It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Immigrants will commit new 9/11’s using ‘cell phones with ISIS flags on them’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yeah I have seen those, and I can see what you mean.

It really cracks me up when he does an imitation of some other politician, or person he does not like - he makes an exaggerated face or uses physical gestures (eg when he was talking about someone getting stabbed but a belt buckle saving the victim) - I just feel like I am watching a kid trying to show off to his peers, not a potential leader of a nation.

edit on 16-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: Typo fixed

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Frightening time for America. Trump = makes sense tell it like it is, gonna say and do what incompetent politicians havent been able to. Trump = making the elite scared/angry and not afraid of the other big kid on the block nations. Trump = pointing out common sense about ISIS. However, ISIS = has some connections to USA as "freedom fighters" to fight Assad. Per Trump, if ISIS = bigger 911, then it is possible that bigger 911 = bigger freedoms loss, privacy loss and a bigger wars. Trump is appearing more to me like a possible "double agent", if you will. The wool might be VERY thick over our eyes, and we are ripe for the picking. If Trump has pure intentions (doubtful based on the history of politics in America), then he also might just end up being manipulated by the powers that be in our country that could use ISIS to cause another 911, which Trump would jump on 100x harder than Bush did with 911, wars, Patriot act etc. Looks like possible lose lose for the American people. Im not advocating any other presidential candidate, just some conjecture. Who knows.
edit on 16-5-2016 by SelectStart because: spelling.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: XP100
Trump: Immigrants will commit new 9/11’s using ‘cell phones with ISIS flags on them’

Sounds rational...
HEY, wait a minute!!!
That's fcuking insane!
From 'God' and the bible, to closing the borders to immigrants, to fearing cell phones with flag stickers on them (or yellow stars on armbands)...
Anyone who votes for ANY of these insane clownish characatures of humans is either incredibly naive, or that ignorant fool sheep, incapable of thinking for itself, of which the congressman recently wrote!!
Did I mention delusional ('believing' anything that any one of them says)!?

People are so worried that things won't remain like this forever...

Bring the end of the world as you know it to a neighborhood near you; learn to Love, unconditionally! *__-

edit on 16-5-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
YouTube is a terrible source. It's not even a primary sourcea reply to: BatheInTheFountain

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
So they had pictures of an ISIS flag and ISiS beheading people on their cell phones. Have any of you ever considered that when you live in an area where that kind of thing is happening that you and others you know might share such pictures with each other for reasons other than being a secret ISIS agent???

Think about it. Obviously ISIS and ISIS propaganda and pictures and stories would be everywhere. There are a million reasons why anyone living in that area would have pics like that on their phones. It just makes sense that they would. If there was some invading force in your homeland don't you think material related to them would be shared and sent to everyone you know too???

Trump has no idea and no more information than anyone else about ISIS. Which is why that is all the info he can say about it. It's nothing new or more informative than anyone else has by reading the news. Everyone is just jumping to conclusions based on ignorance. Having a cell phone with a picture of an ISIS flag on it doesn't mean anything. What purpose would that serve anyway other than to totally blow your cover if you were a member of ISiS??? It's just stupid fear mongering BS.

Or it could mean they are ISIS sympathizers. Is that not correct?

Why is it fear mongering when he is pointing out facts? Lots of people dont know that this is going on, they need to hear about it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I know people who would see this sort of thing and believe it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived

It really cracks me up when he does an imitation of some other politician, or person he does not like - he makes an exaggerated face or uses physical gestures (eg when he was talking about someone getting stabbed but a belt buckle saving the victim) - I just feel like I am watching a kid trying to show off to his peers, not a potential leader of a nation.

So let me get this straight, when YOU do an imitation of someone you keep a straight face and keep your body still? I think THAT would look MORE ridiculous. Thanks for the laugh!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I think it is a fairly safe bet that ISIS operatives are using phones (as well as other tools) to organize terror attacks in the US and other targets right now. It's not as if ISIS have not said they are going to murder people. They are at war with us.

