It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Immigrants will commit new 9/11’s using ‘cell phones with ISIS flags on them’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Or it could mean they are ISIS sympathizers. Is that not correct?

Why is it fear mongering when he is pointing out facts? Lots of people dont know that this is going on, they need to hear about it.

It could mean all sorts of things I suppose. Although I don't think too many of them have much sympathy for the people who are taking over their country by force causing them to leave their homes.

It's fear mongering because they don't have a clue if it's significant or not and give no information as to what it means. Yet they put it in the news just to have people speculate whatever they want. What purpose does that serve ya think???

Trump is also just playing on that fear. He doesn't have any information that the rest of us don't have. He's just speculating and insinuating things that he doesn't know are true or not. Which is why he just throws it out there without any context to let others run with whatever fantasy they want. He's trying to imply connections that he has no evidence for.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why is it fear mongering when he is pointing out facts? Lots of people dont know that this is going on, they need to hear about it.

It could mean all sorts of things I suppose. Although I don't think too many of them have much sympathy for the people who are taking over their country by force causing them to leave their homes.

It's fear mongering because they don't have a clue if it's significant or not and give no information as to what it means. Yet they put it in the news just to have people speculate whatever they want. What purpose does that serve ya think???

Trump is also just playing on that fear. He doesn't have any information that the rest of us don't have. He's just speculating and insinuating things that he doesn't know are true or not. Which is why he just throws it out there without any context to let others run with whatever fantasy they want. He's trying to imply connections that he has no evidence for.

I am not sure what you think Trump is guessing at or implying. Isis have openly said they are aiming to kill Americans. They have released kill lists of police officers, for example, that they are encouraging sympathizers to murder. There is no speculation at all. You either put measures in place to defend yourselves or you don't. If you don't then you are just waiting for the next atrocity. It would be horrible if it took a few more terrorist attacks for the truth of the world to finally be seen by some - what Trump is doing is to trying to avoid that. You can call it fear mongering if you like. I think it is more like him shaking people from their slumber.
edit on 16/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well, as soon as Trump shows some solid evidence that the refugees with ISIS stuff on their phones are working with ISIS then I'll be happy to listen. But until then I'm not going to just assume that is the case as there is no evidence to show that is happening.

I'm not saying it isn't possible that hundreds of those refugees are in cahoots with ISIS. But until that is proven to be the case I'm not going to assume it is. I'm certainly not going to allow Trumps lack of information about the subject or his fear of things unknown to him sway my opinion either.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I am not sure what you think Trump is guessing at or implying. Isis have openly said they are aiming to kill Americans. They have released kill lists of police officers, for example, that they are encouraging sympathizers to murder. There is no speculation at all. You either put measures in place to defend yourselves or you don't. If you don't then you are just waiting for the next atrocity. It would be horrible if it took a few more terrorist attacks for the truth of the world to finally be seen by some - what Trump is doing is to trying to avoid that. You can call it fear mongering if you like. I think it is more like him shaking people from their slumber.

Well put sir.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well at least we can feel safe in the knowledge that no ISIS attack on US soil will happen any time soon.

The CIA will be doing flips and twists to make sure Donald Trump isn't proved right. Any Terror threat no matter how small will be neutralized in a very expensive, extremely violent and over-the-top way and in absolute secrecy and media silence.

Bad time to have an ISIS flag on your phone really. Better with a Confederate one or s Swastika. Or how about a nice kitten instead? Or a pic of the mighty Trump?

Trump is away with it if he honestly thinks we are in any danger here in the US from those idiotic peasants. They have no means of comms that we cannot monitor. These #heads would not last 10 minutes if they tried anything. The small handful of them that are here. Most of them probably now bought and working for us as double agents.

Not that we have Trump to thank for it completely but I think his fear-mongering asshole bandwagon sideshow has probably lit an unforgettable fire under the ass of the NSA.. If anything big blows up..Trump might get elected.

That's the bottom line. I think elbows are sharpened. Trump must be proved wrong at all costs.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
If anything big blows up..Trump might get elected.

May I spam this across the net? It may be able to trigger your prophecy.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Well, as soon as Trump shows some solid evidence that the refugees with ISIS stuff on their phones are working with ISIS then I'll be happy to listen. But until then I'm not going to just assume that is the case as there is no evidence to show that is happening.

I'm not saying it isn't possible that hundreds of those refugees are in cahoots with ISIS. But until that is proven to be the case I'm not going to assume it is. I'm certainly not going to allow Trumps lack of information about the subject or his fear of things unknown to him sway my opinion either.

Oh come on, seriously? You want to wait for solid proof that their are terrorists within the ranks of the refugees?

Again, ISIS have already said they will use the refugee influx to smuggle terrorists into western countries and some have already been caught and arrested posing as refugees. It seems to me that it is Trump who is the one informed on this issue (or at least the one willing to talk about it and warn people), whilst others seem happy to ignore it.

Here is a story from 6 months ago - ISIS are recommending mobile apps to their supporters for communication. It's pretty shocking to me that this information can be released 6 months ago and yet some people laugh at Trump, calling him uninformed. Uninformed people laughing at an informed person for being uninformed. Exactly the same kind of stupidity was evidenced after Trump warned about Brussels.

