It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 Buffs, I need help finding sources for a project

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Benzer

Hey thanks!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I would be very happy to help you in your search for research and material for this subject, especially considering that's what my job IS, I am a researcher and Historian. And I am extremely passionate about the era that you are interested in. I can tell you to go to axishistory.com because they have the greatest collection of researchers that is on the net about that subject. I consider myself quite a good researcher, but a lot of the guys on there are insanely good researchers and have such a vast accumulation of knowledge on everything Axis that it is just unfathomable. Please go there and see about previous posts and you can ask them about sources because like myself, sources is everything for a researcher. So please check it out, I think your topic is extremely interesting and is very much tied to the NAZI's entire history, especially the SS and the very notion of their beginnings and what they consider themselves. Happy Hunting!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: uloveme

Thank you, I gave you your first star too YAY!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

read dance between flames

its not exactly what you asked for - but will put you in the mind set for a work starting off in interwar germany

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I was just looking through the book Everything Is Under Control: Conspiracies, cults and cover-ups (Robert Anton Wilson with Joan Hill. Pan Books: 1998) for an entry on the Nazis that might sound a bit academically sound.

In the entry on the "Nazi/Illuminati Theory" (p. 315) they mention an article by J.F.C. Moore, which Wilson describes as "scrupulously academic and impersonal". It's surprisingly old in terms of conspiracy theory, but may be of interest:

"The Nazi Religion: Views on Religious Statism in Germany and America," by J.F.C. Moore, Libertarian American, Vol III, No. 3, August 1969.

There's also an entry on the Nazis and the Hollow Theory.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Hey thanks man. I really wish I could elaborate more on the story and comic I am researching for but if you like this sort of thing, I think what I am doing you will absolutley love

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
One word for you to research
Ahnenerbe

Look up himmlers tibet expedition as well as the kalevala and creation of a neo pagan religion under the SS

a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Hey thanks, this is interesting, I am actually reading up on it now. This is the type of stuff that will make for good reading and small details in my new project come together nicely

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join