It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Freemasonry Help

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Everything... Problem is, its not what you want to hear.. Some people can handle honesty, others cant.. Its called growing up.. I pointed out the honest part... You want to hear a subjective truth in a fantasy that doesnt exist..

Sorry to break it down to you, your grandfather was probably a frequent visitor to a toilet..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

Everything...
Yet you prove nothing.

Problem is, its not what you want to hear..
All you're doing is rambling nonesense that has no bearing on the history of freemasonry.

Some people can handle honesty, others cant..
I know. You're very much in denial.

Its called growing up..
You should try it sometime.

I pointed out the honest part...
No. You made up some crap that has no evidence.

You want to hear a subjective truth in a fantasy that doesnt exist..
Funny. I'm pretty sure I found evidence of freemasonry back to the 10th century. You have done nothing but rant.

Sorry to break it down to you, your grandfather was probably a frequent visitor to a toilet..
What does this have to do with the topic?

How about this. Post something relevant to the topic "history of freemasonry" and I might listen.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Even better, why dont you join them.. You seem to be perfect candidate..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Even better, why dont you join them.. You seem to be perfect candidate..

Still not the topic.

Try again.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Already stated facts, its you who already made up your mind on the fiction part.. sorry cant do much more for you..

If you feel happy thinking they are older than the KJV, by all means.. Its your fantasy, not mine.. Just dont try to force it as a dogma on the outside world..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Already stated facts,
Which had nothing to do with the thread.

its you who already made up your mind on the fiction part.. sorry cant do much more for you..
I didn't ask you to.

If you feel happy thinking they are older than the KJV, by all means..
Why wouldn't they be?

Its your fantasy, not mine..
You're the one in the fantasy world. Thinking gypsies are the original freemanasons and Templars. LOL

Just dont try to force it as a dogma on the outside world..
Who is forcing anything?

Listen, I know you're scared of freemasonry. It's obvious. Don't worry though. The big bad masons won't touch you.

Now, can you give anything relevant to the op or are you going to continue to post rubbish?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper
So, it boils down to not facts, but your opinion.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So, back on topic, again.

Does anyone know where I can look for any evidence of freemasonry pre-10th century?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The first Masonic Legislator whose memory is preserved to us by history, was Buddha, who, about a thousand years before the Christian era, reformed the religion of Manous. - Albert Pike (Morals & Dogma)

William Schaw - On 28 December 1598 Schaw, in his capacity of Master of Works and General Warden of the master stonemasons, issued "The Statutis and ordinananceis to be obseruit by all the maister maoissounis within this realme. The preamble states that the statutes were issued with the consent of a craft convention, simply specified as all the master masons gathered that day."

You might also find the ancient Chinese legend of Fuxi and Nuwa of interest. Temet nosce!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Solomonopoly

splinter of mu ?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence that any of that is connected to freemasonry?

I'm only asking as I'm only looking for the evidence side of things.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm surprised you haven't looked at the dates of King Solomon & his temple yet. Don't you find it interesting that Albert Pike writes about the first Masonic Legislator (Buddha). Which precedes the date of Solomon & his temple by only a few hundred years? Such lovely wisdom among those ancient Kings and Princes's. Don't you think? Not to mention Buddha was all about the vitriol!

"The world obeys rules that can be formulated by the human mind."

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solomonopoly

I'm surprised you haven't looked at the dates of King Solomon & his temple yet. Don't you find it interesting that Albert Pike writes about the first Masonic Legislator (Buddha). Which precedes the date of Solomon & his temple by only a few hundred years? Such lovely wisdom among those ancient Kings and Princes's. Don't you think? Not to mention Buddha was all about the vitriol!

"The world obeys rules that can be formulated by the human mind."

I've looked into Albert Pike. Can't say I agree with much of what he wrote as a lot of it is complete rubbish. So to separate fact from fiction would be extremely difficult.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

" Not to mention Buddha was all about the vitriol! "

I'll be blunt. Do you honestly know what you speak about ?

" Albert Pike writes about the first Masonic Legislator (Buddha) "

Albert Pike was Spiritually deceived

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Vitriol = "To look within" (You'd think with your Alchemical avatar you'd be skilled in Alchemy at the very least...)

Meanwhile your opinion on Albert Pike is just that, an opinion.

"The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion, which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by providing his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his father, Tubal-Cain." — Manly P. Hall

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

edit on 19-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Seth and Cain had other siblings

Rocali was not forgotten. He governed for the Giants
had a great palace
loads of gizmo's

father of mankind is a claim
not true

To look within.....
have you mis understood ?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Fuxi and Nuwa! Excellent notation!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I've looked into Albert Pike. Can't say I agree with much of what he wrote as a lot of it is complete rubbish. So to separate fact from fiction would be extremely difficult.

The other thing about Pike to keep in mind was that he was not writing a history book. He had a very bad habit of not citing his sources and not attributing quotes to the proper author.

edit on 22-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TerryDon79

The other thing about Pike to keep in mind was that he was not writing a history book. He had a very bad habit of not citing his sources are attributing quotes to the proper author.

And that's why I can't take anything he said as evidence. He presented (mostly) none for any of his claims. Circumstantial at best.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join