It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Freemasonry Help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

So you make the claim that The Royal house of England and King Edward III and todays Freemasonry is the same?

Any other mason want to back that up?

If you actually understood the premise of the Original Post he was looking for help in determining some of the history of Masonry. Whether or not Masonry evolved, which it did from Operative to Speculative, is irrelevant. Terry was asking for help tracing its history where he had hit a roadblock.

I suggest he asks your some of your other screennames, Kumiho, Hyperia, Anasi, Cancil, and Kantjil, since they all claimed to know the history of Masonry but never actually bothered to post anything.

edit on 16-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ah, the gypsie that can't keep his mouth away from his ass. Nice.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ah, the gypsie that can't keep his mouth away from his ass. Nice.

I thought the 2 were interconnected in his case?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It appears to me he has two screennames going in this thread, much like he did in the 'Ask a Mason' thread.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So here's where I stand at the moment.

The earliest reference to freemasonry I can find is 10th century (which is a lot earlier than PanPiper saying it started in 1717) (LINK).

BUT there are mentions of freemasonry being as old as 9th century. The only problem is, there's no references or evidence to prove it and I keep hitting a dead end. It's not overly surprising though as reading wasn't a normality back in the 9th century.

I'm not stopping my search though. I'm hoping to find something concrete pre-10th century.
edit on 1652016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

might be relevant

www.gilberthouse.org...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

might be relevant

www.gilberthouse.org...

That's about the double headed eagle. That got adapted into freemasonry, not the other way round. If I remember right, it originates with a the Hittites.

Nice find though.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ah the childish manners does come out when stories becomes fictional instead of fact. I ask a simple thing, If something does not make sense, dont make stories cause the fact is, its more plausible you lack the education for it to really understand it..

But i also understand, most of you are people who thinks the world is unfair.. Grow up and be a man, a gypsy stands strong alone.. A coward calls on his brothers.. But i already knew that about you..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ah the childish manners does come out when stories becomes fictional instead of fact. I ask a simple thing, If something does not make sense, dont make stories cause the fact is, its more plausible you lack the education for it to really understand it..

But i also understand, most of you are people who thinks the world is unfair.. Grow up and be a man, a gypsy stands strong alone.. A coward calls on his brothers.. But i already knew that about you..

Stick on topic.

And please, use English.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Well i am just on topic as your friends. And when its speculative kinda means, anything is really on topic, is it not?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well i am just on topic as your friends. And when its speculative kinda means, anything is really on topic, is it not?

Who said its speculative? Nobody that I've seen.

Maybe you misunderstood because your English needs improving?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Childish manners, if it doesnt have any fact, its speculative.. And grow up Terry, a humble advice..
Or stay a kid with your buddies.. doesnt really matter to me..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Childish manners, if it doesnt have any fact, its speculative..
How is this speculative? There's evidence for it. That no longer means speculative. English much?

And grow up Terry, a humble advice..
Or stay a kid with your buddies.. doesnt really matter to me..
Says the person who comes into a thread he knows nothing about, makes wild claims he can't back up, calls people all sorts of names, acts like someone took his dummy and doesn't understand English?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I do know a lot about freemasonry, i can show you a whole world of freemasonry.. Maybe that is the part where i say, i do know when the lies start..
You say, you studied freemasonry for years.. Do tell what their simple toolbox means.. Its very simple..
I can even show you why their claims are false.. Cause i do have the facts to back it up..

If you dont know, dont claim you do.. You didnt even know that they had the KJV.. Your childish, and im pretty sure that bird who told you are a teenager is right..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

...i can show you a whole world of freemasonry...

...I can even show you why their claims are false.. Cause i do have the facts to back it up...

So you claimed in all your previous screennames. Post your evidence.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I do know a lot about freemasonry, i can show you a whole world of freemasonry..
Go on then. Show me how freemasonry didn't start in AT LEAST the 10th century.

Maybe that is the part where i say, i do know when the lies start..
Your ones? Yeah, we can see them.

You say, you studied freemasonry for years.. Do tell what their simple toolbox means.. Its very simple..
I fail to see how this has anything to do with the thread.

I can even show you why their claims are false.. Cause i do have the facts to back it up..
Please share.

If you dont know, dont claim you do.. You didnt even know that they had the KJV.. Your childish, and im pretty sure that bird who told you are a teenager is right..
Again with the teenager crap. Does it matter if I was 2 or 200?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Ptolemys almagest names each and everyone ... Does he not.. ? You think by knowing how to point to the true south makes you different.. Its how they made a working twelve months almanac..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

according to their sources freemasonry could be 6000 years old.. But you know the rituals, messes the timeline..

link   
a reply to: PanPiper

What does that disjointed post have to do with providing facts on the origins of Masonry which you claim to have?

link   

according to their sources freemasonry could be 6000 years old..

Post your evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join