The more people accept the harsh reality the better. Only then can proper preparation be made to win the war.

That said - I think Trump's message is somewhat garbled. He should just say it straight. We are at war. On a war footing, it makes sense to target the communications of the enemy.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
YouTube is a terrible source. It's not even a primary sourcea reply to: BatheInTheFountain

NO, it isn't a terrible source. There are news clips and full articles on there from pretty much every news outlet on the planet....investigative journalist productions...documentaries... do I really have to point this out?

(post by Alien Abduct removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

YouTube videos are not investigations.

Why does it have to be an investigation video?
edit on 5/16/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Which investigations were those?

You can look at MULTIPLE videos on YouTube.

keywords = ISIS + Flag + phones + refugees. Or any combination.

And you highlight how most people inform themselves.

Youtube=Investigations.

By the way, is there a link to this statement by Trump? No link in the OP.

There are article about this matter from newspapers all over the world.

Daily Mail

Independent UK

Just a few.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

So let me get this straight, when YOU do an imitation of someone you keep a straight face and keep your body still? I think THAT would look MORE ridiculous. Thanks for the laugh!

I do not expect a representative of millions of people, on a world stage, to be prancing around as he does to make fun of someone and get a cheap laugh as he tries to do.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
I think we should all be watchful if anyone has ISIS flags around. There is always the possibility the drug gangs will want to see some good money for a sneak attack. I hope our agencies are always screening for these threats.

The "drug" gangs? I don't even get the connection there. And ISIS flags around? They are really going to openly hang a flag of their terrorist organization out in front of the house here in the US? You really think that? Maybe they'll make up some jerseys with their last names on the back. Or baseball caps.

Or maybe the flag logo phones are just the right amount of team spirit for them. Not too much, not too little. Subtle.

So let me get this straight. If you were working as a person who's job is to look out for possible terrorists entering your country.... and you come acroos someone from the terrorist region with a flag of said terrorist group on their phone......you wouldnt be a bit suspicious?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

a reply to: XP100

I keep asking the same question. That and what is wrong with people who actually believe he is going to be good for the country.

Have you seen Europe? Come rape and kill us! Germany is planning to spend 100 billion funny money on refugees. People who come in and and support Jihad. Deport kebab.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I do not expect a representative of millions of people, on a world stage, to be prancing around as he does to make fun of someone and get a cheap laugh as he tries to do.

Right! I mean God forbid he act human, you know? He should do like Obama does and not even mention the name of our ENEMY for fear of ridicule. Totally un PC of him! Horrible!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

a reply to: XP100

I keep asking the same question. That and what is wrong with people who actually believe he is going to be good for the country.

Have you seen Europe? Come rape and kill us! Germany is planning to spend 100 billion funny money on refugees. People who come in and and support Jihad. Deport kebab.

Exactly...WTF is going on over there?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Link to article.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Phones with logos of ISIS flags on them? Really? That's how the sneak attack will come about? Does the Pentagon and CIA have this valuable data? Maybe he can thwart the attack by finding the company who makes the flag phones and grabbing their customer records.

When I hear "pictures of ISIS flags and beheadings on the phones" I think media in the phone...not some company-made phone cover that has beheadings and ISIS flags on them.....jeez where do you people come from?

Answer these three questions.

What is your thoughts on the part of the article about attacks by aforementioned refugees happening almost DAILY in Europe?

Do you think continuing to let the refugees flow in will help stop the attacks or make them worse/more often?

There is a group of terrorists that hate and want to kill and has killed many "westerners", they have a flag that represents them. If it was your job to protect your people from this group of terrorists and you seen someone coming from the terrorist region with a flag of said terrorist group would you be suspicious?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

YouTube videos are not investigations.

I never said they were. I was just pointing him to YouTube videos so he could take his OWN research from there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join