It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Public Schools Now Forcing Students To Use Requested Transgender Pronouns

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

You mean to test every child who claims to be transgender need to be tested with MRI or whatever to prove it?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: queenofswords

What. You think Fox News report factual news? Sighs.

What I think is your exaggeration of what "the" Republicans think is one-layered thinking, narrow-minded, and biased, having based it on "the comments" section of an online news source.
edit on 16-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I am sure a few Republicans are intelligent but it's hard with news such as Fox News and people such as Cruz, Larry Craig and those people in the comment sections. It makes me lose faith in them.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I am sure a few Republicans are intelligent but it's hard with news such as Fox News and people such as Cruz, Larry Craig and those people in the comment sections. It makes me lose faith in them.

I read the comments too.

They're so telling.

They don't lie.

edit on 16-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You mean to test every child who claims to be transgender need to be tested with MRI or whatever to prove it?

Lord have mercy!! That is not what she was implying. Dang! Talk about being unable to understand!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Then explain instead of insulting?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What. You think Fox News report factual news? Sighs.

What I think is your exaggeration of what "the" Republicans think is one-layered thinking, narrow-minded, and biased, having based it on "the comments" section of an online news source.

.... but you're absolutely fine with the generic and meaningless "progressives" being tossed about and blamed for everything including the suicides of trans* kids ...

There's another word that's useful here: hypocrisy.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hell yes! That is what medical science is supposed to do. Use diagnostic tools available. Sort of like how they do a heart cath to see if they need to put in a stint or not. Or would you advocate the cardiologist just put one in whenever someone says they feel like they have a slight blockage?

I'm surprised you don't see the merit in using the brain scan as a diagnostic tool. Think of all the time it could save with kids questioning and parents worrying and kids going on blockers. Could it be that you really know the brain scan thing is bull#?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Lord have mercy!! That is not what she was implying. Dang! Talk about being unable to understand!

Look at her post above me and tell me who is unable to understand.
edit on 5/16/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Go back and re-read what she said and who she was replying to. Read her reply within the context of the surrounding discussion. Quit being so one-layered! Then come back and tell me what she meant.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

LMAO. Too funny.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

... or perhaps brain structure is one of a constellation of diagnostic criteria?

I do realize you're only interested in the most simplistic answers here ... but ...

Really, why not just come out and be clear with your sense of entitlement, rather than beating around the "reasonable medical investigation" bush ... trans* kids are just making it all up anyway, right? It's all just bull**** right???

Right?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

... or perhaps brain structure is one of a constellation of diagnostic criteria?

I do realize you're only interested in the most simplistic answers here ... but ...

Really, why not just come out and be clear with your sense of entitlement, rather than beating around the "reasonable medical investigation" bush ... trans* kids are just making it all up anyway, right? It's all just bull**** right???

Right?

Ahh, now we see you divert from the premise that the brain scans actually prove anything. Well, just to play along here, even if brain structure were just ONE of diagnostic criteria, why are brain scans not used as a PART of the diagnosis. They're not used AT ALL. Only subjective data is collected. Why is that?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's actually what she meant.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Look at her post above me and tell me who is unable to understand.

Can you look at my post and answer it please?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I identify as a ham sammich. I invite this whole ridiculous pc culture to bite me...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Hard science such as what can be found in brain scans would be more definitive than pseudo "studies" based on feelings.

As she said in her last sentence above:

Could it be that you really know the brain scan thing is bull#?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Of course. Why do you think the doctors and psychiatrists are working with transgender children?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I identify as a ham sammich. I invite this whole ridiculous pc culture to bite me...

Jesus Hyperbole Christ!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Of course. Why do you think the doctors and psychiatrists are working with transgender children?

Why are you ignoring my question? Why are brain scans not being used as diagnostic tools, if they do in fact give definitive proof of trans brains?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join