Isis using mobile apps for communication

More:

I hate to break it to you, but your opinion on the matter is completely irrelevant because you are arguing against reality and in this instance it's you demonstrating low information. The threat is known and is not going away.

edit on 17/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That was the claim of the member I was actually answering.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

That requires a whole lot of assumptions. Assume he's Arab, assume he's a terrorist, assume he came from a what? Terrorist region? Then assume the flag isn't some kid being a smart ass trying to be controversial.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Forget Obama. What other leader have you ever seen behave like this, talk like this? When did we ever hear a US president curse?
Never that's when.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Forget Obama. What other leader have you ever seen behave like this, talk like this? When did we ever hear a US president curse?
Never that's when.

Sounds like a positive to me.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

That requires a whole lot of assumptions. Assume he's Arab, assume he's a terrorist, assume he came from a what? Terrorist region? Then assume the flag isn't some kid being a smart ass trying to be controversial.

No, it doesnt require assumptions.

Fact 1. The person is coming out of a terrorist region. Fact 2. The person has images of terrorist acts, and images of the ISIS flag on their phone.

This should at the very least warrant a few questions should it not?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: XP100

Ummm, he's going off the data that was found in the investigations into the 'refugees' in Europe via their confiscated and lost phones.

The ISIS flags, the videos of terrorist affiliates and activites, etc.

the cell phones are not issued to individuals who have ownership accounts....

the phones are bought and activated, distributed Enmasse to Jihadists/ ISIS/AQ/ Salafists/Wahhabists even the various Soros sponsered NGO groups could be the recipients of these Largesse cell phones...

just how far down the rabbit hole does this communication/connectivity conspiracy go....

well, the various Muslim Brotherhood types in the WH inner circle might even have a connect hot-line to strategic parties in this covert cell-phone network to alert the leadership in the many 'Sanctuary Cities' where sizable groups of 'Syrian Refugees' have been re-settled by the god-father provider who is himself, soon-to-be-replaced after 2 terms.

now this is just stuff I hear at the various water-holes I frequent here in an ever undulating tourist town who also has Its share of radicals and constitutionalists and left-to-right wingers all on a party mood in a beach vacation with alcohol consumption a given...
just reporting ~from the street chatter~ that is not uncommon here
edit on th31146368193519182016 by St Udio because: blah-blah
edit on th31146368217019222016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It sounds low class. The word dignitary implies dignity.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It sounds low class. The word dignitary implies dignity.

Swearing does not sound or indicate low class. I hear that even the Royal family swear (including in public).
You should be more offended at those that hide behind a public persona and put on an act instead of acting normally.

Oh, and many presidents through history have cursed publicly, including the current one.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XP100

Agreed. This claim by Trump is ridiculous. Then on the other end of the spectrum we have a candidate who can't even use the words 'Islamic' and 'terrorist' in the same sentence. On one hand we have a candidate who thinks everyone's a terrorist and on the other we're not allowed to identify the perps in order to be politically correct. Some choices we have in November.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don’t like Trump. He’s a con, a bullsh*tter, a scam artist, a sociopath, a bully and a narcissistic of the highest order. I believe he’s a clear and present danger and a potential destroyer of nations, including our own. He’s a hothead, a racist and often irrational. His main sources of information on world affairs appears to be Fox News, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, the National Enquirer and an assortment of other tabloid rags. He’s proud of his ability to work the bankruptcy laws in his favor, and has a slew of his own past bankruptcies from which he honed his skills. And this is a very short list.

So obviously, the man is Presidential material. And he’s white on top of it! What a breath of fresh air. He’s the Chosen One who will lead us to the Promised Land! Away from this 5% unemployment BS, and record number of months of private sector job growth, and all these crazy consumer regulations, and stupid stock market record highs. We want Alex Jones in the Supreme Court! And Sarah Palin as VP! And with the launch codes in the Donald's hands we can all sleep safe and snug at night again. It’s the American Way!

Happy days are here again!! God Bless America!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: netbound
I don’t like Trump. He’s a con, a bullsh*tter, a scam artist, a sociopath, a bully and a narcissistic of the highest order. I believe he’s a clear and present danger and a potential destroyer of nations, including our own. He’s a hothead, a racist and often irrational. His main sources of information on world affairs appears to be Fox News, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, the National Enquirer and an assortment of other tabloid rags. He’s proud of his ability to work the bankruptcy laws in his favor, and has a slew of his own past bankruptcies from which he honed his skills. And this is a very short list.

So obviously, the man is Presidential material. And he’s white on top of it! What a breath of fresh air. He’s the Chosen One who will lead us to the Promised Land! Away from this 5% unemployment BS, and record number of months of private sector job growth, and all these crazy consumer regulations, and stupid stock market record highs. We want Alex Jones in the Supreme Court! And Sarah Palin as VP! And with the launch codes in the Donald's hands we can all sleep safe and snug at night again. It’s the American Way!

Happy days are here again!! God Bless America!

Wow you really got conned. I pray that one day you will think for yourself instead of regurgitating extremist views.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: netbound

So I take it you don't like Trump.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Here it does. My whole young life I was told that. People who lack words use that kind of language. I doubt the queen ever had to sink so low. I'm not talking about oh damn I spilled the milk. I'm talking about telling another country to go *¥«® themselves. Crude low class. Money doesn't give you class.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join