrong totally? The implication being that no tyrannical government will ever touch said individual convincingly or destructively.
That conviction--given the abundant evidence on every hand--is dreadfully idiotic. ALL the survivors of Nazi Germany who have dared to speak up have noted that we are already late in the rush to tyranny. Some have noted 10 or 20 key points that are identical to Germany just before Hitler's tyrannical rise to power and actions.
Sigh.

edit on 15/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: spacing

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I doubt this was written by a Congressman from either party.

More likely it was written by a regular person who wants to put words to paper for what We the People have been seeing our government turn into.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
timothy geithner said Obamacare was passed on the stupidity of the American people. Instead of getting mad, because they were played like PlayStation on Christmas morning, they defend Geither, Obama, and Obamacare.

thehill.com...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: BO XIAN
Some have noted 10 or 20 key points that are identical to Germany just before Hitler's tyrannical rise to power

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Evidently a host of congress critters disagree with you.

Obviously you know more about such things than several dozen current congress critters.

Oh, right. You were voicing an opinion, an assumption.

I get it, now.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
timothy geithner said Obamacare was passed on the stupidity of the American people. Instead of getting mad, because they were played like PlayStation on Christmas morning, they defend Geither, Obama, and Obamacare.

thehill.com...

INDEED.

That's like the Eloi shuffling into the maws of the Morlachs for dinner . . . as the main course . . . singing the praises of the Morlachs.

Mystifying.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

Some have noted 10 or 20 key points that are identical to Germany just before Hitler's tyrannical rise to power

The frightful thing is . . . a sizeable number of folks who have worked close to her

have gone on record about her intensely evil character and values.

There will be no excuse if she gets into power again.

The evidence is abundant about her character.
The evidence is abundant about her Communist, ruthless values.
The evidence is abundant about her disdain, hostility and abuse of "the little people" in her words.
The evidence is abundant about her cursing out routinely the guards who lay their lives on the line for her day in and day out.
The evidence is abundant about her pathological lying compulsion.
The evidence is abundant that it is very hazardous to know too much about her or Slick Willy . . . what is the death count now--between 100 and 150 people who died mysteriously after getting too close to the undynamic duo?

Sigh.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Oh boy, Hitler comparisons.

So how about the fact that the rise to power of Hitler was initially due to his popularity with "the people". Polar opposite to what's currently happening...

I guess I'm just not informed enough..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Evidently not.

Perhaps the narratives of those who survived Hitler and speak about the similarities of their pre-Hitler's tyranny and now in the USA would inform you better.

Maybe I can find a link for you.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Here's some links for your edification:

I didn't find the article about 10 holocaust survivors warning America. But these article can provide food for thought.

She Survived Hitler And Wants to Warn America:

www.beliefnet.com...

= = =

Holocaust Survivor Says Obama's America Identical To Hitler's Germany:

lastresistance.com...

= = =

Contemporary America Is Nazi Germany In Essence:

www.hermes-press.com...
= = =

After America, there is no place to go . . .

www.freerepublic.com...

= = =

The Holocaust andHistory: Introduction to the Survivors' Stories

www.holocaustsurvivors.org...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The evidence is abundant about her Communist, ruthless values.

do you even understand basic politics?
communist, really?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Yes, REALLY!

Evidently you are unaware of the oligarchy's long publicly asserted goals and plans to marry a bastardized form of Communism with a bastardized form of monopolistic capitalism as the ultimate economic form of the one world government.

Evidently your political education is lacking.

Well before the Clintons rose to well known power . . . I forget . . . one of California's female congress critters was exalting over the Clintons at a California cocktail party. I don't remember if it was Barbara Boxer or the other one similar to her but more shrill--I forget her name. Anyway--the congress critter was exalting at how those in the Communist party were all thrilled at the Clintons and their being groomed for a rise to power with the Communist party's values closely held in their hearts.

I realize that many refuse to be convinced by anything.

edit on 15/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Straight from the horse mouth! Yet people are so in denial that they will just say, "its only ONE congressman, not representative of all" well bull****. Do they expect now that all these corrupted scums to admit they manipulate people and treat them like cattle? No? Then this should be more than enough a proof for anyone because thats as much as you gonna get. But people still want to believe the lies because they havent a damn clue of how to react if the conspiracy is truly real? Holy #, the world really has been pussified.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Yes, REALLY!

Evidently you are unaware of the oligarchy's long publicly asserted goals and plans to marry a bastardized form of Communism with a bastardized form of monopolistic capitalism as the ultimate economic form of the one world government.

Evidently your political education is lacking.

Oh, and . . . many of her public statements well recorded have been taken straight out of the Communist Party play book:

Such as "We are going to take things from some of you and give them to others."

Ain't that lovely.

Well before the Clintons rose to well known power . . . I forget . . . one of California's female congress critters was exalting over the Clintons at a California cocktail party. I don't remember if it was Barbara Boxer or the other one similar to her but more shrill--I forget her name. Anyway--the congress critter was exalting at how those in the Communist party were all thrilled at the Clintons and their being groomed for a rise to power with the Communist party's values closely held in their hearts.

I realize that many refuse to be convinced by anything.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon

Straight from the horse mouth! Yet people are so in denial that they will just say, "its only ONE congressman, not representative of all" well bull****. Do they expect now that all these corrupted scums to admit they manipulate people and treat them like cattle? No? Then this should be more than enough a proof for anyone because thats as much as you gonna get. But people still want to believe the lies because they havent a damn clue of how to react if the conspiracy is truly real? Holy #, the world really has been pussified.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

None are so blind as those who WILL NOT see.

Pathetic. Frightfully pathetic.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
That's like that dude, Ben Rhodes?

He's the one that just came out and said they pawned the press over the iranian deal and the other meatball who said the people were stupid about obamacare.

Add in hillary's retro classified emails and the benghazi video, people are friggin stupid to believe any of them.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Instant gratification and many dependencies have them in check, as well as fear, doubt, ignorance, stupidity.. You name them. They are literally held by the balls, or at least what is left... Where is Bruce Lee when you need him?!

But F*** this congressman really said as it is, rather perfectly, with minimal words. To truth seekers, this is golden, if you still had any doubt.
edit on 15-5-2016 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Most national politicians on that stage of the game are used car salesman in cheap leisure suits trying to sell you the new Griswold mobile.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually a congressman as I know that's how some of them operate....

And no, our votes really do not count....and haven't for a very long time.....

Hey regular Americans....wanna borrow some lube? It hurts less..

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm not a sheep, I am a mouse. I hate when I get insulted. Sheep love that green stuff that looks like rectangular leaves, mice like collecting tidbits that others discard.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Some have noted 10 or 20 key points that are identical to Germany just before Hitler's tyrannical rise to power and actions.

So I guess this means whoever is elected will be the equivalent of the American Hitler? We all know who's leading in the polls and he has even been compared to Hitler by some. Hitler hit on the emotional biases of the populace, Trump has done the same thing during his campaign which is why he is both the most loved (leading in the polls) and hated (protests) candidate in the race.

Instead of Jews it's Mexicans and Muslims. "You have to take out their families" right? Sounds Hitlerish to me. Tell Hitler supporters back in the day he was bad and you'd get the same reaction that Trump supporters give today: denial and emotional arguments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join