It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton team looking for a VP who will be fighter, excite Sanders supporters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Not many liberals or Bernie or Hilary supporters left here on ATS.

I'm hoping Hilary gets arrested before she can decide.

That's the truth. ATS lacks that balance we need for proper political discourse.

It's not ATS's fault. Most of the Right Wingers around here seem to be old and retired.

They have plenty of time to complain about the government while they leach off of government services.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You will be hard pressed to find any web forum with balance.

Both sides tend to congregate to forums with majority who agree with their own views. They do not like to be challenged, but agreed with.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

You will be hard pressed to find any web forum with balance.

Both sides tend to congregate to forums with majority who agree with their own views. They do not like to be challenged, but agreed with.

Then why do I continue to post on a forum in which my opinion is so unpopular?

Sometimes the fight is much more fun than the confirmation bias.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I seriously doubt Clinton wants Sanders.
I'm still thinking Mark Warner but Elizabeth Warren is looking strong too. Plus she's already on the war path against Trumptard anyway.

Really ? Elizabeth Warren. I guess she fits the Clinton agenda. Insanity , unethical , back stabbing ,anti-US Elizabeth Warren. How apropos

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Clinton team is looking for VP to excite Sanders supporters?

Uh....how about Sanders, if he'd accept. I think, however, that like Warren, he'll stay a Senator....more ways to make a difference, and doesn't have to do her bidding.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Because you're one of the few and that's respectable (perhaps a glutton for punishment), but to act like there isn't enough of you for your viewpoints to be fairly understood is disingenuous, I think the 15 hard core leftists make about every argument under the sun for your side. Even if there were thousands of you it wouldn't change my viewpoint. But to be honest I'm against all dogmas stemming from both left and right, though I am right of center on a lot of issues but not all.
edit on 15-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

(perhaps a glutton for punishment)

A man that enters a battle in which there is no fight has no scars to be proud of. It's a fool's war.

Even if there were thousands of you it wouldn't change my viewpoint.

That's not my goal. Believe what you want. Belief is for the faithful. I want to know for sure. Facts are not on the side of those that believe.

But to be honest I'm against all dogmas stemming from both left and right, though I am right of center on a lot of issues but not all.

You should be on the side of truth and facts. Sometimes that requires some scars.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'm an atheist and do not subscribe to faith based claims, though there's a certain amount of belief in all perspective, funny we can see the same horse yet in so many different ways, moral absolutism is what your espousing and that in of itself is a dogma. You are free to think you are right, as am I , I think the people will decide by voting in the elected officials the direction we want this country to go in, and I support that. Regardless I'm glad you're here as I think the free exchange of ideas is paramount to maintaining our freedoms.
edit on 15-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Much respect to you as well.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That's the truth. ATS lacks that balance we need for proper political discourse.

It's not ATS's fault. Most of the Right Wingers around here seem to be old and retired.

They have plenty of time to complain about the government while they leach off of government services.

hahahahahahahaha

See this? I'd miss it if you weren't here.

hahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Looks like Canada will have to brace it itself for an influx no matter who wins.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

And as usual you'd be wrong.

And leaching off government services they've paid into after retiring? I guess you want more for yourself huh?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Yep, it's gonna happen, so if you don't mind can you turn up the heat?

Oh wait, global warming.

Canada!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I was referring to the tendency of both groups, not every single individual. It's good to have diversity in opinion, you are just blessed to be one of the few with a differing opinion of the leftist persuasion. This site would be very dull without you around, and I would have no one to argue with which would make me sad.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
She needs somebody who can square up to Trump and who is going to destroy him intellectually in these non-ending asinine debates. Jesse Ventura could do it. Steven Colbert could do it. John Stewart, Bill Maher. these are the kind of folk we all trust. People who know what they are talking about, who represent reason and facts and who know more about politics than most so called 'politicians' do. They work for us and they can't be bought. Shame all of those guys would probably just tell Clinton to # right off in reality.

All this storming off to Canada in a huff..What makes all these brats just assume that Canada is going to take them? Bloody Trump refugees?

It's funny to see the toys coming out of the pram over this guy.

'It's not running away from the bad man, it's taking our business elsewhere' As if any of these sniveling arseholes would ever follow through on these threatened tantrums of emigration.

Great mentality that. Run Away.

Canada should build a wall to keep all the whining pussies out.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I am still of the opinion that the Clinton camp will select a Hispanic male for the VP slot. Such a move would add a guy to the ticket and target the growing Hispanic vote. In short by capturing increasing levels of the Hispanic vote can only make life tough for the GOP future electoral fortunes. Trump on the other hand has to find somebody from the establishment who would be willing to go within a mile of the VP slot.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Any person with more intelligence and understanding than a lobotomized goldfish wouldn't vote for Clinton if her VP was anyone less than Jesus or God.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I hear that Hillary Clinton is getting close to picking her Vice President running mate. The top contender (at Bill's insistence) right now is Bill Cosby. Makes a lot of sense if you think about it!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's a good one lol. Does that mean Jello pudding will become the official dessert of the white house?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join