It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Public Schools Now Forcing Students To Use Requested Transgender Pronouns

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How many times must we say it???? NO ONE PUTS STRESS ON THEIR CHILD TO TAKE PUBERTY BLOCKERS AND HORMONES. Where are you getting this malarky?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I wonder how much of that is due to mass confusion levied at them from the progressives.

Or were the rates of transgendered suicide that high throughout the thousands of years humans have been on this plant and are the numbers that high globally right now in countries which aren't at the forefront of this asinine progressiveness?

Like it or not, the progressive culture is causing more division, more confusion, more hatred and in this case, high suicide rates.

Yes, I said it. The progressives have blood on their hands.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My grandson's favorite color is yellow, his favorite animal is a butterfly, he's got a mop of wavy hair he's kind of obsessed with, and no interest in sports.

I better put a dress on him.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: queenofswords

Because this was not an issue throughout history until now, . .

It was not MADE and issue.

Who's really causing the problem?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: kaylaluv

I wonder how much of that is due to mass confusion levied at them from the progressives.

Bingo !!

They don't want to hear that fact.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Like it or not, the progressive culture is causing more division, more confusion, more hatred and in this case, high suicide rates.

The progressive culture is not causing the problem, they're just progressing.

Its the Conservatives trying to stop them that's causing the problem.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He just needs a man in his life to help develop him into becoming a man.

The proven tradition which has worked since the dawn of mankind, rather than his grandmother going on the internet and talking about putting a dress on him and suggesting he's a girl trapped in a boy's body.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

He just needs a man in his life to help develop him into becoming a man.

The proven tradition which has worked since the dawn of mankind, rather than his grandmother going on the internet and talking about putting a dress on him and suggesting he's a girl trapped in a boy's body.

Yeah, for sure.

That's why he requested a suit and tie. He said it was manly, and he's a man.

Wore it to school too, Owned it. Still proud of his suit.

He seems to be doing just fine with gramma.

edit on 16-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Transgender individuals have been around for centuries. Many cultures had no problem with them. Those that did, made their lives miserable (sound familiar?)

Trans people tend to commit suicide because conservatives treat them like freaks and second-class citizens. I know whose hands the blood is on.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: Deaf Alien

They are indeed real, I just have a hard time swallowing transgender children. People don't believe a kid when it complains about monsters under their bed why do people reinforce the notion that their kid needs its penis removed and hormone injections etc.? Then on top of that they push this in schools (yeah schools filled with children) I just do not understand that.

Misery loves company.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I worry that if transgenderism isn't classified as a mental disorder, these folks might have a tougher time getting the help they need and end up committing suicide. Are the leftist's self-satisfying care for their own feelings and the constant stigmatizing of mental illness only going to pave over the truth as they often do?
edit on 16-5-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Forgive me , but folks like you who hold these beliefs.

Its all working well except for the ones with a dilusion of being another gender trapped in another body. Still a minority, it doesnt have to be like this.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Forgive me , but folks like you who hold these beliefs.

Its all working well except for the ones with a dilusion of being another gender trapped in another body. Still a minority, it doesnt have to be like this.

So transgender is a belief?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I do believe that, yes.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Ah! The fantastically stupid "it's intolerant for you to challenge my intolerance!"

No, the fantastically stupid hypocrisy, double standards, posturing and pretence.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I do believe that, yes.

Do you also think homosexual is a belief?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It keeps getting stupider and stupider... How the hell is everyone going to know what is the "preferred noun" a transgender person wants to use?... What, if you use a different noun and the transgender person wants to claim it was intentional, you are going to face jail time/punishment?...

And what exactly is "ze"?...
edit on 16-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

It keeps getting stupider and stupider... How the hell is everyone going to know what is the "preferred noun" a transgender person wants to use?... What, if you use a different noun and the transgender person wants to claim it was intentional, you are going to face jail time/punishment?...

The only way to know for sure is to wear State certified I.D. badges.

That could be the next "guideline" from Obama.

"ze" has many meanings in many languages.

ze

edit on May-16-2016 by xuenchen because: Badges never lie

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: Rocker2013

Ah! The fantastically stupid "it's intolerant for you to challenge my intolerance!"

No, the fantastically stupid hypocrisy, double standards, posturing and pretence.

Don't be so hard on yourself Tory ...

I wouldn't put you down for more than posturing and double standards, in this instance.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The only way to know for sure is to wear State certified I.D. badges.

That could be the next "guideline" from Obama.

"ze" has many meanings in many languages.

ze

The President responded to requests from State and local officials to clarify the procedures and policy regarding the execution of existing FEDERAL LAW.

You may remember from your past brief glances at the Constitution ... that is his job, you know.

Tell me, what Federal law requires State certified ID badges?

Or were you just exaggerating to try to make a point ...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join